University is a scam

>1) 90% of lecturers can't teach so you're better off learning on your own
>2) if you're learning on your own anyway then what the FUCK is the point of paying thousands of $ a year in tuition fees???
>3) Cafeteria foods absolutely sucks ass and very expensive. Universities can easily make more money if they licensed to proper restaurant and fast food chains rather than "XYZ catering" whose food tastes like horseshit
>3.3) that smart ass who always tells you to cook your own food until you realise you can only afford potatoes and pasta with your budget.
>4) library is always overcrowded as fuck
>5) the books you want to read are never available
>6) said books cost $100 even if used
>7) access to libgen blocked by college security
>8) 90% students speak a different language and hang out with their kind only (especially Asians). But if you want to hang out with them they tell you to go away. Cultural racism is widespread.

What's even worse is that so many students just quietly accept this reality and pay thousands of $ without question

well universities usually aren't a business if you're not in a 3rd world country.
I'm done with my physics major in a year and pay about 20€ every semester. But get 260€ from the government every month just because I'm studying.

also we get most books and computer programs for free because the university buys the license for it

ITT : user discovers that u.s. uni system is broken.

Following up next : water is wet and our new top story : "omg the sky is blue"

>His university costs money to attend

Idk, it is partially true, but uni helped me a lot to understand the maths.

This is the same in the UK. Tuition fees are over £9000 now - even more expensive than in the US

Dont you have a decent loan system?

The conservative government pretty much got rid of free loans for poor people

> be me
> live in a shuthole
> want to get to a decent uni
> you either have to pay a lot, or be born in eu to get at least some financial help
> no way to make this money outside the first world
> some priveleged fuck creates a thread about how """"expensive""" his uni is, but forgets to mention his high salary after graduation

It's an avenue to create debt peonage and increase the probability a given individual will be forcibly indoctrinated into their culture. Tell me, you're not independently wealthy and you get that big law degree from that fancy and prestigious school that you brutalized your mind and time for many years to get into and pass. You're more than 100k in debt, what are you going to do. Take a few years off and travel, start your own deal, work for something ideologically sound but low paying... or get into a big law firm, become raveled up and shaped by its culture, and try to work up and make partner. Same with whatever other field.

It's a trick as old as divide and conquer itself, just used in a different way. The same reason young people, especially males, have the living fuck taxed out of them. It's to keep young people struggling, with just enough to stay afloat and have a little, but not enough to become powerful. It is to keep them in their place and wrap them up in the existing systems of control.

The world is a scam.

>some priveleged fuck creates a thread about how """"expensive""" his uni is, but forgets to mention his high salary after graduation

This is a meme. Most graduates barely earn min wage because there are not enough jobs around so they work for free. Only the alpha normies who can socialize, network and engage in casual sex earn high starting salaries

> implying min wage in first world countries is low

>only people in 3rd world countries have it worse off

I know you're memeing but Min wage is absolutely poverty tier in the West because everything is so expensive to begin with. Rent alone will take up 70% of your salary and you'll still be living amongst drug dealers and degenerates. After food and bills you'd be lucky if you're not in debt to some loan shark by then because banks won't lend to someone with poor credit history.

Depends.
Do you want someone elses job or do you want a new one.

You just described my university (UTS)

maybe plan your life better so you actually have some form of employable skillset by the age 30... Get into construction, maybe? Either way it's too late now. Might as well off yourself at this point, better luck next time.

You should specify that those are burger problems.

mine does license fast food chains. We have a pizza hut, chick-fil-a and qdoba on the meal plan

>The conservative government pretty much got rid of free loans for poor people
What about grants for poor people?

You're about to learn the difference between 3rd world shitholes and 1st world leaders

hint: it's the loans and grants and opportunities you love, that limbaugh told you to hate in the name of his corporate overlords

shut the fuck up you retard jesus christ most (nearly all) good universities are private in the western world

1) Lectures are there as a first in deep contact with a subject you should already know something about.
And to ask shit to the prof (once the lecture is over)

2)Material, experience and access to knowledgeable people

3) Eat at home
3.3) Git fucking gud

4)Study at home, public libraries, cafes or use earbuds

5 & 6 & 7) Be faster to get the books. Alternatively piratebay + a printer bang 20€ textbooks

8)>Why does nobody like me? Everybody is a cunt :^)

Ask me how i know your not making it buddy

Is this what burgers really believe?

I know and I really hate it. It's too bad that we have no choice, though. Good luck being a doctor, engineer, or scientist with no college degree.

Community college is inexpensive, typically free after financial aid, but it's only to an associates degree that is useless. Bachelors degrees exist at some community colleges, but good luck getting hired. They probably throw your shit in the trash immediately even though you only went because you didn't want to be in debt going to state/private university so you chose the community college.