Go to college

>go to college
>all the subjects I actually enjoy and get autistic about have shit career outlooks

welp I'd guess I'd better throw those dream history and geography majors into the trash

who here /stembuthatingeverysecond/

What are you interested in? Women's studies?

I just told you faggot. History and geography.

Here is some food for thought, OP. All the jobs in liberal arts are stupid hard to get. You won't be a historian unless you want to be a teacher. If you major in history, you'll be paid for your writing skills.

Study history then go into something important like law. Or get an mba at a good school, make friends with some rich people, and make 6 figs

I've seen people say this before. "Oh I'm getting a 4 yr business degree then going into law"

How many more additional years of schooling are added on once you go into law school?

Just keep in mind that you have to make a living at some point, and that a steady job can be a mean to fund your hobby. However if you hate your daily job, this might not be enough solace. A volatile job somebody is really invested in might be his dream. Finding the sweet spot is your task. Some people make their living by selling others the vague bullshit I just wrote as life advice, so there seems to be many paths.

do envirosci but heavy on the geography
>STEM major
>job prospects
>easy af

I'm environmental science but I do more earth science not geography.

STEM is actually easymode. Good luck making as much as an electrical engineer as something challenging like a historian. Fuck if you STEM losers were anywhere near me id literally use a rock to smash your head in

>historian
>challenging
hey i know i'm going to find a group of people who didn't have bathtubs at the turn of the 20th century and lecture a room full of white kids about how they should donate 100% of their parents money to said group ofe it's their fault

Yeah well while you're out and about reading about history we'll be here making it.

BOOM

STEM Is hard as a student but easy as a pro. Humanities/Lib Arts/ History is easy as a student but hard as a pro (because you won't find a job).

is this way, friend.

Despite everyone shitting on you I know that feel, kind of.

I'm going into Comp. Eng. and I really love my field but I wish I had the time to take some serious history classes because it's all fucking interesting to me.

I'm still very happy with my major but I feel like I'd be happier learning about some GE shit that I actually cared about.

Are you talking to yourself again?

Whomst here /business stem hybrid/?

If you go to an elite university and get good grades, you will be able to get hired after your history/geo major, the catch is that you'll also have to network a lot in order to make the most of your experience

0 there is no pre req for law school educationally speaking you just need good marks and to pass the lsat
t. physics undergrad law student

>study a jobless degree and go into another with negative growth

How is such a thing even possible?

>studying law

the best thing about a career in law is going to law school because it's the only time you won't be completely miserable and suicidal

Im kind of in the same boat as OP. I wanna study history, and maybe use that degree for something like urban planning. But I also wanna do STEM, but the only thing that really interests me is astronomy or civil engineering, but I never took a high school physics class. do you guys have any advice?