youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk
gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm#CH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh, i forgot.
I've finished Hunger already.

to live - yu hua

Read his other book, The Setting Sun

youtube.com/watch?v=PXYeARRyDWk

i read the wiki description of this book and it was eerily close to the predicament i was in. had some creepo fuck who encouraged me to fuck other dudes girlfriends because "YOU THINK THEY WOULDN'T DO IT TO YOU?" it's funny because his brother fucked his girlfriend and i was some sort of conduit he wanted to project his weird pussy-revenge fantasies on.
man fuck weird people.

also fuck reading books by weird people. except pynchon.

this. The Setting sun is my favorite novel(la)

>also fuck reading books by weird people. except pynchon.

What a stupid thing to say

the fine line between boring stylistic weirdos and interesting people who are kind of weird is a very fine one. but of course we live in a world of dilettantes whose views are controlled by dilettantes.

Dilettante - now that's a 10 dollar word you just wrote. You must be very smart indeed

just 10 dollars? i'd say it's priceless.
replace that with a better word and i'll mail you 10 dollars.
and nah m8 i'm not smart but it makes sense you'd think so.

Kokoro
Snow country
Some other weeb shit idk

> weeb shit
Fuck off

gnosis.org/library/hermet.htm#CH

opies post is literally an anime and a manga

bad b8 m8

what did he mean by this?

u dunt understant?

Check out Akutagawa's short stories.

No its not

I understand your a collossol faggot

I read this and loved it, so I just bought Kokoro. Was this a good decision, or should I have bought A Setting Sun?

Also, if you're looking for books like No Longer Human, try Stoner and Min Kamp.

Just opened the package and this book is short as fuck lel, might as well buy Setting Sun after I finish this today.

Rampo's Japanese Tales of Mystery and Imagination. Particularly The Caterpillar.

By Hamsun?

no the other one

There is no more, only darkness.