Heart

Fifth Element

Any alkaline.
Cuz they xplode.

6th element by Vitas

Element Zero
>Also known simply as
Neutron

Europium (Eu), Germanium (Ge), Francium (Fr), Polonium (Po), Gallium (Ga), Rhenium (Re), Ruthenium (Ru), Scandium (Sc), Thulium (Tm), ᛋThoriumᛋ (Th), Vanadium (V), Cobalt (Co), Mercury (Hg), Cerium (Ce), Helium (He), Iridium (Ir), Neptunium (Np), Palladium (Pd), Plutonium (Pu), Selenium (Se), Uranium (U), Titanium (Ti)

That's the 7th element noob

lmao i luv science

Copper!

Reddit is my favourite element XD

Titanium

I really think Lithium is neat.

I know Water has those sweet healing buffs but personally I always go for Fire.

Osmium is pretty neat.

Thulium

Carbon Uranium Nitrogen Titanium

Rubidium by far! I love the name, but I love the properties even more! The amount of Facebook memes about rubidium is insane aha.

I quite like iron, with its interesting position of not releasing any energy whether undergoing fission or fusion, plus the fact that its a material that has been in the forefront of human technology for 2000 years... it's just got that aesthetic of a tough, old man who's too tired for this shit.

God-tier taste

Au Ti S Ti C

ugh fuck that copper made me cum

Adamantium is best element

Thorium because it will make saudi weak

Quick question: who else here trolled their high school class years ago by preaching the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and demanding that it be banned from school, before handing the list to the chemistry teacher and saying "these are all the people that don't know what water is." God, those were the days.

Tungsten.

Copper Telluride

tungsten

F

>Thorium because it will make saudi weak
Praise ᛋThorᛋ!

Unironically claiming silicon as my elemental waifu. fcc is just the perfect body type.

Ice

Carbon, no doubt.

Cu for [Cu]nt

Nickel. Interesting alternative to Palladium in crosscoupling

i regret not completing my degree in chemistry so i could shitpost on the molecular level