Hello, Veeky Forums

Hello, Veeky Forums.

Due to racist faggots on /b/, /pol/ and other boards always shitting on my group of people and impersonating them in slide threads/troll threads, I have a set of questions for you.

Can a totalitarian/autocratic nihilist society without religion and "ethics" in the way utilize unmoderrated science experiments to create things like clones with superhuman traits, mutants, or cyborgs?

Can a eugenics program make a group more logistic and smarter? (Extermination of those who follow cultures that damage the collective image of the group, selective breeding, and genetic modding/editing, forced to live a certain way by their society)

In a society which a woman must have a pregnancy license in order to have a child without the child being terminated and must score well on an IQ test to receive the license, will future generations be smarter?

If teen pregnancy numbers reduced to zero over time and toxic cultures were obliterated, would kids stop getting dumber as each generation comes into existence?

Is it possible to make smarter people, wipe out a landmass of dumb people, have those remaining survivors' genes bred out of them, and effectively have the progeny and engineered people replace the original inhabitants on that landmass?

Is it possible to make industrial/military technological advances in a totalitarian society without ethical religious oversight? (Advanced gauss/coil technology, small plasma reactors, clone armies with bionic enhanced bodies, robotic limbs with integral tools, genetically modified animals, cyborg animals, bioweapons that re-write genetic code, viruses that make people live longer, etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally none of these questions are science related.

At best you'll get answers based on conjectures at worst you'll get some 16 year old brainlet soapboxing his stupid, r/Veeky Forums edgy, uninformed opinion.

Are you serious?

I literally asked about eugenics and gene editing. That is science.

>If teen pregnancy numbers reduced to zero over time and toxic cultures were obliterated, would kids stop getting dumber as each generation comes into existence?
but older women are the ones with higher rates of down syndromes, eggs are best in teenage females

I mean teens that should not be having kids at their ages.

>Is it possible to make industrial/military technological advances in a totalitarian society without ethical religious oversight? (Advanced gauss/coil technology, small plasma reactors, clone armies with bionic enhanced bodies, robotic limbs with integral tools, genetically modified animals, cyborg animals, bioweapons that re-write genetic code, viruses that make people live longer, etc.)

>Scientific questions

In the same way that Isaac Asimov is scientific discussion.

Stop watching T.V. and maybe read a book sometime.

why not?

Many technologies were never pursued for warfare due to ethics.

>society without ethics
I don't think society can exist without ethics but that's a question for .
>can society create clones, mutants, cyborgs
Probably.
>can eugenics make a group smarter
Probably.
>if teen pregnancy was reduced to zero would kids stop getting dumber as each generation comes into existence
I don't follow.
>is it possible to make smarter people by wiping out landmasses of stupid people
>implying there are landmasses full of genetically stupid people

Women have kids.
Some dumb women have them.
And they are grandmothers before they turn 38.
Preventing these girls from having kids while being kids themselves will stop the dumbing down of future generations.

Africa.

The issue is that the question lacks the most basic concepts of what they're asking.

See >bio-weapons that re-write genetic code

And of course the >kill all stupid people le my generation sucks

It's pretty obvious either OP hasn't taken basic biology or isn't nearly interested in the field to actually remember anything taught.

Genetics aren't just something you can pop the lid to and re-wire. There is no secret code hidden somewhere in the human genome to make the ultimate super human.

The entire question is basically "Brainlet: The Post"

Why single out teen mothers? Your totalitarian society can spare children from their inexperience by raising them.
>Africa
But it's not full of genetically stupid people.

True. They could be taught. That was flawed thinking on my part.

Africa isn't. Not in the parts that were colonized.

The rest is a wasteland that is exploited for being unstable because of aid dependency, greedy resource grabbing aid loan deals, terrorists, warlords, and PMCs.

It needs to be saved from itself.

>Africa isn't. Not in the parts that were colonized.
I'd like to see the science behind that.
>The rest is a wasteland that is exploited for being unstable because of aid dependency, greedy resource grabbing aid loan deals, terrorists, warlords, and PMCs. It needs to be saved from itself.
You're shedding all pretense of this being a Veeky Forums thread and not an imported /pol/ thread.

Read Confessions Of An Economic Hitman.

The IMF, other central banks and other countries who give aid to Africa for medicine and food rape the place for the resources when stabilizing African governments can not pay back the money and I am tired of it. I want to see reform to this issue.

Then Africans are always painted as the dumbest and poorest people with IQ less than 65.

banks, and **
Then, **

Economics and policy are the realm of and .

I want to create a reformist, totalitarian republic there.

I also want to make them smarter so they enrich their own soil and farm.

So they create medicines on their own.

There is no excuse why they should be the most hated people on Earth.

They are stupid and too easy to manipulate.

Can science help me fix this problem?

Mate, science can't help you if you're a fucking moron

I am sorry science can't help you then.

But I believe eugenics can elevate dumb people. And in a dictatorship with eugenics programs, these people will no longer have issues.

If anyone implemented your dumb people eugenics program you'd be the first to go lmao.

Anyways, see you over at

Funny. My IQ is 130. So I don't need it.

nt: shills

>society without ethics
This is gonna be nitpicky, but you can't really have goals without ethics. Like if you want your society to have some goals, you must have things you consider morally wrong and right, and base your actions on them. I think what you mean is a society based on a different set or ethics, and that wouldn't even have to be non-religious, because the promise of afterlife and meaning can really motivate a population. It could be some kind of techno cult.
>clones, mutants, cyborgs
Those things seem logically feasible.
>eugenics
The problem is that you reduce the number of people who have children, so they will have to have more kids in order to keep up the population, which sets an upper limit on the intelligence threshold for becoming a parent, but I guess it could still work, you just couldn't set crazy criteria, like 150+ IQ only. It is totally irrelevant anyway, when you're talking about cyborgs and clones, they would probably have genetic engineering that could vastly outperform eugenics by the time the eugenic effect would become noticeable on the population.

>If teen pregnancy numbers reduced to zero over time and toxic cultures were obliterated, would kids stop getting dumber as each generation comes into existence?

personally think you have the cause and effect the wrong way around here
its unlikely the mother and father involved in a teenage pregnancy are the kind of people to go into higher education and/or raise smart kids

>REDDIT SPACING
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph