Hi, hihihhihhi

Hi, hihihhihhi

> Tess Hartjes
> Building a car better than Tesla
> Dutch
> Creates a legit working concept car what haves a 5 times better action ratio than a Tesla and works for the bigger part on solar energy
> will be in the Maket in 3-5 years
> The Netherlands is back at it again
> Its going to happen faggots
> Lightyear Cars
> Founders of Tesla invited her already for a buisinessplan (fyi: not Elon Musk)
> It are those Dutch again

Other urls found in this thread:

lightyear.one/i-want-one/#faq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to ejaculate all over her phenotype.

I want to ride in her car

I want to make her breakfast and make sure she home safely.

I'll make her eat all the eggs

i want to tell her that she id perfect, no matter what, dont pay attention to silly remarks and that she should never ever change.
>mfw of thinking her hurting

>just b yourself

I want to make a snuff film with her.

First off, what the hell is an action ratio?

Oh that's cool. I guess. Companies like Fisker have tried to compete with Tesla in the past and failed spectacularly.

Googling more I find that they claim their car can recharge itself with sunlight. This is a huge case of not enough surface area.

>> works for a bigger part on solar energy
No. They even say on their website you can get 21 km of range through solar charging in the very best conditions:
lightyear.one/i-want-one/#faq

This is out of a 400-800 km range.

I checked Lightyear's website, and the CEO is Lex Hoefsloot. She figures as "Relations".

So why her?

Clearly, OP has never seen a picture of a woman before. He must literally be cumming in his pants, thinking we appreciate a 6/10 blonde as much as he does. What a faggot.

> will be in the Maket in 3-5 years
That's what they said about the German saltwater powered cars 3-5 years ago. And you know what? I'm still waiting.

>t. ELoN mUsK

Nah son, just an automotive technician. A disappointed one.

>Better car than Tesla right now
>In 3-5 years
Tesla totally won't have updated their design by then right?

>works for the bigger part on solar energy
ok...

because she is hot af. nobody cares about lex.

I havent seen any plans yet to run it on solar power.. keep in mind. Its a group of TUe students which have been making solar cars for decades.

You can basically pre order the thing.. 114K ..That would be a hell of a scam.

same!

Elon has dutch roots from is haldman family, look it up scrub.

I would however, cum in her, if she let me so.

wait.. 6/10?.. are you still a virgin?

what car was that?

thunderf00t btfo. they have decades of experience. solar cars are nothing new.

>Tesla turns off sun
>run retards buying mostly sun powered cars

She's really pretty

sure you can charge it several ways

I want to push hard down on her throat till I can't hear her braathing, for no raisin

More pics of her?

PLEASE ELON MUSK BREED WITH THIS WOMAN....STOP GOING AFTER LITERAL GOLD DIGGERS AND WHORES JUST BECAUSE WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU GOT TEASED FOR BEING A NERD AND USING THOSE WOMEN TO SHOW HOW COOL YOU ARE NOW. PLEASE ELON BREED WITH THIS GENETIC PERFECTION. MAKE AT LEAST 10 OR 12 BEAUTIFUL INTELLECTUALLY GIFTED WHITE BABIES WITH HER. ADD MORE OF HER AND YOUR GENES TO THE HUMAN GENE POOL. PREVENT THE COLLAPSE OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE. PREVENT THE PROPHECY OF IDIOCRACY. MAKE SURE TO INSTILL ON YOUR FUTURE CHILD WITH HER A DRIVE TO BREED WITH OTHER GENETIC PERFECTIONS. WE WILL CONQUER THE STARS ELON. WE WILL SPREAD HUMANITY THROUGH THE COSMOS. BUT YOU MUST INJECT YOUR SEED INTO HER. BREED WITH THIS WOMAN AND GIVE RISE TO THE GENERATION THAT WILL RULE THE GALAXY.

1. literally thousands of startups poped up after tesla went mainstream
2. tesla is already on shaky ground since their schtick is about to run out because the big boys with real existing industrial capacity and experitse(that's not based on engineer slave labour) are moving in
3. fuck off shill
4. but post her feet first

>implying anyone that shitposts on Veeky Forums has ever gotten laid

He already has 6 kids man, h had twins 2 times I think, I don't think the man can take it.

You're looking at the next hokage, wether you like it or not /sci, look at the size off that head.

these weren't with that bimbo actress were they? was he married before?