OFFICIAL /BLINDBOYS/ REPORT

OFFICIAL /BLINDBOYS/ REPORT

Ok, so you looked at the fucking sun. If you seared your eyes, you wont know for 12 hours, but they're will be some initial symptoms. Maybe your eyes hurt a little. Maybe you have a headache.Its proably over, but at least you can research before the darkness surrounds you.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS, POST ITT AND KEEP US UPDATED WITH ANY DEVELOPMENTS

SYMPTOM LIST:

Level 0: No symptoms. You used proper shielding or stayed inside like a good NEET. Good Job!
Long term effects: None.
Level 1: Eye sunburn. You have a sunburn inbside your eyes. Your eye will hurt for a while.. Your vision might be temporarily blurry. It will subside.
Lorm term effects: Freckels on the inside of the eye. Increased chance of eye cancer.
Level 2: Small damage. Everything above, in addition, you will have significant trouble seeing, especially near the center of your vision. Will take longer to subside.
Long term effects: Everything above, but also small vision acuiy will be lost.
Level 3: Permanent damage. When you wake up tommorow, you will have a scrambeled part of your vision that will be completely blurry.
Long term effects: Everything above, but in addition, you will be legally blind and will have your drivers license revoked.
Level 4: RIP
Long term effects: Complete blindness.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/doom-paul-its-happening
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TREATMENT OPTIONS:

>Go to the doctor
Seemingly a good option, but the lines will be cloged with other retard with you. Further, there is nothing the doctors can do. You will be told to "wait and see," come back in a few days to get a checkout. This wont help, but it may help you feel better.
Outlook: bleak

>Stare into the Sun
Fuck it. Its over, so you may as well look at something beautiful with the last of your vision. You stare longingly at the sun. Alternatively, stare angrily. It wont help, but it will feel good.
Outlook: You blind nigga.

>Wait it out
Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones. Who knows? Sit inside, close all of the blinds and make your room as dark a possible. Cover any affected eyes(s) with an eyepatch or similar. Wait it out.
Outlook: good.

Currently using windows narrator to type this.

Why didn't I listen lads. I only looked for half a moment and 6 hours later, my eyes still hurt. I even made one of those stupid cereal box viewers but I wanted to see how much of the eclipse was actually visible

I put my cell phone in selfie mode and looked at it that way

shit i was at a public event for eclipse viewing and looked into a lot of people's telescopes, i hope nobody put their shit incorrectly. I heard that damaged eyes start to show after one day

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE
TRAPPED IN MYSELF
BODY MY HOLDING CELL

who /level1/ here

I think I looked at it for a second or two, but it was cloudy and barely saw anything. But I've had what feels like a sinus headache behind my left eye ever since. Can't tell if about to be blind or just allergies acting up.

here
Who /2-3 second peek/
i'm so fucked

I thought it was okay to look at it at the peak if you were in the path of totality. I didn't do it but I saw people on tv doing it.

What gives?

You can there, but not anywhere else where the sun isn't fully covered.

I obsessive compulsive literally stared at the sun through my telescope until I smelled burnt hair. There is a hole through my skull and out the back of my head. I can not see out of that eye or hear out of my ear on the same side. The opposite side of my body is functionally retarded and can no longer do math not even basic math.

I have no insurance and I am still bleeding.

Will this get better on its own? I know I am fucked but does bone grow back?

/here/, currently wearing improvised eyepatch. 7 hours since exposure, estimated time until blindness: 5 hours

I hope none of you gullible retards bought the meme goggles.

> I heard that damaged eyes start to show after one day
Yes, it takes ~12 hours for the real damage to set in.

I almost did this, but then the sun reflected on the white part above the screen, and even that was really bright, so I decided not to

>you will be told to "wait and see"
how ironic

I stared at the sun through high powered binoculars until my eyeballs boiled.

How long until I can see again?

Never ever.

5-10 years

w-what meme goggles?

fuck I thought I could avoid it by looking at it through a mirror and im experiencing /level 3/

I don't regret sleeping though it now there is no way i would have resisted not staring directly at it

You wont know if you're level 3 until tomorrow morning. It takes 12 hours to reach level 3.

>tfw i saw so many people using the smoked glass method (which doesn't actually protect your eyes)

Threads like these make me terrified because of all the occasional half second glances I took at the sun even when I had the reflective glasses. Just imagining spending your last night with sight and waking up in the morning in darkness.

can someone explain why it takes 12 hrs to experience the damage?

I looked for 1 second at most. I couldn't even tell it was an eclipse because it was so bright that I turned away very quickly. The after-image only lasted a few seconds. I've had worse from looking at a flashlight. Now my eyes are dry and hurt a little. I'm a hypochrondiac so it is probably all in my head. I hope.

Nigga you blind

;_;

I don't want to wake up blind, so I'm just going to stay awake all night and see what happens.
>see

It takes 12 hours for the cells to die from the UV radiation. Their genetic material gets damaged from the sun, and once they realize, they kill themselves. Takes times.

>looked at the eclipse in quick 1 second glances with just sunglasses on
>TFW I can still see

This whole blinding yourself looking at the eclipse thing is a meme right? All you have to do is not stare at the sun.

i think i coined blindboys

When I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun. So once, when I was six, I did. The doctors didn't know if my eyes would ever heal.I was terrified, alone in that darkness. Slowly, daylight crept in through the bandages and I could see. But something else had changed inside me.

