Ludwig Wittgenstein was a member of the second most powerful Jew banking family in Europe...

Ludwig Wittgenstein was a member of the second most powerful Jew banking family in Europe. He led to the death of a young Aryan boy via his cruel teaching methods and was a degenerate homosexual. His "philosophy" which was nothing but Jewish sophistry was promoted by the (((media))) and after Hitler rightfully kicked him out of Austria he set to work subverting England for the cultural marxists and globalists with his partner in crime Karl Popper who wrote the talmudic book Open society: sound familiar? that's because it is the name of George Soro's foundation who was an avid follower of him?

The face of a man conveys many things. It's a book on its own right.

All these globalists look inhumanly sick or deformed in some way.

Sources?

I'm just gonna leave this old pic here and let you decide for yourself about the guy.

Wittgen(((stein)))

Wittgenstein despised himself and Jews and admired Hitler for a while

he was redpilled on women and his degenerate race thanks to the noble Jew Weininger

>Degenerate

Citations needed ....

Nietzsche pegged anti-semitists properly back in the 1800s. You mad that the Jews are successful bro?

common knowledge, bruv. wikipedia

Globalism is just an inevitable result of capitalism.

Which is an inevitable result of the industrial revolution.

Which is an inevitable result of urbanism.

Which is an inevitable result of sedentarism.

Which is an inevitable result of agriculture.

Which is an inevitable result of Semitic peoples settling down in the fertile crescent.

Civilisation itself is Semitic.

Start hunting and gathering.

>wittgenstein is a jew

Damn. Everywhere I look there is a jew...

Have you tried looking in the mirror, user?

This. Whites can be antiwhite and jews can be anti jew. Also, some jewish people are afflicted with less jewishness than others.

>Civilisation itself is Semitic.

I agree with everything you said except this

Good, that was the part were I was just shitposting desu.

The idea of cultural relativism is nothing but an excuse to violate human rights.

Wittgenstein disliked Popper and Popper openly hated both of Wittgenstein's major works.

Also, Wittgenstein hated Russell for his obsession with sex and politics even advising all his books on such topics be hidden.

Wittgenstein was a clear follower of Tolstoy and in his youth expressed belief in the resurrection. He considered on multiple occasions becoming a monk and traveled to Russia where he considered living.

Wittgenstein was known to not be very sexual in his later life and one woman who met him described him as being "the most chaste man I have ever met."

Wittgenstein hid the extent to which he was Jewish from his friends.

His family was wealthy but was not a banking family but a steel one.

It was custom for teachers to hit their pupils at the time and other students remarked that it was nothing harsh in consideration (not that I exult him for this).

Tldr; kill yourself.

>muh cultural relativism
>muh rights

Keep whining burgher

Go away Aurini

I see now comrade

Wasn't Wittgenstein privately aggressively conservative bordering on reactionary?

Yes but little can be know as you have to rely on contemporary sources and his buddies were known to exaggerate a lot about him.

>that image
We'd never come to that shitty explosition of yours after what you did to Rotterdam

*exposition