I enjoyed it. What should I read next? World Order?

I enjoyed it. What should I read next? World Order?

You're going to enjoy this even more.

If you're interested in serious political thought, then you should pick up some Trump books to broadne you're mind

Thx

Diplomacy is one of the greatest entry-level books ever to exists. If you are lacking in general knowledge of history, pick that up. You can read up recent interviews of Kissinger and you'd have read World Order.

If you like the topic of China I recommend Debating China by Hachigian. One of the most eye opening works about the future trajectory of US China relations

Why are the opinions of this war criminal taken seriously?

He affected reality quite a bit.

Definitely Diplomacy OP. Kissinger gets a lot of hate from every side of the political spectrum, but is IMO the modern Machiavelli in terms of his importance on realist diplomacy.

double thanks

although it does seem a bit "rich" to a pleb like me that such a criticism would be coming from a trotskyist who went on to supported the war in iraq just a few years later

I've always wondered what compelled Christopher Hitchens to write so much.

>China - On Henry Kissinger

Not by Kissinger, but I'd also recommend:

Arts of Power

America's Dialogue With the World

World Order is okay but Kissinger's understanding of world history is meme tier tbqh with you famalams.

This

He had a lot to say about the world and people trusted him. Last good public intellectual imo

bump

I'll definitely check out diplomacy and debating china.

Anything I should know about Diplomacy before starting? What should I expect?

Any other suggestions?

Lol so full of yourself

bump

u wot m8

Was it written with the blood of all those Cambodians he had killed?