Why is Fascism the best ideology? Best ideas and aesthetics, heroic, marshal and vigorous that exalts beauty and health...

Why is Fascism the best ideology? Best ideas and aesthetics, heroic, marshal and vigorous that exalts beauty and health. Isn't an autistic nickel and dime soulless cancer like Marxism and capitalism. Contrasted to slave mass man Communism and decadent bourgeois Liberalism, there is just no competition.

Post fashy literature/authors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0fREYy0H0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's no best ideology, user.

Because all Fascists lack a strong authoritarian and disciplinary father figure

>Being against decadent bourgeois liberalism
How does it feel being not only poor, but to know that you're so incredibly incompetent that the only way you can overcome the resulting misery is by believing in absurd moral mythologies?

Every time I see this pic I think the headband is part of his neck

umm..

>Why is Fascism the best ideology?
Because you're autistic.

What makes smart people become fascist?

Honestly, this. Fascism is autistic self-soothing on societal scale.

Daily Reminder:

If civilization collapsed tomorrow, the inheritors of the earth would be racists/tribalists, nationalists, fascists, religious conservatives and other naturally advantageous positions in evolution. Communism and Liberalism are bourgeois conceptions and rebellions against nature, built on sand foundations of wealth and comfort.

T H I C C

^leftypol

>racist tribalist nationalist religious conservative fascists are uncivilized

What a shocker

Reading Confessions of a Mask right now.

So a sickly gay sadomasochistic autist would eventually become a nationalistic figurehead. lol

I really want to start The Temple of the Golden Pavilion asap.

EVERY DAY IS TRAP DAY

(You)

Post your picture. I want to see what a strong man looks like

youtu.be/v0fREYy0H0s

is he /ourguy/?

Explain the benefit of the aestheticisation of death in the name of a symbolic masculine.

You get to hate other people which is nice

What ideology doesn't hate?

Other ideologies have a different relationship to hate - the question becomes what relationship is most effective?

>aesthetics, heroic, marshal and vigorous
All inspired by world of tradition. The best ideology is to transcend ideology, to become differentiated.

Fascism hates its enemies, Neo Liberalism hates its enemies, Communism hates its enemies, and sho on and sho on. The amount of hate some civic nationalist patriotard like Trump gets from SocDems and Liberals is by far the most visceral seen in recent memory.

>uncivilised
Undomesticated, or at least aspiring to be so. Surely a balance exists between knuckledragging thug and limp wristed faggot?