Was Sam Harris ever wrong?

Was Sam Harris ever wrong?

hehe this is funny

He shouldn't have let the monkey steal his keys.

tfw to smart for free will

I laughed.

nope

He did shitty movie tho

question is was he ever right?

please somebody tell me what book of his this is in

Blue Steel was a mistake

when did this happen? in what book does sam talk about that?

*Ben Stiller in Night of the Museum

all of (((them))) look the same amirite?

When defending profiling, Sam Harris, as a means to pre-emptivley defend himself from accusations of hypocrisy, asserts that if authorities had received a report that Ben Stiller had committed a crime - he would accept the near inevitable discrimination he would receive (as someone who resembles Ben Stiller).

He looks like Ben stiller, Ben stiller has his keys stolen by Dexter, a Capuchin monkey in the film Night At The Museum.

>When defending profiling, Sam Harris, as a means to pre-emptivley defend himself from accusations of hypocrisy, asserts that if authorities had received a report that Ben Stiller had committed a crime - he would accept the near inevitable discrimination he would receive (as someone who resembles Ben Stiller).

this sounds completely retarded

that's what I thought until I read the rest of his book. I realized I had no idea the depths of retardation humanity could sink to

there's actually a whole race of people who resemble ben stiller

hey when did sam get his keys stolen from a monkey. I need to know

Anytime he goes to a restaurant with valet services

>"Bruder, kann ich etwas Gäld habe?"

or did Maajid steal his keys?

no. he's smart. it's actually frustrating how un-wrong he is b/c utilitarianism is...just so boring.

he's a cool guy and deserves his cred. makes me realize how dumb i am.

he does have blindspots—Israel certainly, and he does hand-wave lot of US malfeasance on the basis of 'intentions'

As a Calvinist, he's pretty much always "wrong."

Why do you make this thread every day?

that guys a dumbass who got other ppl to write his thesis for him and has no background in his so-called field OP

You guys have a problem with profiling? Are you serious?

he shouldn't have spray painted jinxie's tail

his example is retarded because his face resembles ben stiller's face
the profiling people generally talk about is profiling by race or religion or nationality (or both)
it's not like police mistaking him for ben stiller, it's like police mistaking him for brad pitt

>it's like police mistaking him for brad pitt
I phrased this terribly
it's like the police looking for brad pitt and arresting harris because he's white

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with Ben Stiller? I see threats about this guy every fucking day.
Does anyone even care about him among Anglo/analytic circles?