So was MIT in the right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_3.png
tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_5.png
tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_8.png
tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_2.png
youtube.com/watch?v=0M7qgV0Zz48&list=PLyQSN7X0ro22zanLOcvkaSY-IZqheFYM5&index=74
youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM
reddit.com/r/nbjaiezesj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link or explanation? I live in a cave.

Imo as a scientist, I'd say yes. People might sperg out about muh inherent value, but while his lectures were really good, it would be a really bad upholding of MIT's (or any good) moral codex to use lectures of somebody who sexually harassed his students.

So yes, MIT was in the right. He should have done it in private during his office hours like everybody else and not get caught on Skype like a retard.

when u nutted, etc.

>somebody who sexually harassed his students
Allegedly

There's a video of the skype call somewhere.

Walter Lewin supposedly sexually harassed students so MIT (the university he taught in) removed all his content from their website.

What did he teach, ethics?

>students

Male or female?

My girlfriend was one of the girls involved in this.

Basically he did an online class, and encouraged students to email him. He kept a special mailing list of female students, and would actually give them extra help. My girlfriend got a personal physics lecture from Walter via skype, and there was nothing creepy involved.

Every now and then, he would send some really creepy sexual emails, and "Accidentally" send them to my girlfriend. I'm guessing this was a phishing tactic to see which girls would play along.

But basically he would promise these girls he could get them into MIT and so they did whatever he asked.

I'll ask my girlfriend for deets in a second, hopefully I can show you guys the creepy email.

>supposed sexual harassement
>read the reports about the case
>turns out he simply approached adult women, international EDX students, well into their thirties, online
>some women went along because women love social status
>send him nudes and whatnot
>he moves on
>the women decide they were abused
Really diminishes the entire concept of being "sexually harassed by a teacher".

>tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_3.png
>tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_5.png
>tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_8.png
>tech.mit.edu/V134/N63/lewin/Lewin_tweet_2.png
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

gas this jew

all jews must pay

>His paternal grandparents Gustav and Emma Lewin, who were Jewish, were gassed in Auschwitz in 1942
oyy veyy

youtube.com/watch?v=0M7qgV0Zz48&list=PLyQSN7X0ro22zanLOcvkaSY-IZqheFYM5&index=74

Physics, also he already retired

I'm dutch but I can't stand his dutch accent.

wtf am I reading

what does his content have to do with him hairdressing students?
it's not like the physics stuff he did is somehow suddenly wrong

>Really diminishes the entire concept of being "sexually harassed by a teacher".
that's the goal desu

>internet dating

Kind of takes the piss out of,

youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

>skype call
>sexual harassment
Pick one and only one

thanks

Doing God's work.

>upholding of MIT's (or any good) moral codex

lets be honest here boys, the reason the removed his shit is bc normies cry rivers over shit like this

Well then what exactly is the point? The only thing they're doing is depriving people of some knowledge. His promiscuity does not negate his scientific educational ability.

S P E C T R U M

seems legit

He is the best with chalk and blackboard.

I don't care if he's a pedophilic homicidal thieving version of mechahitlerstalin & lucifer's son who shoots kittens in the balls, his content stood on its own value, not its creator's, and should not have been removed

if you disagree with this, you belong on Veeky Forums discussing philosophy, not on fucking Veeky Forums

saged because I already know this will be met with bait and idiots replying to said bait

thathappened.gifv

Why do Jews tend to be so vulgar?

The lectures still exist though, they're on YouTube.
MIT removed them because they don't want any association with an alleged sex offender, that would tarnish their reputation.

Guys, it's bullshit. Like what are the fuckin chances. He's attention seeking.

>alleged sex offender

I don't think it's even alleged that he ever did anything illegal.

It's pretty well documented that he is kind of a womanizer though, which I guess is enough to send SJWs into a frenzy.

reddit.com/r/nbjaiezesj/