Climate Change

These pics are from NASA.

Our solar systems furnace is 332,946 times bigger than planet earth.
These pics prove that the sun is the main controller of earth's climate.
Natural climate change is real but manmade climate change is deliberately designed to deceive and defraud the public.
The climate hoax is a house of cards that inverts reality and enriches the criminal elite.

Honest Reality : Environmentalism is an Anti-science Cult ... at Amazon

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/07/climate/document-Draft-of-the-Climate-Science-Special-Report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't bother

The warmies here are amazingly deluded. This is the SCIENCE board yet it has become infected with anti-science climate changers.

The simple fact is that carbon dioxide cannot cause rapid warming. The only examples of rapid warming in the history of earth are the PETM (when the sun turned into a yellow giant) and the End Permian (when an undersea asteroid shower destroyed methane hydrate, and the methane ignited when it reacted with the helium in the atmosphere and set the atmosphere ablaze)

Simple science but they are all green energy shills.

But user, when people discuss rapid warming, they just mean rapid relative to millions of years of change. Certainly, nothing other than the sun (or INTENSE volcanic activity) can appreciably change the temperature of the earth in a day, but when you're talking about temperature fluctuation within a hundred years that you'd normally see over a multi-thousand year timespan, there's cause for investigation, at the very least.

Not everyone is deluded.
I'm skeptic.

There is data proving a worming.
And some models trying to explain it.
But the models could be wrong...

>Our solar systems furnace is 332,946 times bigger than planet earth.
>These pics prove that the sun is the main controller of earth's climate.
>Natural climate change is real but manmade climate change is deliberately designed to deceive and defraud the public.
That's a non-sequitur. Try again.

Dear True Believer,
Please hold your breath.
Every time you exhale, you release over 40,000 ppm of CO2 into the air ;^)

It's true. The planet is a very complex system, and we can't really guarantee if what we are doing is making things worse or not.

But we only have the one Earth. It's one hell of a gamble you're playing with reality, so you better have some pretty good evidence you're right before we go all in with the only place we can live.

Text in this image, from a thread that's still up

And as for why...

You do not have reality on your side.
All you have is make believe.

Oh yeah my bad, I guess all this high quality data
Is invalided by one heavily abbreviated out-of context quote from one guy one time

I'd like to know the context for that quote desu

This is the true value of alarmist data.

>methane reacts with helium

oh look this thread again, im sure this time there will be some well thought out reasonable arguments supported by quality peer reviewed research using solid methodology

High quality data? Most of it is correlations whose time frames are cherrypicked to support the AGW storyline.
Me 2. Let me know what youve found.
Ye. /pol/ actually has better climate change discussions. For real, nigga.

while this image nicely illustrates occams razor, and im not actually denying the existence of human caused climate change it does not take into account the third possibility of 'maybe alot of people are just believe what theyre told by those around them and that even scientists can have personal biases that affect their decision making'

goy, you must purchase more carbon credits from me if your going to post that image. purchasing my carbon credits is the only way to offset the damage youve caused to the environment with your post

>/pol/ actually has better climate change discussions
Your cuckservative echochamber is not good discussion.
Look at how much info you had to remove from that pic to form your shitty comparison.

you're retarded and I feel bad for you.
Well I don't really feel bad, when people are your level of stupid its actually kinda funny and part of the reason I browse /sci is to get a laugh at their expense.

>Ye. /pol/ actually has better climate change discussions. For real, nigga.
That's funny, every time I try to have a discussion about climate change on /pol/ everyone just stops posting after they realize that shitty sourceless image macros aren't a valid way to conduct science.

I seriously couldn't give less of a fuck to this petty fight, I don't care if it's man made or natural, all I want is a truly cold winter of

user, you have no argument. You are projecting your own failure. So sad.

It's funny how the truth can expose the clueless. For example, in reality carbon dioxide is nature's greenest gas. It makes plants grow and plants produce oxygen and food. Greenhouse owners inject CO2 into their houses to make their plants more lush and productive. But the climate alarmists swear that CO2 is toxic pollution. LOL

That never happened.
Are you daft? It would be child's play fill up my modified scheme with environmental agencies, climate research units, charities, and endless other organizations involved in the climate racket.
Thank you kindly for the discount.

