Is it true that you should read a book everyday?

Is it true that you should read a book everyday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w
youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you feel like it i guess

Implying you aren't trolling, I say no. You should wait three days to a week between books, so that they soak in and you can reflect.

How am I going to keep up with intelligent people like Tai Lopez then?

How many Lamborghinis do you have? That's right... Fuck off brainlet.

here in my garage

about to get kicked in the dick

fun to do up here in the hollywood hills

but you know what i like more than getting kicked in the dick?

*knowledge*

Now Tai wouldn't use language like that, son.

>Tai Lopez posting
>2017

I'd rather read one page of the Tao Te Ching per day, or of James Joyce, than entire complete Works of almost all other writers

What the fuck is so special about the Meme The Ching anyways?

Man, I followed this fuck on snapchat and almost every day he has videos of him with really attractive women, but the thing is they all seem super uncomfortable around him and he makes SURE to say their name when addressing them to make it look like they're actually friends. Same deal when he was showing off having a meeting with his company ft. a bunch of assholes from craigslist.

This guy, him and his gross ass manlet body, what a fucking weirdo.

Is it true that you should have 47 lamborghinis in your lamborghini account?

if you a phd student, yeah

t. phd candidate. having no social life hurts bros

According to him reading the front and back cover is equivalent to reading one book. Listen to his ted talk the guy is full of shit.

I find this guy extremely fake and kind of weird.

How the FUCK is he even famous? What does he do? And why do people keep falling for these cringey life coaches?

>TFW you can get rich and famous for spouting out self-help shit that you read on the internet and pretend its the secret to success.

He made his "fortune" with trashy dating sites. He's probably some kind of pervert, the greasy mexican fuck.

it takes me a week to read a 300 page book, not a day

read everyday maybe

but reading one book per day is just forcing it.

Some dude in a youtube comment said he just rents out a mansion used for parties to film his videos in and isn't nearly as rich as he makes himself seem. Any truth to that?

>Some dude in a youtube comment
well there's your answer

If you can rent out several mansions you might actually be pretty rich.

>you know what's cool?
>reading
>front cover
>blurb
>dedication page
>first and last sentence of every chapter
>the Wikipedia page
>lamborghinis
>rented mansions

I saw someone debunking his videos, hime saying "This is my huge ass mansion." while it was actually just rented out, just like his cars.

Seemingly not rich enough to buy them.

NAWLIDSH
A
W
L
I
D
S
H

The guy spouts a bunch of self-help garbage and YET has a personal trainer. Fucker is the definition of a hack.

Never take life advice from a yootuber

He doesn't actually read a book a day, he skims a book a day. Very different.

maybe he walks into a room where there's a book, each day

Shakespeare?

He's actually correct.

Think of all the time wasted by retards on this site. The fact they delude themselves into thinking reading wouldn't be more appropriate is telling enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w

are you even redpilled?

He got his initial fame by giving a TEDx Talk. This is not hard to do as TEDx is essentially the franchise version of TED. Anyone who pays enough can host one. He then capitalized on this by spamming Youtube with minutes-long ads that appeared before nearly every video on the site for months. He has almost nothing in the way of an actual following.

Yes, but only using the Tai Lopez method.

youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU

That's not true, you need credentials to to a TEDX ta...

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. have you even fucking read the Tao Te Ching? it's not a meme, it's the greatest non fiction book of all time. there is literally no greater non fiction book ever written. it makes almost all other books irrelevant in the sense that 99.99999999% of the time you're better off reading the Tao Te Ching another time than whatever book you were gonna try to read for the first time. you fucking imbecile.