How does Veeky Forums feel about this?

How does Veeky Forums feel about this?

was it because he's a pedo?

good

Ye, I think so.

Thank God.

I think the left care more about milo than the supposed alt right.
Milo is a gay jew who is completely ignored by any actual fascist

>damage control

I did wanna read it. I bet it was the type of book you could burn through in an afternoon and then shitpost about at night.

He is an artist in the vein of Thomas Mann. Prole scum would not understand

Who would ever give a fuck about this?

Smear campaign against him.

Oh i am laffin

Being gay doesn't equal being excluded from the leftist paradigm.

Also: couldn't care less about this well-spoken showman.

I'm no fan of Milo or his autistic cringe-fest fan boys, but I do genuinely feel bad for him because of this.

Milo is an opportunist trying to make money, politically he is most likely a libertarian.

The alt right is aware he is a jew, a fag, and has sex with niggers.

The only people who seem to take milo seriously are the people who dont know the difference between actual fascism and basic bitch conservatism.

You shouldn't, every time they've tried to bury him like this he has come back stronger than ever.

/pol/ is so unfaithful

Mixed colour pills, white dude non fag here.

I genuinely liked the guy. Didn't agree with everything he said, obviously. But he fucked up. I mean, he talked about pizzagate, he made a living stirring up shit, how come he didn't predict this would happen? He done goofed, really.

>damage control

earth got a little bit lighter

Icarus

Big Gay Milo

Good. I love the feel of schadenfreude.

Bullshit, premeditated, systematic character assassinations still work apparently.

>Already received his advancement
>Book already printed
>cancelled
aka finding another publisher to sell the rights to.

Idk, at least he got further at getting something published than anyone on Veeky Forums ever will. Why is he even that famous?

milo pls go

What happened?

He should write a sequel to lolita.

Some NeverTrump Republicans edited a interview he did with Joe Rogan to make it sound like he was defending paedophilia.

"They" have got the right turning against him. He's not coming back from this one. Who's going to invite him on tv now?

He'll put out content online for his dwindling band of followers and fade into obscurity.

>he thinks /pol/ isn't just contrarianism personified

Me too, the video they used for the smearing campaign was obviously showing an abuse victim's coping mechanisms (sarcasm). It's really sad

AHAHAHAHAHAHA BASED SCHULSTER

ALT-RIGHT ON SUICIDE WATCH

I FUCKING LOVE YOU YOU FUCKING CATERPILLARS MOGA MOGA MAGO

I thought I knew about a few contemporary authors.
Who is this guy?

the altright has no leaders.
Its a decentralized, leaderless movement, online, created by faceless, anonymous, neets.

People like milo and richard spencer are controlled opposition, con men.

Any proper far right person could see through them transparently

>damage control

Yeah, yeah, no true scotsman.

Your boy got BTFO.

Milo has never been alt-right though, have you seen what he had said about nationalism?

Nice fucking job National Review. Good job undermining the years you've been exalting unconditional free speech, you fucking hypocrites.

hearing about milo and the alt-right on actual tv is like explaining a meme to your friend in conversation

embarrassing for all involved

dude, milo is literally a fucking faggot jew.
I dont know how many time i have to state, the far right, doesnt like jews.
You fucking left wing idiots.

Opinion crimes. Who gives a fuck?

He is Jewish by tradition, but he is also a practicing Catholic.

>mu namefag

GET OUT

>a practicing Catholic

Molesting altar boys doesn't make you a practicing catholic it makes you a priest

lel, he hasn't been arrested. Having a book deal isn't a human right.

Why is this happening now? The podcast wherein was months ago, what changed their minds?

>free speech as an Enlightenment concept can literally only refer to government persecution!!!

Now you've got it.

It's all political.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a hit job from establishment conservatives preying on the old guard's fear of homos.
He was getting too popular, they needed to sacrifice him for the grain harvest.

>contrarianism
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the rarest one of all?

>mirror, mirror
>magic mirror*

Get Mandela'd modafoka

I'm not alt-right, but I know the alt-right doesn't like him and vice versa. He's dissed them as right-wing identity politics in the past.

In any case, they probably cancelled it for bullshit political reasons, which I'm against.

Milo did nothing wrong

was it because of the "paedophile comment"?

Milo was always an unhinged faggot with legitimate mental issues. A handful of people with power, on both sides, mistook his role. Milo was always a funny sideshow. A caricature meant to horrify and enrage the Left.

>A homosexual disagreeing with me?! A JEW disagreeing with me?! This cannot be! He's ACTING AGAINST HIS OWN INTERESTS! Doesn't he know that I and I alone know what's best for him?!

The only one who actually stood by him in any way that wasn't the same way you stand by a clown for punching a mime was Bannon, and that's just because he brought in those sweet sweet clicks.

My bet is on people left of the aisle. The move is FAR too competent to be the work of RINO dinosaurs and their illiterate flying monkeys, and Shareblue wouldn't be nearly as mobilized around this if they didn't know about it before hand.

After he embarrassed himself on Maher, the media went after him like a wounded animal and piled on. It's sick stuff

>Good job undermining the years you've been exalting unconditional free speech, you fucking hypocrites.

No one really supports this, when you say something triggering they'll try to get you shut down.

