Contradictory Effects of Estrogen

Why are some girls super assertive when low test and high est would suggest the opposite?

If they do in fact have higher test, why aren't assertive/ brave women more phenotypically male?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27810708
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1506119#t=abstract
health.harvard.edu/mens-health/a-new-look-at-testosterone-therapy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Human personality has incredible diversity and is not solely the result of testosterone or estrogen levels

Progesterone is the hormone that creates the desire to be protected/ dominated/ submissiveness in women. High Estradiol leads to dominance, like testosterone in men.

Women who are submissive have high progesterone and low estrogen. Alpha women have high Estrogen and low progesterone.

This is probably why Asians are so submissive and lack curves, maybe they have lower estrogen than other races.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27810708

Time to start taking progesterone

Go ahead, user. It's not Rx-only like Estradiol supplements. You can buy progesterone cream on Amazon if you want to turn into daddy's little bitch.

There has never been a proven link between testosterone levels and aggression, violence, or antisocial behavior.

Estrogen in the Water are turning freaking Veeky Forums pepe frogs gay
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

I want to, but won't it kill my math and science skills? I don't wanna fuck with my livelihood

Progesterone helps to promote boob growth and development, though. The general lack of curves in asians is genetic, not hormonal.

Testosterone makes you more confident which can lead to aggression, violence or antisocial behaviour

"High test" is a stupid meme: personality is determined by both nature and nurture, and the serum level of a single hormone is not enough data to determine anything about a person.

>take test cycle
>self esteem and confidence skyrocket despite formerly being shy and reclusive
Explain this. The "testosterone is a meme" meme is so pathetic and retarded

it's a placebo confidence pill. You believe it will work so it does. Confidence is extremely subjective to the individual.

Why did it take about a week to feel this effect then?

>nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1506119#t=abstract
>give old men testosterone
>they feel happier and in a better mood

>health.harvard.edu/mens-health/a-new-look-at-testosterone-therapy

Daily reminder that low testosterone in western males is an intentional effort to make them more docile and less likely to oppose authority

It also makes men less likely to be aware of their emotions. Link between testosterone, medial pre-frontal cortex and amygdala.

Because you thought it would take a week to work

It's almost like the complex human psychology can't be explained by only two general trends about hormones

>Another "everything is either due test or est" thread
Good god there's more to the endocrine system than those two hormones, worse still, those hormones will have different effects at different concentrations on different people.

Assertiveness implies that one wants to affect the outcome of the situation.
If one is under the impression he cant be harmed in the given situation then why put energy in to affect the outcome?

seems nothing contradictory about that

>hey guise why isn't something intricate and complex like human behavior not as simple as my shitty Veeky Forums memes make it out to be? what gives bros?

genetics dictate hormonal profiles and developemnt in humans. which is why some asian do look good ( there's genetic potential there, albeit the chance of good gene expression is small ) and why people start growing in weird ways when taking HGH, test and other roids despite the fact that they've matured

high test on Veeky Forums is a meme, those are in fact fat chicks who if anything have low test and high estrogen which lead to more fat getting deposited on the ass and hips, whereas higher test and lower est leads to a leaner body, with higher muscle mass and lower body fat.

in the beginning the meme meant that men with high test are atracted to fat fucks and it got misinterpreted by retards, and also purposefully spread by baiter faggots