Is this actually as good as _they_ say?

Is this actually as good as _they_ say?

I thought it was ego driven shit.

Yes,

Yes, it's extremely good

i preferred the german version

I remember some time ago a qt norwegian tourist was reading this next to me on a two hour bus ride and I wanted to start a conversation somehow but couldn't and just sat there loathing myself

Literally
>my diary desu

If he wasn't a tall Norwegian chad with ashy grey hair, blue eyes and nice jawline nobody would give a shit.

it made me really want to clean my house

Nah, it's terrible written and choke full with antisemitic propaganda

This

First two are. Rest aren't worth reading.
It was a depressing experience

>not realizing the 5th was the second best after the 2nd.
>not reading the 6th exclusively for the bloated 500+ page essay on Hitler

>really trying to promot ''M Struggl'' on Veeky Forums

If you're a Naz please leave this board.

The fifth one is abysmal. 6th is good, but my Norwegian isn't great. I'll reread in English, the translation is better anyway.

Good shit, I thought.

The first two books were supposed to be one book, and they're the best. The other ones I didn't enjoy *as much*, but people calling them horrible, I don't understand.

3>2>1>5>4

The best bit is the ending of 4, though.

I think the biggest fans are women, who tend to fall for a the simple, flowing writing style.
Personally, I only found only about one in every hundred pages rewarding or interesting.
Overall, I found it interesting to observe how a character didn't show any signs of development from early childhood to adulthood. I guess it shows that even someone with the mind of a child can thrive in a small social democratic society.

Friend told me he bought Knausgaard at an indie book store and the girl at the register rolled her eyes.

Swede here, my mom reads this. Is it actually any good?

Looking upward is often a sign of piety, not to be confused with arrogance or disdain.

Yeah, she was thinking, "God help me, another straight white boy buying Knausgaard."

she was hurting for a squirting if she was acting like that

>it's good
>it's bad
>some parts are good and some parts are bad
Why is this board so shit at literary criticism? Why isn't there even the bare minimum of explaining what works and what doesn't?

Ya mate, lemme just give you the rundown on why I thought the books one and two were good, the rest were shit, and then tell you why I believe it was still worth reading.
Should only be twenty pages or so. I'll have it to you in a week. Bump the thread for me.

By "4" you mean "3" and by "3" you mean "4", right? If so, I fully agree.

too fucking real
;_;

>hahaha my fellow lit browsers will find this funny