I think NAMBLA might run a publishing house, maybe Milo can get his work published there

Publishing companies are a business. They're not engines of social change unless that social change happens to come with increases revenues. He's a fucking idiot, I wouldn't publish his book either.

I literally just watched that interview.
It annoyed me how much he entertained the 'banter' after his comment on the mental states of homosexual when it seemed like he was going to say something genuinely poignant.

Lol, just turned on Fox and they're giving out the number for where to call if you know a child being abused.

Maybe, but remember the left has been trying to push this stuff for a while now, Salon, Vice, and Gawker have all published pro-pedo stuff.
One thing I'm sure of, it has nothing to do with protecting children/victims, anyone.
Political points, nothing more.
Milo is a side-show, not monster.

>Shareblue wouldn't be nearly as mobilized around this if they didn't know about it before hand.
I've noticed a uptick in weird behaviour on Veeky Forums that I wouldn't be surprised is "shareblue" desu, 3-4 word posts that try to be catchy and mantra-like and referring to the independent.

>edited a interview
>literally 5 unbroken minutes of Milo defending Pederasty on some youtube show

>Maybe, but remember the left has been trying to push this stuff for a while now, Salon, Vice, and Gawker have all published pro-pedo stuff.
>One thing I'm sure of, it has nothing to do with protecting children/victims, anyone.
>Political points, nothing more.
>Milo is a side-show, not monst

Pedophilia isn't harmful in itself, rather ACTING on it is harmful. If it is genetic, than as a society it's worth understanding as that's the first step to developing treatments and developing effective therapies.

Fuck that faggot I hope some deranged leftist gets the balls to shoot him.

It actually wasn't unbroken, they stitched together multiple answers and questions.

Try harder CTR.

True, but then Milo has always been a thorn of their side; as you said, politics are what's key here, not any actual beliefs.

I wouldn't put it past them to say "We support PEDOSEXUALITY, not PEDOPHILIA :^)" either.

When alt right's contrarianism goes too far

i cant wait for the alt-right whiteknighting, the hipocracy will be hilarious
although the sjw smugness will be obnoxious
the whole back and forth is cancer

literally who

The alt-right and SJW are cut from the same cloth, just at opposite ends. They use the same tactics, use mirrored language, behave like children, and can't tolerate any out-group.

he's an artist in the vein of G G Allin.

how can they cancel it after it's been printed? is it sitting in warehouses and they're refusing to distribute it? if publishers today are that stupid then the publishing industry deserves to be swamped by the web.

Milo is both an intellectual and scholar

"Are you suggesting that freedom of speech should be extended to those we don't agree with?" - Handlesman

if that's true, then why did he offer to take over ownership of Veeky Forums?

eh?

How is Milo's freedom of speech being violated? He's a commercial product in the conservative outrage industry. One that just lost its luster.

I don't care.

I couldn't care less, but he just got some free promotion. So when someone else releases it, it'll sell more than it would now.

what? free speech doesn't mean publishers pay you to disseminate your ideas

The altright never liked him. He's a faggot attention whore

How new are you? They were promoting him.

Not him, but most people to the far right do actually seem to hate milo.
Not saying the rest of /pol/ won't drop him like a hot potato now, but kind of has a point.

This was definitely a character assassination but it was a character assassination of a self-proclaimed troll.

If it were a regular person I'd be more annoyed, but if he's specifically run with the idea of being a troll then you rek or get rekt. That's the game you signed up for.

The alt-right loved him, because he was like fuel to their logically-devoid fire.

What makes you think we even know who this guy is?

>logically-devoid fire

are you the kind of guy who would scoff at statistics they put forward and then all of a sudden be "above" a discussion with them? they are usually rather rational, compared to your average emotional leftist at least.

his unironic following of college republicans and literal autistic gamers was probably bigger than the alt right in absolute numerical terms. The 'alt right' was always a fringe within a fringe, inflated to monstrous proportions by a sheltered journalist class who thinks twitter is real life.

I disagree with any form on censorship.

Someone will pick up on his book if the company who was publishing it doesn't somehow already own the rights.

With that said, I don't give a shit about who he is or what he has to say. And if he really isn't what Veeky Forums educated user's are saying (monetary opportunist) then he will release it himself via internet if no one picks up on it.

So many I'm With Her's in here. Or worse, Bernietards.

Guess what? If you're pissed off about having to pay taxes...oh wait. None of you work anyways.

Unironically this.

Pedophilia is often a mental disorder, not an active choice. Pedophiles are often much more harmful than they could be simply because there are no good support networks because of muh moral outrage.
>lelelele so you want to rape children?
No, I never condone acting on pedophilic tendencies. But to pretend that someone with that kind of sickness can just flip it off like a switch is foolish. You can't get squeamish every time the topic is brought up and then blame people for not coming out into the open about it. And when people don't come into the open they end up trying to control it alone, and then bad things happen.

>are no good support networks

And there shouldn't be any, freak. Just get rid of them.

>the altright has no leaders.
that's what they want you to think

That's not a valid point though. The alt-right is a media creature first and foremost and the figureheads are not controlled opposition until they slip and threaten the image.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>nigger

>[citation needed]

haaaaHAAAAA maybe the world does make sense after all

milo is not alt-right, though

>damage control