>It makes plants grow
droughts don't

Just a reminder that homosexuality being a "mental disease" and different races having different mental capacity used to be "settled science" at some point and speaking against it would brand you as a crackpot.

Those people were operating with relatively small data sets and poor, primitive science. You are in a class with flat earthers and people who think Noah's flood actually happened and the earth is 6000 years old if you arbitrarily decide to discard endlessly repeated observation when the reality doesn't suit you, to reach the conclusion that climate change is not happening or is not influenced by man.

>attack the non-scientist Al Gore
>ignore data he can't understand

wew lad

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/08/07/climate/document-Draft-of-the-Climate-Science-Special-Report.html

Warmies REEEEEEEEEEE

None of you is a real environmental scientist.
All I see is a drift of idiots who thinks they know so much because they can search and post some datas in a picture. There's a 97% consensus around the world, your opinion means nothing. I don't know where you guys come from but you need to recheck your facts and your scientific method.

If you do not know what you are talking about, especially in a science subject, please step aside and let the scientist do their job.

Why don't we just use more aerosols? People get so easily frightened these days when if it came down to it we have an easy, fast solution but of course it's easier to grab attention by yelling WE MUST ACT NOOOOW OR WE ARE DOOMED FOREVER WITH NO CHANCE OF REDEMPTION oh and don't think too hard about the many ways we could easily fix a hypothetical high-temperature hell
if it actually happened, it's not like humans are resourceful and technology ever fixed anything

Nigger, why do you make a thread about something we both know you don't know anything about? Why don't you go back to /pol/?

it might be because we don't know if there could be unintended consequences

>The sun is big
>therefore CO2 doesn't affect temperature
What? This is so idiotic and unscientific that I don't even know how to respond.
Is the average brainlet really this stupid?

>uses pol
Mods lock this thread

>None of you is a real environmental scientist.
I didnt know Ali G browsed Veeky Forums

Lads, repeating the same falsehoods over and over again will not make them become real.
Try to escape your memorizer brainwashing from school and start to think for yourself.
Read counter opinions and do your own research. You will surprise yourself.

>Do your own research
I did. I got a house, (I call it a green house) and then raised the level of CO2 in that house. Amazingly it turns out that raising the level of CO2 in an environment increases it's temprature.

>comparing the atmosphere of a living apartment to the the global atmosphere of Earth with countless more intricacies, complexities, details, interactions, positive and negative feedback
Top science here, gentlemen.

Why is blatant anti intellectualism not grounds for a ban on this board?

Obvious bait but here you go. From IPCC AR 5.

Oh shit, he mixed up verbs.

#rekt #BTFO #MAGA

...learn how to actual counter an argument instead of launching completely irrelevant points.

>NASA is lying about all the dat
>I'm gonna use this NASA data to prove it

Are you actually, unironically, retarded?

I more than make up for it by having bought 3 acres of forest that I don't intend to cut down anytime soon, unlike the previous owner who was trying to get a building permit.

No one's ever said CO2 is toxic you tard.

every signle day
it's always delightful

The biggest problem is not whether the climate changes, or how much it is man made. Rather the "solutions" proposed by neo-marxists (like 0bama), the fact that these "solutions" do basically nothing to the climate, rather they extract trillions of dollars from western countries to redistribute wealth to third world countries.
Are you worried about climate (or anything of general concern), then gimme money, money!

>Greenest gas
>still not able to make the connection with greenhouse gasses and trapping in heat on a global level

Stunning.

Money has whatever value we put on it. Real world resources and our environment shouldn't even be put on the same level. "Trillions of dollars" can be created or erase today, and it would matter little in comparison to drastic, tangible change in our ecosystem. This is a non-starter.

There is a reason why it's so hard to put a price tag on an oil spill.

>These pics prove that the sun is the main controller of earth's climate
Wow, really? I always just assumed the Earth produced its own energy and the only thing the sun did was made it bright outside.

>people just believe what theyre told by the Corporate Denial Machine
FTFY

>neo-marxists (like 0bama)
Even in the context of a fairly right-biased American "Overton Window" (we're the most politically conservative non-Islamic nation on Earth), Obama is a social liberal, but otherwise he's remarkably conservative.