Im 18, doing poorly at Uni...

Im 18, doing poorly at Uni, and dreadfully scared of growing up and losing my youth and the carelessness that came with it

Books for this feel?

at least you can read a book

my brain has been melted to where i can't focus on a book

i only read contemporary theater now. god's ear by jenny schwartz has some good stuff on how awareness of cultural tropes robs yr youth.

Catch 'er in the Rye. It's about lots of fun games you can play with your little sister. All for the sake of protecting her innocence, too!

>Catch 'er in the Rye
holy fuck he actually did rape her haha the actual madman!

Lose your carelessness anyway. Too many people on this planet are already careless enough, believe me

My diary. No, I'm not memeing.

Michel Houellebecq will compliment any kind of spiralling depression nicely

bible (kjv)

Been Down So Long It Looks Like Up to Me.

Well, I've been down so very damn long
That it looks like up to me
Yeah, why don't one you people
C'mon and set me free

Yep, though I meant the 1966 novel by Richard Fariña, the guy who married Joan Baez's 17 year-old little sister, wrote a great novel, and then died in a motorcycle accident after a book-signing, two days after the publication of his only book.

>be 18
>still post frogs

kill you'are'selve

worry about losing your adulthood, shithead

>Im 18, doing poorly at Uni, and dreadfully scared of growing up and losing my youth and the carelessness that came with it
Suck it up buttercuck.

Literally the plot of Catcher in the Rye

>doing poorly at uni

crack open your damn text books and start reading you faggot. you can't just escape forever believe me.

Do something you feel is productive. Whatever that is.
Embrace the agency you gained.

Pinocchio, of course

The poetry of Philip Larkin
Ham on Rye by Charles Bukowski
The Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man by Joyce

>textbooks
>useful
STEMsperg.

I became dissapointed with universities. I used to feel excited when thinking about graduating and having lots of money, but what for? Is it worthy to study incessantly, and then working all day to buy things i don´t really need? To impress people i don´t care about? To neglect my mentall health?
I could drop out, live on my own and find an easy job just to survive, and spent all my free time reading and writing. If everything goes wrong, i could just turn to suicide. I am not afraid of dying.
I might sound extremely inmature, but that jut how i feel. Maybe i´m completely wrong.

get a grip man. robert walser.

Making it worse or better?

Listen to Spirit They're Gone, Spirit They've Vanished.

And

What do you mean?

>yr
>lowercase "I"

can you not be such a cunt?