When did you grow up and finally realise this was the truth?

When did you grow up and finally realise this was the truth?

I only recognize Nietzcuck in this picutre, who are the others?

change your fucking board
Marx

I want to get into literature. Care to elaborate who these people are?

Philsophers, except for Harris, who's nothing but a hack.
Schopenhaeur, Hegel, Nietzsche, Kant, Jung and Harris.

Thank you user!

sam is what we need to fight the poststructualist faggots

>Jung is not a hack
top meme

>be me
>former contrarian post-strucuralist
>come across the work of Lorenz
>leads me onto Darwin, Dawkins, Harris and Cosmides
>surrender myself to evolutionary psychology
>drowning in sweet sweet grad-student pussy
>tfw on the right side of history

imagine /pol/ roided up on poststructuralism and postcolonial theory, they would be unstoppable

>anti-white discourses
>multiculturalism is a Western, capitalist device designed to homogenize non-whites
>The Enlightenment, with grand narratives like the universalization of "man" and "human rights", is hogwash
>nationalism is a requirement for liberation from neocolonial systems of domination and cultural conservation for all peoples
>"race doesn't exist according to Science"? Sounds like power-knowledge, my friend

>imagine /pol/ roided up on poststructuralism and postcolonial theory, they would be unstoppable

Carl Jung isn't that smart

That image fucking wrecked my sides.

Reverse either the left or the right side and the image would be correct.

>drowning in pussy
>having a brain
What?

>Bannon and friends are anything but that dying breathes of the right
>Trump's voterbase is conservative
>the alt-right is conservative

This Ben Stiller meme has to end.

Found the original.

>Bannon is a conservative

well all I know is Jung is way harder to read than all these other losers

my puny intellect tells me that means he's smarter

>tfw when this is unironically you

Who's the 4th guy? I need some chad philosphy

manlet with a giant head, very autistic and possible prussian on the side

How empty you are.

But you're wrong

This guy gets it

I'm not sure anybody who posts or lurks on Veeky Forums has "grown up" yet.

>marxism

sorry dude, your critical methodology is totally obsolete in confrontation with the turbulence of the contemporary moment. The left is utterly bereft of ideas at this point in time, and classical marxism is a myth (or nightmare, depending on your alignment with it).

Your last point is incoherent and vaguely ignorant (I'm not entirely sure what you're on about, and I'd wager neither do you), but you're completely correct re: Lack of effectual left today. I believe we're in the germinal stage of a new political paradigm - one in which the "alt-right" will play a significant role. The "left" required to counter it will find Marx far less valuable than he once was. (In part because the Left appears to have lost that revolutionary agent of change - the proletariat.)

any evolutionary psychology reccomendations?

>sorry dude, your critical methodology is totally obsolete in confrontation with the turbulence of the contemporary moment. The left is utterly bereft of ideas at this point in time, and classical marxism is a myth (or nightmare, depending on your alignment with it).

Jesus Christ that fucking language. you know that this is a frog shitposting website , don't you?