-Favorite book

this is about as accurate as zodiac signs you cuck

-INTP
-Murakami
-The Brothers Karamazov
-Accounting

You're not wrong.

"Let's all masturbate to how unique* we are!"

*"'Uniqueness' consists in how well you conform to my psychological stereotypes!"

INFP
Mervyn Peake
Titus Groan
Electrical

But I hate Ayn Rand.
Myers-Briggs is bullshit.

INFJ
Roth
American Pastoral
english/philosophy

One day there will be a comfy thread like this that doesn't immediately devolve into a pretentiousness competition

INTP
Knut Hamsun
Growth of the Soil
Biological sciences

cancer

I'm not a redditor; science is bad enough, but meme psychobabble is far worse.

I can't imagine that blurb fits the person it is attached to, nonetheless to the multitudes of people that 'fall under' the category.

Am INTJ and love Ayn Rand. Checks out.

ENFP
Thomas Pynchon
The Epic of Gilgamesh
Literature

>being this triggered

Calm down, lads. Just hide the thread and move on.

INTP
Nietzsche
Infinite Jest
Gender Studies

DELETE your thread you PIECE OF SHIT

I am calm. I am, in fact, amusing myself at your expense, hence -- your response to my shitpost.

>ISFJ
>I can tell you my least favourite authors with considerably greater ease than I can choose a favourite. I don't know why, but I have difficulty looking over a bunch of authors or painters or musicians and saying "I like this one best!" They all have good and bad qualities.
>Same thing with books. It'll be one of those ones I keep coming back to, even after I've read it a dozen times over. I can't think of anything specific right this moment, however.
>26
>Dropped out of school completely at 13. No college major to speak of.

INTP
Ken Liu
The Golem and the Jinni
Computer Science

it's a loose way of classifying people based on personality traits. It's not meant to do anything more than that

Great picture of Ayn Rand

Wrong.
Zodiac signs at least attempt to be rooted in astronomy, and they sure as shit are rooted in the human tradition for centuries or possibly even millenia
but noo I can't be made fun of by my psych classmates that I'm shallow... we'll only believe in something if it's verified via scientific method ;^)

-50/50 on all categories, never had the same one twice in a row
-Sherwood Anderson
-Candide
-Finance

MBTI is ridiculous to me. I can easily remember and see myself doing all of the possible options in any given question. Like yeah I like alone time but sure I also enjoy parties. I don't like making plans if I don't have to but they can be boring. Last time I took it I was 18 and got
52% I
57% N
52% F
60% J

>ENFP
>Dostoevsky
>Catcher in the Rye
>23
>Comp Lit

cool. I'd probably try to hang out with you

im witnessing the birth of a new meme

INTJ
Dosto
TBK
Econ

>accounting
Lel
>English
Lel
>literature
Lel
Bait
>comp lit
Lel
>Econ
Lel

>ISTP
>Joseph Conrad
>Moby Dick
>19
>I'm a brick layer

Zodiac is reliable classification of human personalities? Color me surprised.

That's the exact opposite of what I found when reading it.
>oh, my life has been lived millions of times already, and will be in the future
>the hell am I here for?

>INFJ
>William Blake
>Complete Poems of the above
>20
>English (History minor)

>INTJ
>DeLillo/Kafka
>Blood Meridian
>21
>Math

I/ENFP
Hermann Hesse
Dog's Heart
Bcomm

>ESTJ
>Dostoevsky
>Infinite Jest
>Political Science

INTP
Joyce
Blood Meridian
Math

Whoops
>21

Intp
Dante
Biblr
Engl

How was any of that meme-worthy?

- INFP
- Gogol
- Desert Solitare
- no. Once I retire maybe i'll go for a BA in philosophy and annoy all of the kids in class by being old.

I just bought the Gormenghast books, but I wasnt planning on reading them for a while. Do I have to read them in order? I was gonna jump to Gormenghast

Define meme

ENTP
I am not experienced enough to chose.
The Iliad/East of Eden/Jane Eyre/Foundation/An Hero of Our Time/100 Years of Soltitud/The Gambler/Diary of Satan/Sargent's Daughter/ The Name of the Rose/ The Three Musketeers/I, robot/ Life is Dream.
Studying Meme Journalism but thinking to go to Laws or STEEM whatsoever.

Kind of, yeah. Even though the central character of the series is basically a footnote in TG, TG is essential in terms of the rise of Steerpike and the setup for the stories of Fuchsia, the Prunesquallors, and Flay.

Peake retells enough about them in Gormenghast to clue you in, but the relationship between Titus/Fuchsia for example won't be as affecting to you without that backstory (I'm assuming).

Plus, although I love Gormenghast nearly as much, I think Titus Groan is the better book, and Gormenghast starts slow as shit.

I don't fucking know. Go look on Wikipedia.

myers-briggs is astrology for rootless millenials

Thanks for the forewarning user, I'll go for Titus Groan. It's pretty short anyway

You're welcome. Enjoy! Beware the goofy BBC serial.

-INFP
-Murakami
-IQ84 or some shit
-Computer Science

>ISTP
>Balzac
>Don Quixote
>24
>neuroscience

Desert Solitaire is nice.

INTP
Plato
The Bible
Law School

Stop letting memes on the Chan form your opinion user

-INTP
-Mishima
-Stoner
-Finance

>its yet another "n-n-no i dont have autism im an INTP cant you see how unique and special i am????????" episode

Fuck this rerun.

im an INTP im special and autistic

INFJ
William Shakespeare
Book of Job
History

>INFP
>picrelated
>picrelated
>20
>History/Sociology (I hope to be a research assistant one day; I'm currently working doing significance research at a museum)

INTP
Proust
Odyssey
History

rootless
what makes balzac better than Zola?

ENFP
Kenneth Patchen
The Hobbit
Music

INTP
Etgar Keret
Computer Science

Zola is the better writer but his shtick relies too much on the scientific theory of the day. Balzac doesn't feel nearly as dated because his characters (which are some of the most finely written) drive the story

ISTJ
- (Maugham, Bulgakov, Kuprin, Fowles, Zweig)
- (Madame Bovary is the first that comes to mind)
English (Eastern Europe)

>INTP
>Dostoevsky
>100 Years of Solitude
>18
>Last year of high school to be honest

ENTP
Walt Whitman
Leaves of Grass for poetry-- Moby-Dick for prose fiction
Political Science/Philosophy d.m.

INFP
Eliot
Middlemarch
Philosophy

There's some interesting people in this thread.

INFP
don't know
haven't read a book in years
none

INFP
William Faulkner
As I Lay Dying
8th grade

Good meme

INTP
Whitman
The World of Yesterday (Dont judge me, I'm an Austriaboo)
Mathematical physics

There are many INTPs here.

>-Personality type
ISTP I guess? Or maybe ISFP. I can't tell the difference between objective truth or harmony, since I definitely look for facts, but only because it makes me feel better, not for a higher cause.
Most definitely introverted and pragmatic though, and I have been working to make myself more adaptable, I think with some success.
>-Favorite author
Dostoyevsky I suppose? I don't read all of an author's work, just what I hear is the good stuff. I don't follow or worship authors.
>-Favorite book
The Brothers Karamazov, cliched pick, but for a good reason.
>-Age
27, soon to be 28.
>-College Major
I was studying computer science and informatics, but left university in my last year, since I already had a job and it was tiring trying to learn for exams, write a diploma work and actually working, as well as my parents needing me to visit more often.
I might graduate some time in the future, I live alone and frugally, so I don't need the wage raise I'd get from it.

Intp
Camus
The fall
International management

-INTJ
-William Blake
-The Grapes of Wrath
-Future Philosophy hobo

Here's a little bonus pic related

Introverts must be gassed.

INTP's must be scaphised.

Introverts genocide themselves by having less children, so its not an epidemic.
Also extroversion is directly correlated with happiness, so its not like being introverted is something people should willingly inflict on themselves.

Their genocide is not fast enough.

If i hear one more fucking autist say
>y'know i just prefer to stay inside and read a good book and sip some tea because im a special snowflake and thats the way gosh made me! I wonder what a vagina looks like

I WILL make columbine look like a fuckign prank.

Are you an unironical monarchist or something?

Why do you hate freedom?

I am an order of magnitude more intelligent than the average man, it's only natural that lesser lifeforms are more annoying than amusing and that I avoid contact.

There's nothing outside that can't be found in superior form within a book, and there's plenty inside books that doesn't exist outside them.

Tea is truly the thinking man's beverage. Though naturally I only drink herbal tea, caffeine is for wagecucks.

Vaginas look like B-movie creatures and societies obsession with sex is laughable.

Normally I don't deign to respond to shitposts but rejoice! I have graced you with an honest and unironic response. No need to thank me.

Because muh arbitrary western-based moral values are better than your arbitrary western-based moral values

>Implying that even the shittiest book isn't better than 99.99% of all conversations, since at least there was put just a quantum of conscious thought into the book

But y'know, I do prefer a good book and a sip of the ol' tea, because I am rather special and unique.

Please go ahead with the murder-suicide thing you had in mind.

>INTP
>Tolkien
>Scretape Letters
>24
>IT

Fact: 100% of you saw that einstein/famous autist du jour was an INTP before taking the quiz, and then you purposefully chose answers that would lead to the INTP result.

>[nonsense about how books are better than conversation]

At least one of the following is true:
>you dont put effort into finding people who you can have a decently stimulating conversation with
>you are too sour of a cunt to find such people

which Myers-Briggs type do you think make the ultimate cucks?

I'm feeling E/INTJ for sure

INTP for sure

>b-b-but im a architect

Wow you got me I secretly love other people, HATE solitary activities, and my favorite thing to do is pretending to like intellectual pursuits when in fact I only do it for social signaling purposes!

On an anonymous fucking mongolian shadowpuppet forum!

At 3 AM in the morning!

Kill yourself retard

>sarcasm

You proved me right. Dont worry, I'm sure jamal will let you out of the cuckshed in a few hours.

INFJ
I don't have a favorite author yet
Catcher in the Rye
Accounting

What is the most literary archetype and why is it ISTP?

>tfw ENFP with no confidence and social anxiety
say it aint so

It means you're a retard

PROTIP: Then you've switched over to INFP now. These things aren't set in stone.

mbti is a load of horseshit and it can fuck up your life if you take it seriously

i get ENFP everytime i take the test

ENTJ
Plato
Letters from a Stoic
na

ok. ok. wow. just... ok. this is absolutely fucking retarded on so many levels. personality tests are the biggest fucking waste of time and completely unreliable. i've worked with people in the myers briggs institute and they literally just make shit up, there's not nearly as much reliable data behind the results as you'd think, they just pull it out of their asses.

t. guy who doesn't get it

It's actually the opposite of celebrating uniqueness.

When you fully understand the theory, you realize we all develop out of the same ambiguous essence which comprises human cognizance, and we are all far more connected than is commonly known.