Not murder advice

Biochem question, is it possible to murder someone through withdrawl? Some kind of compound or chemical that could be introduced unnoticed, built up in a persons system and then once the chemical was withheld would cause severe adverse reactions and even death?

I'm sure this has been done before, also, would it show up in a standard autopsy?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reported to the FBI

>Some kind of compound or chemical that could be introduced unnoticed, built up in a persons system and then once the chemical was withheld would cause severe adverse reactions and even death?
Oxygen

Reported to the FDA

/thread

Heroin

Easy, just take away their food and water. Then they die of food and water withdrawl symptoms.

Unnoticed

>i thought you guy were smart

When did you notice oxygen being introduced to you?

Barbiturates in a slow build up fashion might work, could have sworn i heard someone did this with some form of cyanide.

benzo's

Elaborate

Nicotine, but you'd have to be careful

>acquire pipe tobacco
>soak in water for a bit
>remove plant matter
>allow water to evaporate
>collect remnant gel (nic extract)
>microdose target
>seriously, fucking micro
>as in they'll have a heart attack if you don't start small
>gradually up the dose until you've hit the equivalent of 2-3 packs a day
>stop
>serotonin shock will Amy Winehouse your target

Yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_withdrawal_syndrome

Alcohol withdrawals can aslo kill if not managed properly.

Wow, anarchy cook book reference, takes me back. Plus id have to be dosing him in person which defeats the purpose.

>seriously, fucking micro
>as in they'll have a heart attack if you don't start small

Are you saying if I made a patch of this gel and slapped them on someone they'd go into cardiac arrest like the guy who too after Bane in Batman Beyond? I find it hard to believe the nic extract would be that potent.

Interesting, but making amsomrone a secret alcoholic is tricky but not impossible

Fluoride

At a high enough concentration, yes. Your typical Nicoderm or whatever patch has very little. If you injected a gram into a tube of Neosporin you'd be overdoing it; shit's got a pretty low ratio of extraction yield to LD50, even topically.

It is, dont think its absorbed through yhe skin well, but caffiene does.