If you've ever 'felt' something reading a book, you probably have an IQ under 130

If you've ever 'felt' something reading a book, you probably have an IQ under 130.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtu.be/hNz4zJobg58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most everyone has an IQ under 130... so really this should say "If you're a human, you probably have an IQ under 130."

>tfw so smart that I can anticipate the whole plot

if you haven't, it means you're so braindead your emotions are more attuned to the mundane than to the artistic and transcendental

i pretty much only ever feel anything when reading

>If you've never 'felt' something reading a book, you probably have autism.

Not even a meme, one of the hallmarks of autism is that they just cannot into literary fiction.

Most people with IQs under 130 don't read. Not really read, anyway. Not War & Peace, A la recherche du temps perdu, etc.

One of the other hallmarks of autism is high IQs.

>the absent feeling when you're too smart to have feelings

It isn't tho

>tfw broke the curve
I choose to believe the math is wrong about my humanity.

>falling for the autism IQ meme

No actually, high IQ is correlated with greater social success :^)

According to the WISC-IV test, which I took back when I was 12, I have an IQ of 101 in the so-called spatial section and 150 in the so-called verbal one. What does that mean?

>One of the hallmarks of death is being perfectly healthy
Fine future ahead of you as the next John Green, user.

Me too, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
quite the genius

you're an average girl

You're a grill

F O R Y O U
O
R

Y
O
U

That is untrue, see this graph

Go back to Facebook.

You need to try having different feelings, user. You're probably just too smart for normie feelings. Read WG Sebald. Get that melancholy happening.

I have both tabs open, dude.

How does IQ stunt the imagination? Are you sure you are not reading the wrong books?

I can pretty much guarantee you I've read anything you've read

I have a pretty masculine penis tho

Erotica?

Good erotica? I've read Anaïs Nin inside and out.

Have you read between the lines?

>God made him that way to make me learn a lesson

Imagine being so fucked up your own mother considers you divine, corrective punishment.

Yes, if you mean the actual book.

If you're just being clever, then-

I'll have you know I don't answer questions that are designed to bait me.

I actually haven't read good erotica, just some that made me angry.

Read Kalevala if you can, and the Bible. Feels day. Especially since Kalevala was read as a song, to this melody
youtu.be/hNz4zJobg58

You can always read what you wrote as a kid.

You've got autism, user. See here for details on your type of it

>If you're just being clever, then-
>I'll have you know I don't answer questions that are designed to bait me
Half serious. Most books don't quite sync with me or my imagination either. However, by concentrating more and building something while reading has helped me a lot.

>Kalevala
Why would I want to read 22,795 verses about some Mongols trying to LARP as scandis?

Not with your grammar. The 'by' is superfluous there. I don't believe you really know my high IQ plight, user.

Alright, well, thanks for the thread, everybody - I'm going to bed

Then you are just a girl with a masculine penis. Don't worry some guys are into that stuff.

People with a high IQ tend to be hypersensitive. Thus most of them already "felt" something reading a book.

Your IQ is probably a little over 100, verbal IQ is a meme meant to help literary types feel less insecure about themselves.

When it comes to WAIS or WISC tests, the verbal section doesn't stand only for linguistic skills.

>not smart enough to burn that shi(r)t
>inb4 tribalism is for dumbs

that goes for the whole of humanities really

>obvious shitpost thread
>40+ replies

fuck off, idiots