PENILE ENLARGEMENT

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A PROCEDURE TO INCREASE PENIS SIZE YET?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, SCIENCE?

Other urls found in this thread:

associatesinplasticsurgery.com/male-enhancement-surgery
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4577010/How-testosterone-make-penis-DOUBLE-size.html)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperprolactinaemia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A penis is a fairly complicated organ.

But There Are

We can transplant eyes, can't we? Isn't that a complicated organ?

Go on...

There is actually a procedure for penis enlargment, i dont know what's its called, but its pretty expensive

Weak bait is weak.

Testosterone, dopamine, penis conditioning, no masturbation(can be done if you are confident you can have sex), strength training, good diet, no caffeine/nicotine, moderate alcohol(vasodilation)

Not op but do you have citations for this? A lot of the stuff you posted just sounds like stuff that helps with erections, not actually increasing penis length

I was thinking the same thing. It's just a list of words, no substance.

>These techniques include penis lengthening, penile widening with Alloderm dermal matrix grafts, glanular enhancement, penile reconstruction and curvature correction, and penile implants. ... This suspensory ligament can be released during penis enlargement surgery, resulting in increased length.

associatesinplasticsurgery.com/male-enhancement-surgery

Literally just google penis enlargement surgery

erections are important for length though.
do these things and get in shape and you'll probably be fine with your penis size if you aren't

>suspensory ligament can be released during penis enlargement surgery
Too dangerous. Often results in ED.

>Dermal Fat Graft
Just what every woman wants, a soft blobby member.

>Pubic Lift
This is the only one I'm pretty sure will work a bit. It doesn't actually make the penis any larger, but there is a lot of skin down there (almost from the tip of the underside of the shaft to the balls, and some above) that could come off to make it "appear" larger. That said, it's still not actually enlargement.

wtf is penis conditioning, is that with the penis weights or the pump?

>erections are important for length though
That's like saying if you turn up the water pressure, your garden hose will get longer.

They do implants too, I mean even if you have a small penis I wouldn't want to do that unless it was really, really, small

4" fully erect. A little smaller than a kielbasa in girth. Condom's fall off me all the time.

Yes. Testosterone is the typical treatment for small penises ( dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4577010/How-testosterone-make-penis-DOUBLE-size.html) even laid back late approaches yield r good results, it is a very easy research you can do. Most of your testosterone is bound and inactive so you can raise free test levels without really taking steroids eg you can increase your daily intake of boron from 1.5 mg to 10 mg and get something like 40% more free testosterone.

Dopamine is involved in arousal and suppresses prolactin. Prolactin is downregulated by dopamine and upregulated by estrogen. Prolactin causes gynecomastia ie male tits along with always a clitoris like dick. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperprolactinaemia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Penis conditioning is an intuitive solution. Your penis is probably badly conditioned after all these years. Some muscles might be too weak from sitting too long, too much masturbation, bad posture, lack of exercise.

Masturbation undermines the penis due to its frequency being higher than a repair and growth cycle. The penis might be even conditioned to only ejaculate in a certain way, often at a very high stroke frequency. The main chem of orgasm is guess what, prolactin again. The main chem During the masturbation session is dopamine, which comes from within neuron cells leaving them dry.

Strength training and good diet are a nobrainer.

Caffeine and nicotine addictions disrupt the strong body neurotransmitters, I am still recovering from caffeine withdrawal, it can go much beyond the headaches, trust me.

I thought testosterone only works during development and not in adulthood.

Side-note, if you have a son make sure you give him a high testosterone producing lifestyle

>Daily Mail
Yeah, that's where I do all my scientific research.
That being said, I did just have blood drawn to check for low testosterone levels.

