/smoking/

Do you smoke Veeky Forums?

I do and I'm pretty sure I've fucked my lungs up so don't smoke, kids.

I don't see the original point of it before you get addicted.

yeah, every now and then, in social situations

pretty much exclusively to look cool

I even started in highschool to hang out with a girl I liked who also smoked

I guess I'm a living meme

Yes and I love it. If it weren't for health concerns then smoking would be objectively better than not smoking,

Quit after 7 years. Wish I never started. Still enjoy a cigar once in a while.

I really liked the taste when I started
Maybe I'm just in the minority, but I really did

Rolling tobacco >>>> cigarettes

>being a slave of addiction
>fucked up sense of taste
>constant cigarette odor
>massive timewaste
>objectively better

feels so good tho

No, smoking is disgusting, and I don't see what this has to do with literature.

Nope. And I drink hella peppermint tea cause I'm sexy. Also, that book is really fucking good.

Occasionally socially.
Smoking is just enjoyable tbqh. The man that makes a cigarette with no harmful effects will be a trillionaire.

started chainsmoking when I was writing my thesis. now I just can't be arsed stopping but I've managed to tone it down.

I don't. Only because when everyone else started I looked too young to buy them, and later when I was older I was already The One Who Doesn't Smoke and it would have been weird to start.

Literally quit yesterday. I was spending too much money and spending too many hungover mornings hacking up a lung. Good riddance.

I smoke a lot and don't even think of quitting, not because I don't want to, but because I rely on cigarettes too much (socially, physically, and emotionally).

It feels good.

i smoke but thinking about it i wouldn't say i'm super addicted, i just enjoy doing it. there's only a small circle of people who smoke at my sixth form (probably 6 - 7 of us) so the social side is really nice.

but back to the addicted point, this weekend for one i didn't smoke atall simply because i wanted the extra 10 minutes in bed before going to work each day. haven't had one today either, but i've got some nasty fucking tonsilitis

I unironically use snuff daily.

My mom said this is the worst book she ever read

You are not Tom Waits, don't smoke.

I do and I really shouldn't because of hrt.

Smoking is fucking retarded

t. Smoker