I looked at it for 2 seconds
fuck me

I JUST BARELY GOT MY DRIVER'S LICENSE

w-what changed?

my contacts have uv protection so fuck you u piece of miserable shit

>he thinks UV rads is what he should be scared of

You poor fucking fool

8 hours in
my eye hurts considerably less. I'm also less blurry. 4 hours of expected vision left before my retina cells die off

Level 5: Clarity
You heeded the brave souls telling you to soak up the eclipse's mystical rays. You are blind to visual light, but can easily see our reptilian overlords as they conduct their nefarious manipulations.

We'll be in touch.

So, what should my final fap be to before the dark overtakes me? And what do blind people fap to?

I looked at this with my own eyes for about 1 picosecond today at 1:30 pm Central time. How fucked am I?

user became a tranny

Hahaha enjoy eternal darkness you dope! While you're fumbling around, blind, trying to live a pitiful """life""" as a cripple, think of me, looking the FUCK out of everything around me.

:^)

Dead by dawn.

Solid reference.

He became homosexual. That's the side effect of looking at the sun, even if you don't go blind.

>live in an area with heavy fog
>it was overcast
>nobody saw the eclipse, nobody got eye damage

The first 5 seconds of looking at the eclipse are the most damaging.

If you looked at it for 1-2 seconds, you might have damage. If you looked at it for 3 seconds, you DEFINITELY will have some sight loss in a few days.

This is bullshit. Anything over 10-15 seconds consecutively is when the real damage happens.

Unless you literally stared at it for a minute straight you should be fine.
If you're seeing spots just rest your eyes in total darkness for few hours for the next few days.

I wonder if entire villages or countries went blind in the past. If there was a total eclipse thousands of years ago, you know everybody would be staring at it for long periods of time.

>what do blind people fap to

Being able to see again, lol

The president watched it directly, why couldn't we?

Probably not. Just the dumb ones, as always. I mean fuck, we have a built in defense mechanism that makes us sneeze if we do look at it.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but source?

He doesn't have one because its bullshit. The time you can "safely" look at the sun varies hugely depending not only on the weather but also on your latitude and the time of year.

The president is a billionaire who can afford the very best medical treatment.

the President has the secret service protecting him

It's possible, but with little to no cloud cover a 99% eclipse is still painful to look at.

I was in the band today, and the instant that secondary diamond ring always
appeared I had to look away.

With moderate cloud cover it's possible to look directly at the eclipse without any pain for extended periods of time (though still a bad idea), but that's possible with a full sun too (again, speaking from experience)

Be careful of that hubris user

it's a lie
anything over a second is dangerous, and if you've been looking at it for over 3, you're certainly fucked.

I'm not afraid to say I'm better than any god. I, at least, exist. Checkmate, gods!

> Implying that the best medical treatment today can save you from your retina committing Sudoku

> Implying Trump was actually looking directly at the sun in that picture

>mfw I stared at it a few times for a few seconds without glasses
I'm fucked

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it outright. If you have the money, you can cure the kind of blindness caused by staring at the sun with a retinal transplant.

are you a fedora with arms

No, I'm a Christian. I just don't think """god""" exists.

I (foolishly) looked at the sun for about 15-20 seconds total today without eyepro while during a broken sky, the sun peeked through a small break in the clouds. It wasn't bad to look at (from a brightness standpoint at least) but next time I'll definitely wear some eye protection, but i do think clouds definitely help.

Oh and do I at least get to become Daredevil?

Oh boy

>he thinks Helios exists!

Top cuck, what a dope!

If by that you mean "do I get to be a pathetic blind cripple, unable even to shitpost on 4chin?" then yes. Yes you do.

;

>all this LARPing
Sungazing is painless, and staring for one second won't make you go blind you retards. Also, the eclipse doesn't make it anymore dangerous than sungazing the rest of the year (apart from the visible light making it painful).

who are you

Just deeper and deeper user

why do you keep replying to my posts

i appreciate the (You)s but it's freaking me out

Two seconds of googling

During the eclipse, your pupils don't dilate as much, so you take in more light. Also, the visible light is less bright, so you're not prompted to squint and/or look away.

Might be unrelated but the bone part, above the left eye but below the eyebrow, feels sore. Other than that I feel fine.
how fucked am i?

>he believes in Hell!

hahaha, please, go on, tell us more about your congenital retardation.

That sounds like an occipital migraine. Probably unrelated to your impending blindness, but maybe not. Most likely, you just have a brain tumor.

>why do you keep replying to my posts
>i appreciate the (You)s but it's freaking me out
Don't be afraid. Lol. It's just a /pol/ meme.
A meme called "Doom Paul / It's Happening"
knowyourmeme.com/memes/doom-paul-its-happening

Is this whole thread Veeky Forums shitposting?

It's not too late to change your destiny

This meme is very famous on /pol/.

Okay:
>Some fog
>Looked through friends welding helmet (borrowed some proper glasses later)
>More fog rolled in and looked at it for about a second
that's like level 1 right?

>he believes in destiny

HAHAHAHA this is gold! Please, continue!

The last seconds evoked a primal fear in me. It was a little hazy in Missouri and you could sort of see the umbra approaching in the distance and as the shadow enveloped me I felt a sense of immediate doom.

Most people do not have photic sneeze reflex.

I'll just post a dozen pics in my personal collection.

Oh. Well. I pity all you poor bastards then, it's super helpful when you feel the need to sneeze.

am i awful for thinking getting a brain tumor is a much better outcome than being blind by the eclipse?

>not staring into the eyes of our god and being blinded by the glory