Pro-tip: STOP MAKING PEOPLE. ABORTION IS GREEN. STOP LEAVING SEXCREMENT EVERYWHERE! /endrant

Yes, if you have son make sure he has testosterone and dopamine in there, basically: Is he competitive in sports? Is he a young man who likes to give straight answers('Yes', 'No')? Is he optimistic, brave? Is he smart? Growing up around females is poison to boys. Teachers might also be pure shit for boys because they like to waste students' time with their parasitic bullshit: 'Hey Mr. John Teacher, if the Moon has a tidal lock with the Earth as an explanation for we seeing its same side through our whole lives(considering the teacher just tried to explain how the tidal lock model is supposed to work) then is the Earth and other planets going through the same process with the sun?' And the teacher is very likely to now spend at least 10 minutes spilling even more nonsense if he has the time instead of giving the student a simple 'True' or 'False', which would be a much more psychologically valuable as a grown-up model for a kid even if it was wrong. The lengthy explanation is however a defensive mode the teacher assumes every single day, and eventually passes as normal cognitive-behavior, that throws away any common sense that should be understood in the words of the student, it conditions a boy to be like a little bitch who is just passive enough to waste her time listening to someone who can't understand her plain English. There are many solutions to the problem of Weak Men, and it is really fun to engage in the problem-solving for this modern epidemic.

>kielbasa
which one?

Split the difference between the white one and the orange one.

Get back in the closet, fag.

The jerk store called, they are running out of you

You win this round...

Courtesy of /d/ - tl;dr there is no surgical or pharmaceutical way to increase your functional penis size and all the plastic surgeries and ED pharmaceuticals that people claim will give you a foot long rock hard erection are basically nothing more than an expensive way to fuck your dick forever.

Work with what you have - lose weight, do kegel exercises, and become a pro at chowing box.

>lose weight, do kegel exercises, and become a pro at chowing box
1 for 3 so far.

But really, I'm aware of that stuff already. The only thing that would work for me would be a little skin trimming on the bottom. But that's not why I made this thread. I want to know WHY there isn't something yet. It's 20-goddamn-17!! FUCKING DO SOMETHING Veeky ForumsENCE!

>But that's not why I made this thread. I want to know WHY there isn't something yet.
For the same reason "sexual reassignment surgery" amounts to slicing open a penis and reshaping it into an open, hairy wound instead of transplanting a fully functional vag and uterus in its place... because the fucking medical technology just isn't there yet and because it's not a research priority. We've got heart disease and diabetes to cure - Man's desire for horsedicks will have to wait.

>why huurrr why that is what I wanna know you get it

Pure kike talk. Jelqing quite literally worked for me. 0.4 inch increase.

Careful with the shills on here, fellas.

>Man's desire for horsedicks will have to wait.
Every major human conflict boils down to who's got the bigger cock. Why the fuck would anyone want to cure diabetes? So we can have a shit tonne of fat people all over the place? Diabetes is it's own cure.

>0.4 inch increase.
Well beat my breeches, I guess there is something that works. Shucks... a whole half inch. Oh wait, not a whole half inch. Fuck off. MY PENIS IS SMALL AND I AM ANGRY ABOUT IT.

Anabolic steroids can increase the size of your penis. Compounds like testosterone and boldenone result in a higher RBC/blood volume which will literally force your cock to be stretched to maximum thickness. The second avenue is compounds like growth hormone which increase water retention and density of soft tissues in the body. Broscience states that it only increases width/thickness, not length, but I don't see why it wouldn't increase length unless length is determined by something other than those soft sponge fibers

Might that not be harmful in the long term? I mean, eventually you'll have to stop taking those things or they're fuck up your organs, right? And when you do, what happens to your dick?

depends on your definition of harmful. enlightened folk like myself intend on engaging the services of a hormone replacement doctor once in my late 30s which will kill off my natural production regardless. so it doesn't matter how you go about it really

>No guys! Seriously! All you have to do is tug on your wiener 14 hours a day and you'll gain tenths of an inch in just a few short years!

>intend on hormone replacement which will kill off my natural production
For what purpose?