Can't read a book in public without raising my head to look at every woman that walks past

>can't read a book in public without raising my head to look at every woman that walks past

When will all women be rounded up and imprisoned so they never distract us ever again?

Fuck off to /r9k/, ugly shit

>reading a book on a commute to work
>somebody sits nearby
>get nervous thinking that I've been reading the same page for too long
>flip the page after skimming through it

Lmao, I do this all the time, christ

As soon as you get laid.

That is, NEVER EVER hahaha loser

You're gay. I don't mean that as an insult, you just need to accept that you're a homosexual.

>reading book in public
>girl walks by
>I look up
>she doesn't smile shyly at me and then look away quickly giving me a sign that she may be interested, and then I can devise a way to start talking with her and hopefully get her number

What the h*ll is womens problem?

The fuck is wrong with you people? No one is paying attention to you on the subway

Bro that wasn't a woman, that was me. Sorry about the confusion.

Islam is the answer, women should all wear garbage bags instead of dressing to attract men.

Not OP but honestly getting laid made it so much worse for me

My God, so everyone does this like me, now I feel better.

For me it's less painful because now at least I know theoretically I can get laid again. It's also a little more frustrating because before I got laid the thought of having a gf seemed nearly impossible. Whereas now it feels like it's jusssst out of reach.

How do you even read on a bus or subway? I can't focus. But I guess after reading this thread, neither can you.

What's it like to stick your cock in there? Do you get a rumbling tingly feeling in your cock like you could explode any second?

where do i apply to be a prison guard?

>tfw turned into a hopeless and crazed sex addict
How do I end this bros? Any books that will end my graphic fantasies of me plowing women sitting across the park from me? I literally think about having sex with women I saw earlier in the day while having sex with other women. It's bad!

no, it's like eating a lot of automotive air freshners, desu

You suffer from a little problem I like to call """hedonism"""" the best way to eradicate this way of living is to abandon all worldly possessions in favour of something i like to call """"""asceticism""""""

embrace it
i heard you liek sex? so i put sex in your sex so you can have sex while you have sex!

>What's it like to stick your cock in there?
Let me just put it this way, once you have pussy there is no going back. I'm guessing that's why it made it worse for But as amazing as pussy feels, it's not just the pussy, it's the whole experience that goes along with it too.

>Do you get a rumbling tingly feeling in your cock like you could explode any second?
My girlfriend was a virgin so I literally exploded within 5 seconds of trying to get in the first time. The next time was maybe like 15 seconds, then a minute or two, and it wasn't long before I could pretty much last as long as I wanted, although I had to make sure not to last too long so my boner wouldn't die or I'd get too tired out.

same. i just remember the pussy and want it more.

for the OP, either start masturbating twice a day or stop masturbating at all.

where did u find a qt virgin gf? were you a virgin too? All the women I bump into nowadays, have had some pretty slutty times already

>user joins monastery to get away from grills and finally read
>turns out he doesn't like reading
>was reading the monk anyway

Unless you are gay and then puke.

The internet, although this time around I'm not doing online dating because it sucks. I wasn't a virgin but I had lost it like a year prior and only did it once. I also dated another qt (both early-mid 20s btw), we didn't enter a relationship, but she told me she was a virgin too and was saving herself for someone she really loved, and she wasn't religious. Both girls, however, had had some sexual contact with their boyfriends, just no penetration.

They're only two experiences but based on those I realized that Veeky Forums's portrayal of all women being sluts starting at a young age wasn't entirely accurate, thankfully.

I have the same problem, just as a little extra i have a girlfriend. I feel like i could land at around 40% of the girls i see, which i feel attracted to.
I want to just love my gf, but i feel like my youth still needs to explore.

face it you don't give a fuck about books.
go work on your social skills and maybe lift.
read when you're 40 and have had some sort of a life.

Can relate.

degenerate!