Are psychopaths and sociopaths just normie terms for big meanie anti-normies?

are psychopaths and sociopaths just normie terms for big meanie anti-normies?

nope it's malfunction of the part of brain responsible for empathy

They are autists who figured out how to hide their autism.

>They are autists who figured out how to hide their autism.
Relevant to my interests.

I feel like I've been entered into a contest I don't want to win, but don't want to lose either. These normie fucks just aren't going to go away.

source?

>how to hide their autism
Until the second they start staring at random shit, looking away or blinking when you look at them, fidgeting with their collar, voice cracks, jerks movement or becomes catatonic, corrects a mistake you made, echos what you say, starts walking past everyone in the room so he doesn't have to look at them, lacks expression no matter what you say, becomes tangential, can not relate to your experiences, or has monotone voice throughout conversation.
The "autism" you're talking about is either made up bullshit or just schizoid personality.
t. someone who's been around autistic adults

How come they're "disordered" but not gays and trannies

homosexuality and transgenderism have something to do with hormonal imbalance, not mental illness.

Thats just a social viewpoint

No they don't

no

Not true

So in other words, they can hide their autism until they stop hiding it?

If an autist decided that his special interest was being socially competent, and he plowed into that with no regard for normal human regard for honesty or dignity or sincerity, it could have interesting results.

Haven't you seen faces that are very obviously gay? It's clearly physiological on some level.

Of course, this is where human dignity cockblocks science once again.

Because every aspect of humanity is physiological, biological, chemical. It would take someone with no regard for social cues to really investigate the outer limits of that sort of thing. That would be so gauche of them.

Nice anecdotes faggot but here we deal in science.

Gays are gay by choice. Sex hormones are responsible for sexual arousal, not for who or even what you are aroused by. This is mainly psychological. Read some Freud.

psychopaths and sociopaths are the ones who take carpe diem to the extremes.

usually have no regard or comprehension of the liberty of others.

Just really like murder and manipulation.
Like how others like rock collecting or star wars.

>psychological/psychiatric terms
>normie terms
L0Lno fgt pls

>Sex hormones are responsible for sexual arousal, not for who or even what you are aroused by.
Of course. Why would sex be important enough for us to have evolutionarily determined instincts about it?

We pretty much all decided we like big breasts because of our philosophical positions on perfect spheres. Before geometry, we didn't even like breasts.

Beats me why women aren't 50/50 lesbian, if sex hormones only determined sexual arousal.

Sexual arousal. You mean like a stimulus response?

A stimulus response like pain, for example?
We feel pain because of our pain hormone levels, and not because of a direct and specific sensory stimulus?

That explains why people with high pain hormones shriek with pain when you hover your hand over her shoulder. Very sensitive. Can't be helped. No instincts involved whatsoever.

>We deal in science.
>Read some Freud.

>read some Fraud

no it isnt a term for anti-normies, yes it is a normie term because there is no defined psychopathy in medicine. Probably because for some reason CSI shows are to normies in 2k17 what blood sport was in rome

To be good you don't have to necessarily "feel", being good is a moral reasoning, a rational approach to benefiting yourself and the community. The emotions of people is irrelevant, its about morally completing an objective. Those types of people were failed during the learning stage of their life, they needed stronger conditioning. Then again even people who "feel" commit heinous crimes like murder. There's no excuse, all are accountable.

Did you just strawman a shitpost?

thats some juicy pic you have there OP
where do i get more like this?

>science
>freud
toplel

we are /pol/ now

(((psychopaths)))

That's how I roll.

The picture is a photoshopped version of a production photo from The Thing (2011), except the "monster" face on top has been replaced with a laughing-meme-image of some unrelated celebrity named Ryan maybe, I'm honestly not sure.

Most people who watch The Thing (2011) sincerely hate it, but I like it.

Because when you like at a psychopath's brain through imaging it is very, very obvious that something is not right. We have no such tests for degenerates.

Because that's offensive, and probably racist as well