IQ is irrelevant

123test.com/iq-test/#classical-intelligence-test

What u get on the test only 10 questions.

10/10 im a genius, suck it dad

125 IQ or more is all it means faggot. Btw all intelligence is, is memory. Highly intelligent people usually have great short term memories (working memory). Which overall doesn't mean shit if you don't have perseverance or passion.

Wew watch out, we have a meme spouting faggot here.

I thought the "suck it dad" would have given it away as a joke. Is it true that autists don't understand humor?

It seems you have around 0 intelligence since you can't even remember that you're on Veeky Forums.

Enough intelligence to call you out on your cancerous ways is fine by me.
Also you are not in /b/ or /pol/ this is Veeky Forums.
We have enough of our own memes.

I was going to write a reply. But I already did:

I'd rather be one of God's chosen people than one of his bastard sons such as you. What was your score anyway Trevor?

It's funny because you got that meme wrong.

What was your score bendeho

>IQ is Irrelevant
>I taught my lobster tensor calculus

Lol this all jokes but I wanna see Veeky Forums put their money where their mouth is.

My mainlanguage isn't english and i got the word questions wrong, am i a dumbfag anyway?

yea that makes sense, doesnt matter man, these tests are no diffrent than someone studying for a test, there is no knowledge you can have without first learning it, these people are retarded if they think you can be highly intelligent without studying, whats more important is imagination and experimentation

the only somewhat difficult non-vocab question is the cube one
but you have literally 9 minutes to do it

speed doesnt mean shit, this is the 100 metre, whether it takes you 30 mins or an hour to make a decision, its virtually the same shit, its memory bud

>intelligence is, is memory

Found the brainlet.

I selected all the 1st answers even in the drop down menus. I didn't even look at what I was doing. This was the result.

>You have answered 0 of the 10 questions correctly.
>That indicates an IQ score of about 100.

Seems like shit to me.

I think internet IQ tests work well for their intended purpose, which is exposing brainlets by making them unironically boast about their inflated scores.

The answer to this question alone is enough to render this test completely meaningless.

Anyone who disagrees is invited to complete the following sequence: 1, 1, 2, 9, ?

So the scale is 100 to 125 "or more". This is obviously just a placating test like a personality test. Though, we already know that of all IQ tests, especially those that are online.

Is that common core or something? Also who the fuck writes like that?

*isnt

aha ur dumb
>exposing his inferiority by presenting no argument
down the hall, take a left, psych ward should be there in front of the vending machine

How do you get that sequence?

10/10 It was piss easy and I had like 6 minutes left on the clock still.

I accidentally answered "none of the stamp collectors are drones" am i retarded or can i fix my mistake and say it was a brainfart?

100>108>114
0>8>6> ?

the answer is you skip a digit so you skip 5 and get 4 and you add that to 114

we all know you fucked up bad the first time opened a new tab and redid the test and answered 24 hours later you dumb cork

Actually I didn't, but you can tell yourself that if it makes you feel better about your poor score.

No I mean how he got 1, 1, 2, 9

Kek I made the same mistake. for some reason I read "none of the stamp collectors are architects".

9/10 eh

brain fart
dumb mistakes aren't real mistakes

Actually that formation, while inelegant, is perfectly cromulent.

On the contrary all mistakes are dumb mistakes, and they absolutely do count.

I got 118 like this:
- club 8 is starting point therefor 0
- club 7 the first therefor 100+ 1*7 + 1
- club 6 the second therefor 100 + 2*6 + 2
-club 5 the third therefor 100 + 3*5 + 3

>mfw I am actually too smart to take this test 5 sigma here

Their explanation is horrible, but its right

First club gives you 8 additional meters
second club gives you 6 additional meters
third gives you 4 additional meters.

but mine is the sigma 5 answer theirs for the brainlets

They may be different but they sure as hell count. Mistakes can be life or death, and those who experience fewer "brainfarts" are very much prioritized

They give you too much time. I doubt anyone would qualify this as a real IQ test.

Cute I guess.

I'd like to hold out on saying how the sequence is generated until later in the thread, but it will demonstrate why these "complete the sequence" puzzles are completely meaningless.

I'm not questioning whether the explanation is "right" or not. It's a valid way to generate that sequence, yes, but you can find a reasonable explanation for any of those values if you really want to.

I really am, I got it wrong because I miscalculated 114 - 108 as 7.

>time
your a fuckin idiot kek
*you're

10/10 easy as fuck, golf club question was dumb though.

kek im kidding your not dumb, your smarter than me bud

Got 10/10 while drunk
The stamp collector question took a while to wrap my head around, though.

good lie bro

some mistakes you perfectly know how to solve them, the answer is obvious or you've got all knowledge - but then for some reason you still fuck up

other mistakes can have other reasons like misinformation or not understanding

Tfw I work terribly under pressure and whenever I try to do these tests I get so flustered that I get physically sick and my heart rate skyrockets. What the hell is wrong with me, aside from possible autism.

supreme retardation

go see a therapist

>It's a valid way to generate that sequence, yes, but you can find a reasonable explanation for any of those values if you really want to.
Apply occam's razor user

Ability to predict which answer the test takers think is correct is a facet of intelligence itself. Autists like yourself lack this skill which is why you will never reproduce

reminder that if your IQ isn't at least 130 professionally tested or 145 online you're almost certainly a sheep

dumb people are smarter than you

yep, and I'm 99.9+ percentile

how do you do that dice one? I can't get it visualized in my head.

Absolutely this
For a second I started thinking in my brain autist solutions to the problem, then I realized that the test takers would have made the most obvious answer to that question

>- club 8 is starting point
but it isn't

It is brainlet

fuck me I swore I got something wrong