Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual

>Characters only flaw is that they are homosexual

Why are gay Mary Sues so popular in fiction?

>flaws

Anyway, if you hadn't noticed, Omar is also a strong-arm larcenist and a murderer. It doesn't matter that he targets other criminals--these are very serious crimes.

So if I made my character an edgy badass thats also a persecuted minority...

just sit back and let your bank account swell with that sweet sweet white middle class disposable income

Middle to Upper class whites are objectively the most oppressed you idiot.

It's propaganda.

The brilliance of their strategy is how self-sustaining it is.

How do people read "action" books about violent yet idealistic homosexual niggers without keeling over from shame and guilt

>self-ashamed homosexuals blame their desire to suck dick on "cultural marxism"
Why has this become a thing? Jesus Christ, just deal with being a fag.

Because if you attempt to appease to the SJW crowd but fail to do it exactly to their liking, they will launch a hate campaign against you until you stab your own hand.

they subjectively feel oppressed though. ripe for the plucking

currently rewatching top rated episodes, nice coincidence

JUST

overcompensation for treating homosexuals like shit.

Unlike the other side which just hates you because. You'll end up being hated by politically charged cretins either way.

Being a mary sue has nothing to do with flaws. It's about a character never facing logical consequences from other characters.

Nice try Satan.

>/tv/

Because it's realistic.

Hi Trump supporter. How are your delusions doing today?

Considering he's now pres, I believe the correct term is 'patriot'.

In my experience the more conservative crowd are more tolerant in the true sense of the word. That is, even if you disagree with them politically and your lifestype disgusts them, they'll tolerate you and let you do your thing. SJWs will defriend you on facebook the same minute you say something they don't like.

It's part of the Jewish plot to dismantle American society.

Same reason they're are so many BMWF pairings and black/gay people on TV (commercials included) and in movies, despite them being such a small percentage of the population. Subversion.