Cook 4 hard boiled eggs for dinner everyday for a week

>cook 4 hard boiled eggs for dinner everyday for a week
>don't feel full
>cook 4 fried eggs for dinner every day for a week
>don't feel full
>cook a 4 egg omelette with nothing adding everyday for a week
>feel full

How can science explain this phenomenal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkeBjP_9ZR4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Air

omelette mixes it up so nutrients are absorbed quicker

note: it could just be your flawed perceptions

Yes, it's lies

Why don't africans eat air then?

You probably eat the omelet slower too. Eating that many eggs will kill you before starvation, however.

take the redpill brainlet
BIG KOSHER CUISINE
youtube.com/watch?v=bkeBjP_9ZR4

>He fell for the "eggs clog your arteries" meme

Eggs intoxicate you with imbalanced nutrients if you eat them all day with nothing else.

Wouldn't this be equally true for most foods eaten solely over a long-term?

not potatoes

Ok, O'Shaughnessy

The bigger questions is why are you eating 4 eggs for dinner everyday?

>if i eat more than three at a time my GI tract riots
even if it doesnt bother you what kind of nutritional goal is this nigga trying to get to by eating 4 eggs

It's cheap, easy to cook and nutritional.

Is this even true? I can eat more than half a 4-egg omelet with onions, potatoes, and peppers, for breakfast, and feel full, but I'll be hungry and ready to eat a full meal by dinner time. If I tried eating 4 hard boiled or fried eggs for breakfast, I imagine I'd have similar results.

Note: neither of the last two has anything added. Although, I don't know how you eat fried eggs without toast or some kind of starch.

kidna fat, isn't he?

Scrambled eggs fluff and have more volume. Same calorific value though.

You are only what you absorb user. Do you have gut issues?

For the first one, the body doesn't like lutein all that much and won't absorb it when it's concentrated in whites.

Thereby meaning you actually got less calories or materials for your body to run.

Basically, I'd bet mixing the whites with the yolks allows them to be more properly or efficiently absorbed in the gut.

>How can science explain this phenomenal?

Maybe you are just getting fed up with eating all those eggs.

because there is potassium in a regular omelette. and in the way an omelette is made there is more mass than in regular fried eggs to coked eggs, so there should be more mass in the omelette.

>because there is potassium in a regular omelette
wtf are you on about? OP said he did not add anything to the 4 eggs when cooking an omelette, then how would the potassium levels vary between fried eggs and scrambled eggs?

OP you are retarded. I eat 3 eggs every morning, have done so for 15 years, sometimes fried, sometimes omeletted. Fried eggs and omelettes are equally filling. Science can explain this as you being a retard

right answer