Where my broke boys at

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-science-schools/biochemistry-rankings
sheffield.ac.uk/faculty/engineering/news/engineering_innovation-1.724085
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Broke and smart

Feels good not to have debts.

Move aside niggers, CC phenotype incoming.

Transferring in as a junior lads, got into Berkeley and USC as well but wouldn't articulate classes and way too fucking expensive respectively.

not broke or smart

Honestly, is this place even good?

The old university seal was so much better. I actually voted as a student for this minimalist trainwreck, and all I can say is as shit as it is the other two designs up for vote were EVEN WORSE THAN THAT.

if there are race riots, i hope it's during finals

Honestly when applying to this school the colorscheme was a major concern, fuck it is ugly. At least it's only the logo that is an aesthetic headache and not the campus

All Brady Haran videos are shot there and most of the profs and researchers seem pretty enthusiastic and smart

Fuck hennie.

hi :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

What school are you in?

The administration decided that they wanted to revamp it out of the blue, and asked students to vote on the design.

The runners up were a blue shield with zero iconography, and one that had the fucking bumblebee mascot on it. I didn't want my terminal degree to look like it had been obtained at Chuckie Cheese's so I picked the best of a bad lot. The faculty said the new logo had "overwhelming support." I wonder how overwhelming the support was considering the option to "leave that shit alone" was never available.

I noticed at the time that they'd ditched all of the Latin words for art and science, medicine, and music on the new logo too. I dunno, maybe the dead language triggered some high up diversity studies professor. We did have a gender studies department at the time, incidentally. However, this was also back when you could still mock the ever loving shit out of it, which I did frequently. Good times.

lets go, boys!

Where my australians at

St. Edward's University
I just got kicked off of Reed College's waitlist today!

you poor guys i pay about 4k $ for a school year

Yo wtf? Can you adopt me as your son so I can get in too?

Year 12 at the moment but planning on going to ANU next year.

was thinking of applying here but accomodation is too expensive

do you guys live in canberra?

Graduated Summa Cum Laude last semester, starting my Master's in Structural Engineering this Monday, time to get buried alive

Go Blue!

I live in Melbourne right now.
From what I can gather most undergrads use on campus accommodation, I suppose it is still expensive however it is not as bad as other options.

Melbourne has some good uni options so it's not like I () am forced to move but it seems like ANU is the best option for physics in Australia.

yeah ive looked at on campus accommodation and even that would be too expensive considering it has to be payed upfront and my parents wont pay for me

i live in sydney so ill probably apply to unsw, but i feel like i could be doing better since anu has a higher rank

Yeah it can be pretty rough considering it's rare that you will know anyone there to share accommodation costs with, at least for the first year.

What course were you considering? If it is science based I would say ANU is worth it, if not I don't really know much about other subjects so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

i was considering advanced computing at anu, although unsw has maths and computer science which sounds better

You could also consider doing a major in computer science via a bachelor of science, since I know they have that option at ANU. Not sure what it is like though honestly but you could look into the units you can do for it etc.

where my huskers at?

le number file skool

oy vey

Warwick?

Ayy

Did you notice that our university president is a brontosaurus with uncanny long neck?

I lust for him

Hello friends

Requesting a red pillski on this memestitution

Is it a good place to go after MIT refused my sorry ass for not being LGBTQWERTY?

Where brainlets from Ontario go.

tyler?

This seems like a God tier place to go to for a PhD, am I misled?

Just go UoM, it's equally as good if not better?

I believe ANU is better for what I want to do desu, although I suppose I will still consider melbourne.

fair enough, I'm a commerce student so I don't know how the science departments stack up

yeah i will

No debt :)

Starting my PhD a week from Monday

Be warned that the first semester physics course is engineering-like faggotry, although I've heard the later courses are better.

(University of Tehran)
I'm about to get my degree in biochemistry here.
I also plan on getting a master's degree in biochem somewhere in America any recommendations anons? (Please don't bully)

Thanks for the heads up

The Jews pretty much control all of the major American universities, and I doubt that they will allow an Iranian to get a master's degree in biochemistry from any of them, although you might get a chance if you do your best to show them what a good goy you are.

