Okay so I made a thread the other day but nobody really liked it where I related particles to people

Okay so I made a thread the other day but nobody really liked it where I related particles to people.

What if particles are like numbers instead?

Proton is +1
Neutron is +0
Electron is -1

We are all in a computer simulation defined by various numbers and the particles make up the numbers.

Also black holes are imaginary numbers on a fabric of real numbers. Same thing applies to souls. Souls are basically the same as black holes. Souls are particles too. Everything in the universe is a particle and can be assigned a total set of smaller numbers (particles) which make it up.

Thoughts?

Bump
The image change was a nice touch.

Thanks.

I figure that numbers exist in a faded or ethereal sense until acted on by an observer, after which time they immediately reach base level reality. Numbers have memory based on the last value they were assigned. But that value changes every time someone assigns emotions to them and changes the total value.

It's not really hashed out yet but I was just wondering what more educated people might think.

You got educated answers on /b/

>This is dumb the numbers or charges attached to particles are just a way to describe them in relation to each other. Aka a proton moves opposite to an electron in a magnetic field.

>Black holes already display cool/bizarre mathmatics (pic related) no need to add in your bull shit

>Same thing applies to souls. Souls are basically the same as black holes. Souls are particles too

So your soul is an infinitely dense ball of matter in which light can not escape that exists inside every person yet the mass and light from each person is able to escape these blackholes to be seen by other people? Sounds stupid to me

Imaginary particles can escape black holes

So now we are made of imaginary particles?

Are you aware that there is more to physics than electric charge?

No, we are made of real particles. But the soul is imaginary.

If imaginary particles are blackholes and souls how can imaginary particles escape black holes? because they are different than real particles and real particles definitely get trapped in blackholes. Thus suggesting real particles and blackholes are made from the same real particles. How can a black hole be both imaginary and real?

It's retarded and needlesly complicated. But anyway, predict something with this theory of yours and if it's more accurate than what we have, i'll take it. But right now you're just spewing memes and buzzwords without having any idea about where they come from and what they mean.

Because you can just imagine a particle passing over a black hole. So that means your imaginary particle escaped the pull of the black hole.

I predict that they will find double protons or other heavier particles in other universes one day.

But other theories predict heavier particles too.
What does your theory say about the giant pile of already gathered data? You know, string theory isn't verified yet either, but it's compatible with QFT (it is QFT at some limit) and the reason it's the holy grail of hep-th is that every other hopefull candidate was shown to be a string theory. What about your theory? Surely you have came up with some models that lead you to believe it. Show us the models.

Imaginary particles dont "escape" black holes. Theres a point OUTSIDE the event horizon where inside a certain radius all virtual particles fall into the black hole, but outside that radius they can contain enough energy to escape. Virtual particle pairs that form right on that imaginary boundary can have one particle fall in, and one not. Nothing is escaping the black hole, its just at a distance where escaping the black hole isn't impossible.

My theory on the strings of string theory is that they are logical lines of data. Thoughts which attach to other thoughts. Eventually, when enough strings clump together, they form particles, waves and fabrics of data.

No you are misunderstanding.

Just look at a black hole in space. Then imagine a particle passing over that black hole as you are observing it.

Your imaginary particle is infinitely small, so that means an imaginary particle escaped the pull of a black hole.

I thought I escaped /x/, wtf???

Okay think of it this way.

You can "imagine" the approximate location of a black hole when you observe the pull of the black hole on surrounding planets etc.

Which means that, just like photons, your imaginary particles are bouncing toward and off of the black hole, and back into you so you can receive the information instantaneously, even across a distance of many thousands of light years.

Imaginary particles are not subject to the speed of light because you can imagine what is at the edge of the universe instantaneously and instantly receive feedback on your opinion of it, unlike photons which need time to come back to you.

Your theory doesn't say anything at all about string theory apart from that it's wrong. In your theory, fermions commute, in string theory (and real world), they anticommute. Your theory can't produce a model that would accurately describe our world and thus it is wrong.

Mate read a book okay?

/x/ is leaking again, someone call a plumber!

You are so wrong it's hilarious. Read the wiki on hawking radiation.

you can never know the quantum, for your senses depend on matter. we live in, and can never know which one, a round universe or a square universe, in which particles can or can't overlap (in the case they cannot overlap they become adjacent.). When an object is accelerated it releases waves, this is either due to two objects occupying the same space or adjacent particles' waves (which are the same as matter) constructively interfere.

and black holes are proven to not be the most powerful force in the universe by the fact u r here.

It's pretty much flooding at this stage

thread of the week