Is 125-130 the worst IQ to have?

is 125-130 the worst IQ to have?

intelligent enough to realize how little you understand but not intelligent enough to understand

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le 130 iq meme

dont worry your iq is well below that

no i had a test done as a kid by a psychiatrist and I get 135-140 in online tests

also its not like an IQ of 125-130 is something special

IS IT possible to learn 10th grade math within a month?

from absolute scratch? probably not

how much time then

I have a 108 iq and even i realize how little i understand and how things are more complex than how they appear at first sight. You don't need a high iq to realize that.

>IQ 100
>Still get laid more than you fags

Get on my level turbo autists

I know that feel. IQ 126 and I feel like Salieri to all the Mozarts. At the same time, all the 105-115s seem super confidant in their speculations without realizing how butchered they are.

Fucking normies. No sense of shame in how little they know and yet so confident in their action. Not only confident but arrogant in the the various forms of political and social slavishness.

Someday I hope to be in a house in the woods with my VR visor and simulated orgies in Shangri-La.

probably 2-3 months with a tutor, study every day

>is 125-130 the worst IQ to have?
160 here.
I understand everything but I just don't care.
130 is best because you're deluded into thinking your time is well spent doing mathematics all day long.

>I understand everything but I just don't care.
But you don't understand that with your IQ you could be a millionaire by now?

Probably 120 or lower

>Smart but lazy xD!

Honestly, you are probably double digit.

Okay I'm starting to fall for the IQ meme, how do I go about getting this tested the right way?

I had a test done as a kid too
Got 140 something
Recently took a WAIS-IV and got a 113. I also got a 140 on that mensa.no online test and a 130 something on the dk test

People in the 105-110 range share that sentiment. Academic literature shows that Imposter syndrome doesn't really affect 130+ IQs as much as the former. Your IQ is probably between 110-120, assuming you scored in the 130 range as a kid younger than 14, and by online tests, you're referring to iqtest.dk.

>But you don't understand that with your IQ you could be a millionaire by
I already am.
I have different businesses that could do without me for at least one year.
I spend most of my times on activities on which I will not digress.

It's like with math problems really.
Some people don't even try, that's why they don't succeed.
They are lazy at heart.

did you just evaluate someone's IQ through an anonymous image board?

kek

>Honestly, you are probably double digit.
I will lecture you on genius.
Speculation on memory: some people have to rehearse something countless times to rote memorize it.
Some other people can access their memories through eidetic imagery.
About cognitive abilities: some people can't get past their ADHD.
They're used to gaming, television, tasty food, etc...
On the other hand, trained mathematicians, meditators, etc... can overcome their bodily limitations like eidetikers do and access a crisper stream of ideas.
You can have both by birth, and as you have probably noticed, dreams are a gateway to them.

>Eugene Wigner wrote that, seeing von Neumann's mind at work, "one had the impression of a perfect instrument whose gears were machined to mesh accurately to a thousandth of an inch.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_von_Neumann
Wigner gave a very fitting depiction of what happens when focus reaches its peak.
von Neumann had eidetic memory as well, aural to be specific.
Practice activities that require absolute focus for extended periods of time and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
The galaxy is on Orion's belt.

>I am rich, I swear.

I have shit memory, help me. I don't do drugs

IDK, I slept through high school and when I returned to college I was able to learn it in two weeks. Is 10th grade math college algebra?

>He's so smart that he ends his posts with references to Men in Black
kek

apparently not intelligent enough to realize that IQ doesn't matter

>Practice activities that require absolute focus for extended periods of time and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

This is true. Classically trained musician here. i can practice and play for hours, and when I am really focused it is like I am dreaming awake. Absolute focus leads to a complete separation of mind and body. I am allowing my system to perform autonomously while my mind is far, far away.