How in the ever-living "*FUCK*" was this allowed to be published originally...

How in the ever-living "*FUCK*" was this allowed to be published originally, how in the ever-living FUCK is it still allowed to be on shelves, and why are all the readers and fans and talker-abouts this book not in jail for being fucking perverts? This is a sick fucking world we live in.

How can you even bring yourself to make a thread about this filth, you degenerate? Don't you think I can see through your little game here? Make a thread apparently denouncing your pedo fantasy, all in order to fish for your fellow perverts, bring them out of the woodwork, so you can shower each other in your professed admiration for this filth. You people and your wily ways make me sick.

No children were harmed in the making of this book

It's not our fault France exists, you perv.

I borrowed this book from the library and I stopped reading, oh, at most 100 pages in. I was APPALLED at the filth I was reading, and I hadn't even gotten to the "good" stuff yet - thank the gods. Truly astounding. What makes me feel even more dirty is that when I checked it out my librarian, a male, commented about how I made such an excellent choice and that I had phenomenal taste. Wow. To think that there are human beings out there that don't wish to burn, nay, vaporize every single copy of this book every created. We spend hundreds of billions a year on NASA to act out our collective sci-fi fantasies but we can't spare a million to deal with this disgusting "literature" that I would be ashamed to use as toilet paper.

I'll tell you why it's allowed: because liberal zealots "omg books are literally the most important thing ever" (lol, they're actually not) have made it so books are considered free speech. What's amazing is this. If this story were anything other than a book, it wouldn't be considered acceptable. But because it is written on paper, you can rant and rave about how amazzzinnnng the book is (fucking perverted pieces of shit) and you can recommend it to 16 year old high schoolers to read, hell you can make it REQUIRED reading, and if anyone so much as makes a peep, "OMG YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RIGHTS TO BE A PERVERT BECAUSE BOOKS, BOOKS MAKE EVERYTHING FINE, BOOKS ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD (DESPITE BEING INFERIOR TO MUSIC AND VIDEO IN ALL ASPECTS)"

Human beings disgust me.

Oh shit. This is fresh pasta

I just spent the last twenty minutes rubbing a twelve year old girl's bare chest. "How?" you ask. Well apparently there are a select few contexts within which such an action is acceptable. For instance, if your niece has a hacking cough and your sister asks you to "put some of this on her" while she calls the doctor. "Putting some of this on hear" meant using my bare hands to rub this vapor ointment shit all over her BARE NAKED CHEST. My heartbeat is still all erratic from it. I had a boner the size of manhattan the entire time. She's sleeping now and I guess she feels better because she stopped coughing.

Details: She's about 5 feet tall, has long brown hair, a cute face, a thin waist and long skinny legs. She's in jammies I think because although I'm pretty shaken up right now I know I unbuttoned something before I went at it. God I feel so great. I just rubbed my hands all over her FUCKING TITS, you guys. Well the puffy parts of her chest anyway. Her nipples got hard. I just about wept tears of joy. I didn't do anything else because I'm a coward and rubbing was enough. Plus it was legal and I didn't technically do anything wrong, so I'm in the clear. I'd write more but I seriously have to go fap while the memory is fresh in my head.

hot

>i'm 12, raging with hormones, probably ovulating for the first time or something
>had been masturbating like a maniac for days
>dad has male friends over
>it's one of those hot and lazy summer days
>it's starting to get late and they had a few beers too much
>i have been "sunbathing" in sight distance
>i even changed to wear the tightest and shortest shit i could get away with
>i can feel the glances
>my boobs had just started to grow, too, which was very exciting. it made me feel like a fertility goddess
>every night i would cup them to see if they had grown a bit
>at that time they nicely filled out my hands
>i purposefully haven't put on any panties and was wearing short jeans shorts. like, so short the part between my thighs wasn't wider than panties...
>i've occasionally changed position to grant a new view to my audience, which grew with the amount of beer drunken
>iwas also wearing a lose white shirt and when i was flaunting my ass, i'd secretly pinch my nipples to make them pierce trough the shirt
>mom asks me to get some more drinks from the basement
>i see an opportunity to get closer to my target group
>be unnecessarily touchy and initiate "accidential" body contact
>can clearly see boners popping
>go take a cold shower and press the showerhead on my clit till i cum with shaking legs, thinking about those rsging cocks filling my holes

i swear to god, my parents still thought i was merely a child. don't make the same mitake

I actually liked Lolita when l first read it, but in retrospect, Nabokov seems like an edgy creep with purple prose.

