Whats the deal with aboriginals?

whats the deal with aboriginals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=feIFOpnCPSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My guess is result of inbreeding on a massive and isolated continent

They didn't racemix for 50000 years and evolved in a different direction.

You are from /pol/ so you will probably go "subhumans!" but as a scientist I value them for their potentially useful genes.

Their abs are original.

You obviously don't value them that much because you don't know that they did race mix. What do you think papa new genuieans are?

inbreeding doesn't work like that, if they outbreed once it eliminates most of the unnecessary homozygotes

They have great art, especially music. Haven't met any of them IRL though.

>great music

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Antony Hegarty is terrible, but those aboriginal elders were unironically great. If you disagree you are just a pleb.

Anyone has a non meme or /pol/ answer as to why they didnt develop a civilization, with cities and agriculture and whatnot?

They didn't need to, their way of life succeeded for 50 000 years before Europeans came.

they have GOAT spatial skills and even anthropology is so infiltrated to not attribute it to biology.

No resources

>why they didnt develop a civilization

Why didn't Europeans? Oh what's that, Greece? Sorry they merely learned about it from others.

lower on the evolutionary tree than even pygmys, iq of about 60 etc

Their art is a joke. 5000 coloured dots on a canvas is not art.

They didn't even invent that style. Some christian missionaries who were helping some of the tribes during colonization showed them how to do dot painting and it just stuck

i came here just for this

aboriginals are cool. i wouldn't want to live around them though
youtube.com/watch?v=feIFOpnCPSs

They're not actually that bad because they're very shy people. Definitely a lot easier to get along with than American negros. But I wouldn't wanna be out numbered by them

That was fuckin awesome. Lol'd hard at modding the needles.

suck me off ye white dog