Fatherhood

Best age for a man to become a father? Aristotle said 37.

Considering that the average life expectancy was 35 years old at the time.

>Considering that the average life expectancy was 35 years old at the time.

Enough with this meme. If a person could survive the childhood and teenage years, then he could easily make it to his 50's. The problem is that a shitton of people died while babies, that's why the average is 35.

That's what he said.

In Aristotle's time, you had slave nannies to raise your young so you didn't have to deal with being fit enough to chase your little cumsnot around.

Your never too old to adopt your wife's son

statlets OUT

Biologically speaking, between 23 and 26. It's at that age your mind and body are at their highest peak. The brain is fully developed, metabolism is at its best, etc. There is actually a lot of statistics showing that having children before or after your early-mid twenties significantly increases the chances of your child having some sort of disability, from high functioning autism or strabismus to Down's Syndrome and not having legs.
In Africa maybe. Humans have always lived way past their 40s for as long as they didn't die in infancy, and Africans don't count as humans.

Aristotle knew what was up.

it's increased for females after 30 and very slightly for males as they age

I'm curious if the optimal age for a female to have a child is the same as a male. Anyone know?

It is not
For females, the physical ideal, meaning "lowest chance of deformity or death" is 16-22, as females physically mature far faster than males do

>Humans have always lived way past their 40s for as long as they didn't die in infancy,

Or by war or disease or natural disaster or slavery/manual labor (crippled body/poor work conditions) which are all things that lower the average life expectancy.

>Or by war or disease or natural disaster or slavery/manual labor (crippled body/poor work conditions)
All of which still exist to this day.
So what's your point?

>mfw I got a few years of saving before I can have kids
I'm okay with this. I want to have a deposit on a house by then tbqh

>citing averages for multimodal distributions

That's the point. You can only become a father if you surpass the average life expectancy, thus generating offspring more capable of surviving.

Wait at least 10 years from now. Designer babies will be a thing by then and you don't want to have a subhuman baby (compared to his peers) only because you couldn't wait a few years.

for real

Your swimmers just degrade after peak time...

Never,you should never bring another inocent soul to this horrible world,and especially in this timeline.It will cost your money,time and effort.

>having children after your early-mid twenties increases the chances of your child having high functioning AUTISM.
So becoming a father after 30 increase the chances of AUTISM in kids?
What if I told you that I want my Kids to be a Sperglord like me. Having Asperger & High functioning AUTISM