Procrastinators of Veeky Forums:

Procrastinators of Veeky Forums:

How do I effectively work for 10 hours straight?
Any advice?

You don't. Nootropics help push natural boundaries, but I wouldn't push such a lengthy spurt like 10 hours in one day. That's just dumb.

Its a one off, not recurrent.

Nigga
How sheltered are u that u've never had to work 10 hours straight? Like it's not something you want to do routinely, but it's far from impossible.

Go to the library, leave your phone at home.

What if you're self conscious and feel that people are looking at you and judging you? What if the only spare seats are at occupied tables? What if there are no spare seats and you wander the library like an autist looking at every table twice for a spare and make everyone wonder why is this autist behaving like this?

try to not give a fuck. Sit at any spare seat even if the table is occupied, maybe ask if it's okay first. no need to look twice

I feel this knowing

Go home, leave you phone and computer in the library.

There are huge diminishing returns past 3-4 hours a day

Try go to a cafe or internet cafe

Really?

yeah there is actually

t. brainlet

There are huge diminishing returns after 6-8 hours, not 3-4 roflmao, but 10 h is possible of course

meth

Only if you never work. You can't just start doing 10 hours, you have to train your brain and work your way up to it

lsd microdosing

>10 hours straight in a one-off
is hard now
My God, I hate this Millennial gen so much.

It's something called paceing and not being a high schooler so I'm never in that position.

adderall if you dont mind putting potent neurotoxins in your body and you also dont mind heart failure within ten years

Theory: If you believe in the multiverse theory then what if our imaginations are "cameras" into infinite universes with infinite possibilities, thereby meaning that we never truly imagine anything, but we merely see into the reality of another time and place.

Yes. Check out "Deep Work" by cal newport. Most people think they work far more than they do. I did, and installed an application tracker & was surprised to see just how little i was working. A lot of what people consider work is generally useless shit also. You will possibly find it difficult to do even 4 hours a day of actually useful work in your area of expertise, at first. And the people that talk about 10 hours a day either fudge the numbers somehow or only work sporadically, not daily like they should