Which one is /Ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk
youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0DROdftY
archive.fo/jCvns
youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsngd7cZY
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=5F9JfZDJKCQ
techcrunch.com/2017/07/19/this-famous-roboticist-doesnt-think-elon-musk-understands-ai/
youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What would make you think anybody on Earth likes Cuckerberg?

they're both cucks

you mean between an actual scientist and a guy who made a website?

>elon musk
>actual scientist

if it wasn't for paypal, he'd be a nobody. You don't honestly believe he's responsible for the feats of engineering created by his companies, do you?

You do know that he spends most of his time working with his engineering teams on SpaceX right?

shut up

>Bachelor of Science degree in physics
>Bachelor of Science degree in economics
>begin a PhD in applied physics and materials science at Stanford University, but left the program after two days to pursue his entrepreneurial aspirations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk

He's more of a scientist than you or the average Veeky Forumsentist.

obviously musk is far far superior. people only hate on him here because they are pathetic bitter faggots

Evidence? I don't think he has the background to meaningfully contribute to aeronautics engineering.

they are both the most regal of the sperglords.

Nobody like cuckerberg. He's a lifeless alien

>deepmind
>calico
>quantum computing
>self driving cars
>magic leap

only one possible answer senpai

The unborn AI in the middle

What's his endgame?

calling him a scientist is still retarded, its not like there is some scale where you can be 3/4 scientist. At his best he is a well educated and experienced futurist and at his worst a fear mongering moron who imo doesnt realize how much notoriety and influence he wields on the normie masses re: his "warnings" on AI

Who cares if he's a scientist if he's making shit happen

I hate how irrelevant zuckenshit is
how do you manage to stay in obscurity as a gazillionaire? That money belongs to someone useful

>(((/Ourguy/)))
youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0DROdftY

The next and last World War will be between Elon and the Human Resistance vs. Zuckerberg and the AI New World Order.

That would honestly be quite aesthetic. The best would be a final battle which escalates in the nuclear annihilation of the Earth with a few thousand survivors escaping to Mars with Elon, and the last scene is them watching the debris of the old world float in the universe from their Dragon rocket.

you do know that working with engineering teams is a whole different thing than being a scientist?
>PROTIP: elons endgame is satelites that provide highspeed internet and not expeditions to mars.

>musk
>actual scientist
reddit: the post

>after credits
>Dragon on-board computers spitting out lots of shit in a command prompt
>engineer on his lunch break
>zoom in
>camera freeze on ZUCC AI line
>gets buried quickly by the stream of log information
>fade to black

Hurr durr Zuckerberg is my hero I love King Jew

>ZUCK: yea so if you ever need info about anyone at harvard
>ZUCK: just ask
>ZUCK: i have over 4000 emails, pictures, addresses, sns
>FRIEND: what!? how’d you manage that one?
>ZUCK: people just submitted it
>ZUCK: i don’t know why
>ZUCK: they “trust me”
>ZUCK: dumb fucks
>FRIEND: so have you decided what you are going to do about the websites?
>ZUCK: yea i’m going to fuck them
>ZUCK: probably in the year
>ZUCK: *ear

archive.fo/jCvns

Bill Gates

>richer than both combined
>smarter than both combined (was in the most difficult math course in the country as a freshman)
>has helped the most people through his creation of Microsoft and his foundation
>could actually become president if he wanted to run

nah, he only cares about africans, condoms etc

boring

>working with his engineering teams on SpaceX
Which consists of him walking around the facility and asking dumb questions.

>Spends billions on breeding more Africans

because you'd obviously know what constitutes a smart question
fucking retarded kike

>breeding
>pays for contraception so children aren't born into abject poverty and so parents dont have to have another child they have to stress about feeding and keeping alive

he literally spends billions in the united states and in more than 100 countries

Shhhh those are inconvenient to his narrative

The one don't spy on us.
Elon Musk is BSc in Physics (He dropped out a PhD in Physics at Stanford)
While Mark Zuckerberg is a CS dropout (because Mark sucked at Calculus, just like most of board)

Zuckerberg is actually a decent programmer. Musk has a bachelor's.
>a bachelor's
>scientist

Buttfuckerburg is a piece of shit Jew who is directly responsible for most of the retarded shit happening with the internet and the social media craze. He is unashamedly datamining and using everyones data in ways they didn't approve of or consent to. Facebook led to Twitter and now the absolute most retarded thing to ever happen to the world, Snapchat.
Zuckerburg is one of the worst things to ever happen to this planet we live on.

Hmm, how about stupid fucking niggers who live in mud huts not have another kid they can't feed when 12 they already have are starving? What a concept.

Fuck niggers in Africa. STOP HAVING FUCKING KIDS YOU CAN'T SUPPORT!! It's that simple.

Because most niggers aren't starving you retard. Commonsense would tell you no nation can keep starving because the starving people die and stop starving. Why they have so many children which can be fed is because they are an agrarian society. More children equals more farm hands.

Elon Musk is clearly a republican but not a racist stupid one. His perception of Trump is ambiguous.

Mark Zuckerberg is clearly a democrat. He is strongly against Trump

Both are forward-looking.

>3000 AD. Mark Zuckerberg wakes up from deep hibernation.