Are all his books like this?

Beautiful, share more ex lolitanon

AusAnon is right. RusAnon is also right, For fucks sake, he has you sympathising with a class of person that 99.9% of the population agrees are the worst people on earth. The moral of the story is not pro-pedo, it's anti-pedo. More than that though, it shows you WHY pedophilia is bad for everyone - Humbert can never achieve the romance he desires because he is in love with a figment of his imagination. The 'Lolita' he has created in his mind is merely a transitory stage in the development of Dolores, and any feelings he has for her are doomed to tragedy because he loves his projection of her, he projects intention into her playfulness and corrupts her. The harder he tried to hold onto her, the more she sought to escape him. For her, even though she had already had sex with a peer before Humbert, it totally fucks her life up by corrupting the role of the father who is meant to be a provider, caretaker and mentor, not a lecherous sleaze who lets you manipulate him with sexual favors in exchange for rewards. Her escape however only leads her into the hands of a true predator, one who doesn't have the gentle spirit of Humbert and doesn't seek love but seeks to abuse and use up little girls and discard them when they are done with them (as discussed, allegory for Hollywood Jew Pedos). It's a great book, and if you don't agree I think you've either never read it or you're stupid.

I'll bet this is some user in his late 40s roleplaying.

I own three copies.

Eat shit faggot.

I hate this cover, makes it look like Lo is a six year old.

i've been wanting to fuck my cowtit teachers since i was four years old, american puritanism is silly desu

I masturbated when he entered the hotel room to fuck Lo for the first time, still feel bad about it.

I always thought that the 'scandal' is just to sell more copies. There's nothing crazy about a Teenage girl fucking late 20's early 30's men.

Lets be real here.
We ALL went to high school.
We ALL know a few females, back then, who were 14 year old hypersluts.

I love the book because it is the truest representation of what it feels like, from a young adult man's perspective, of being madly in love.

Wasn't Lolita 12 in the beginning?

Having sex with kids wasnt a big deal some time ago. Relax your boobs. Poe was fucking his 12 y/o cousin.

I remember when I got my first orgasm, age seven. I thought there was something really wrong with my dick, like it was about to split in two or something.

That's enough ironic shitposting for today, thanks guys

>My French teacher banged a male student during detention
>English teacher had a lesbian affair with one of her students
>Geography Teacher and English Teacher secretly banging. Said Geography also allowed several students to spank her during a lesson (And I'm jealous, honestly. She was a smoking hot redhead with a killer ass.)
>Different Geography and English Teacher had an affair, Geography Teachers son found out and threw a brick at his car whilst he was driving.

This is a trap(the FBI kind). Everyone who responds with joy will be put on a list.

Literally nothing wrong in Lolita

I masturbated to this post. Say fuck some more.

Keep going I'm almost there

where did our society go so wrong

everything can be traced back to the emancipation of women

slut

I divide friends from enemies based on whether they understand Lolita. You, sir, are an enemy.

>You, sir, are an enemy.

copypasta from /soc/

Lmao I forgot that board existed

don't tell anyone plz
it's my secret board

pretty sure she's a more likeable person than you t b h

Alright buddy time to stop posting
The jigg is up

Reminder that this exists.

can confirm, in middle school there was this girl who fucked 30 year olds when she was 15

and then /pol/acks claim we're 'degenerate' now and gay marriage means opening the gates towards the slippery slope towards pedophilia

Same in my school, blog post but here I go, the first girl I fucked was a 17 yo in my hs who was dating this one 27yo dude

I cucked the fucker

this is good

cuck confirmed

My computer and history teacher were friends. They met each other in college and the first time they hung out they did whipits together after getting coked up.

Whoa vintage pasta.

How vintage?

It's fermented in the bottle and, like the best French champagne, it's vintage, dated...

Wat

> actually thinking typing this

Hedoesntdoanything?????

>People pretending to get offended over a fifty year old book

Getting bent out of shape about De Sade would be funnier.

Could roleplay as a 17th century moralizer.