If you're looking for grad school in the US, most places don't offer a masters degree, you can apply directly for the PhD program. I'd suggest browsing this list as a start.
usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-science-schools/biochemistry-rankings

>this whole post
Universities probably let any Iranian in to do that to show how much they are humanitarian

Not if he wants to get a degree in a subject which might be useful for Iran's weapons of mass destruction programs, especially if we a talking about universities controlled by Jews such as those in the Ivy League and MIT.

Take off your tinfoil hat, literal Israelis aren't the Deans of HYPSM

I got a massive scholarship from this brainletorium but turned it down to go to Queen's

Rutgers Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences

Because I'm not broke enough I decided

UCSB

Didn't know Elliot tho

>Didn't know Elliot tho

You didn't have to. If you read his manifesto you would he was a real human bean. And a real hero.

/mines/

Missing the first two days of classes. Inna Wyoming for the eclipse

>tfw in communist block
>ranked 380 in the world, 200 something at my subject
>Have to attend this shitty university but at least I have zero debt
Feels bad man. Its ranked so badly it hurts, Il get laughed out from any foreign interview if I ever get to one

At least you won't get stabbed.

BASED sheffield.ac.uk/faculty/engineering/news/engineering_innovation-1.724085

I'm an incoming freshman here, doing physics and maybe math/applied math

And I thought Rochester had a bad crest good God

i really want to transfer here for my masters. hows it what do you study?

whatre you studying?

florida state university boys ww@

Cheaper to study here then other UK unis when you're a pauper

What are you studying?

IIRC Oxford had better support for broke-ass niggas when I checked some years ago. At least they seemed to have a more uniform approach, in Cambridge it seemed like your college matters a lot for that stuff. But yeah there's money up for grabs if you're a proper charity case.

Hows it feel living in ShittyBoston?

Engineering, colleges basically hand out money when you're struggling

Oxford's engineering is pretty shit so I'd not go there anyways

Northwestern dropout here, everyone I knew at UChicago was pretty depressed. Being unhappy is like a meme there.
Obligatory fuck you from a UF grad. I'm thinking of doing a second bachelors in Applied Math there if I can't swing grad school, how is it?

It's sort of ridiculous how many UChicago people there are on Veeky Forums.

>i really want to transfer here for my masters. hows it what do you study?

Undergraduate, MEXT scholarship, computer science.
You can try for the MEXT masters scholarship, I heard its relatively easier than the undergrad one to get. It's really fucking hard cause I'm doing it in Japanese though, masters has an english program I believe. Just look it up.

little too much diversity, but otherwise not too bad. I haven't explored much of the city yet though.

Computer science and mathematics.

heyo

i literally left my phd because chicago is so miserable and depressing
beautiful campus though, the academics are top notch

it's move-in day today and tomorrow's the first day of orientation for my PhD so i'm not really sure
so far the people seem nice enough and my roommate is chill; beats the hell outa gainesville ;^)

I literally was in the first class to use over 240k in lab tools they just got in my university. The big guys from my uni even took pictures with our class.
eae macaco kkk

that uni made him delete his int list :c

How the fuck you broke and going to emory?

2nd year chemboii with severe regrets about not doing NatSci @ Cambridge

How would you feel about Malala accepting Oxford's offer? Some say her offer exists pretty much solely because of her compelling story, and not because she fits into the Oxonian meritocracy. What do you think?

iranians are very talented people. some of the best ones we got here are international iranians

After 6 years at Palomar College I got accepted to UC San Diego for physics, not Mechanical Engineering. Am I gunna make it?

How do I get into a top PhD program of i hold a masters from a regional school. I did a masters thesis, have a good GPA, and have good letters of rec from academic and professional supervisors

>soviet finland

literally just apply? you sound well qualified

Nice digits Tampere.
Just noticed you guys are also here. 'Bout to start the very same studies.

t.

kk eae man

Hurr durr if you notice patterns you are a conspiracy theorist
thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-ivy-league/

I'm obligated to say fuck you.