>Implying zuckerberg, like all reptilians, isn't vastly superior to human "scientists" in every way

Some Alien Reptilian Overlords also have the PHENOTYPE

>people in this thread saying musk isn't an actual scientist because he only has a bachelors

HOLY FUCK

>this thread
>the state of this board
When did Veeky Forums become /pol/? Can someone link me to a better place?

For real, I'd call him an engineer or inventor, but not a scientist. Naturally, he is well-educated and utilizes this knowledge to create new awesome futuristic stuff, but that's what an inventor supposed to do.

If Musk is a scientist, so is BILL NYE THE GENDER GUY, since he also only has a bachelor's

i still cannot believe people thing gender and sex are the same thing
>gender is personality quirk
>sex is organs

They're both Veeky Forums's guys though.

Our guy is eitheir Perelman or Mochizuki.

Mochizuki is waaay overrated. Just because he wrote a lot of papers no one can understand means he's the best mathematician for some people.

People on Veeky Forums are all affected by cognitive dissonance ; if you cannot argue intelligently without having a physical urge to denigrate your opposition, you do not deserve to be called a scientist.

They are both bogerguys capitalizing the hard work of the people.
WORKERS UNITE!!!!!

LMAO *bougerguise

Our guy isn't the best mathematician, but the most autist (while still being a top mathematician). Mochizuki fits the bill, as well as Perelman.

_m00t_ >>>>>>>>>

Yeah. Stealing the credit for their ideas.

Disgusting amounts of money

This whole site is dead, doesn't get any better.

this

How do you fuck up that badly?

>jewkurberg

Fuck him and yoko

Fuckerberg never made anything. He stole the sourcecode from Foursquare. He's a thief and an opportunist of the worst kind. He is partially responsible for the political climate that exists in the U.S. The human race isn't ready for such widescale social interaction. The education system is far too inept at producing rational thinkers that literally look at all sides of an issue before jumping straight into pundit-regurgitated polemics.

Elon Musk on the other hand, is a visionary. He cares about the effects that occur when his ideas reach application in the real world. He does everything he can to minimize negative impacts. He actually cares about the future. Fuckerberg just wants to be rich. Social media is has permanently fucked society, and there is no return.

The end result of Fuckerberg's opportunism? Trump. The rise of left-wing and right-wing fanatics. The rise of white supremacy and racism. The fall of democracy. The fall of rational public discourse. The rise of the eternal echo chamber. And the death of academia.

>Can someone link me to a better place?

I tried to spell how it sounds but it's a Latin word soo...

>a bachelor's
>a
Can you count?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A

this man will run for president
i feel sick
youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsngd7cZY

This lady breaks down the snake in full detail, very interesting watch. Her knowledge is not limited on him at all

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=5F9JfZDJKCQ

Both should be sent to a gulag.

In the strictest sense of the word, no
scientists need to have phds, and be pushing out a healthy contribution of papers published in scientific journals
that said, 'musk is not a scientist' shouldn't be taken as an insult to him, though it tends to be used to discredit him
and yes i like elon
okay i'm done with my moment of autism

this

might as well throw bill nye in there

One is a guy who couldn't program 2 AI to use language correctly

The other is a guy who thought gibberish could lead to computer revolution

holy fuck, where do i learn body psychology?

CEO and Lead Designer of SpaceX
CEO and Product Architect of Tesla, Inc.
science and engineering work are just a bit _beneath_ him.
but he do a lot of engineering anyway...

Paul Allen is the smart one.
IBM make a mistake, Bill Gates didn't do much anyway.

They invest in Teledesic satellite constellation,
Eclipse 500 business jet,
Stratolaunch Space Launch Carrier.

Big success there.

>which billionaire should i vote for

Yeah, but Musk is at least spending his money on interesting things.

burgerguys?

this. people need to stop crediting anything tech-related to science when it's really engineering most of the time (scientist discovers fire, engineer cooks food with fire)

since when does nye have a bsc. in physics

No boogerguys
The capitalist elite

lel

Elon Musk is a visionary who seems sincere, but there's not much reason to think he's all that great of an engineer. Actual computer scientists and roboticists have basically been telling him to stfu about AI because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

>Actual computer scientists and roboticists have basically been telling him to stfu about AI

Can you name those computer scientists and roboticists???

techcrunch.com/2017/07/19/this-famous-roboticist-doesnt-think-elon-musk-understands-ai/

So you can't name him too. Rodney who?

Minsky were famous.
Kurzweil is famous.

Rodney Brooks, founder of iRobot?

He's got a CompSci PhD from Stanford and directed MIT's AI lab for 10 years.

I think he has a better idea of what he's talking about here than a guy who has a BS in Physics and probably has a superficial understanding, at best, of the technology powering his cars.

Compare the best iRobot with Falcon 9 and Tesla?
U tell me

And, with all due respect to the Roomba dude, that is not a concern youtube.com/watch?v=Of2HU3LGdbo
-Elon Musk

>photo of famous person with questionable quote

surely that's real!

he programmed the original ms Dos with allen for weeks straight before they sold it to IBM

zuckerberg programmed a social media application and nothing since

musk made paypal and then started 2 companies that he didn't engineer any of the products or any rockets/cars