What is your definition of "time", Veeky Forums?

What is your definition of "time", Veeky Forums?
For me, "time" is the term regarding the concept of continuous change, caused by consequential actions
Feel free to discuss

WIsh i could go back in time and buy $500 worth of alpha boosters.

that's beta, look at the corners

I still have two dozens of (white boardered) duals.
Probably I should sell them and buy NEO.

Isn't this card a bit overpowered?

Time is my bitch.

Time is exactly what I don't have for your bullshit.

That's Aplha, m8.
You can see it by how big the curves are in the corner.

>brainlets think time is just a concept of human perception
If understood relativity, you'd understand that time is very real. As real as space itself.

It's ban in all formats but one and even then, you can only have 1 in your deck.

>U1
>take an extra turn
fucking bullshit

it was made before anyone figured out how to balance the damn game. they quickly realized how retarded it is and never reprinted it or the other eight cards in the now legendary "power 9." a good condition alpha (first set ever) copy of any of them costs more than my next semester at college

they're banned in every format except the one that doesn't ban cards

All you bluefags need to get a life its basically a jewish "search you library for a land and put it onto the battlefield" trickery

Who did decide which cards belong to the power 9? The selection seems weird since there were some old cards like
>Contract from Below
>Library of Alexandria
>Mind Twist
>Braingeyser
>Control Magic
>Sol Ring
>Moat
>The Abyss
>Demonic Tutor
>Regrowth
which are at least broken as the official power 9.

dumb magicposter

Time is M O N E Y

I have my 4 Sol Ring, never got to use them...

Alpha has squared corners, dude.

Except Sol Ring is printed in ever commander product ever, meaning it's not on the reserved list, meaning it can't ever be valuable and isn't power 9.

Is this card banned?

A fundamental scalar quantity, permeating the aether.
Invented by Jesus Christ for the purpose of quickly identifiyng modern, relevant history (A.D.) from ancient, irrelevant history (B.C.).
Detectable by G-shock Casio watches.

You're either fucking retarded or baiting me really hard right now, I sadly can't tell. Unlimited and Revised are white-bordered, and Alpha and Beta are black-bordered. Alpha cards have rounder corners than Beta cards. Revised cards have a black border within the white, while Unlimited cards don't have a border that visible. It's slightly blue, as far as I can tell.

Time is the answer to a question. It is a procedurally generated crystal our universe defined outside of it which includes time as a subcategory. But there was never a question and no answer was necessary. We are alive at every moment and are on display for all eternity.

>he thinks space isn't a human construct either

Which makes me think this idea is stupid and this kind of thinking is flawed in that there really isn't anything outside the universe or time and that things have been going on like this somehow naturally for a long while in different forms though that there is some way to get some access to the whole thing somehow in the end of the multi-hyper-verse.

>What is your definition of "time", Veeky Forums?
Time, like space, refers to a category of words that illustrate the separation of events. It's also an effective litmus test to identify complete idiots. As soon as someone tells you that time doesn't exist, the strip turns bright blue and starts blinking and whistling.