Well Veeky Forums? Are you a cuck?

Well Veeky Forums? Are you a cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9075761
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9089847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I'm a lil' sissy faggot.

Listening right now. Sam Harris is at his best when attempting to apply rational thought to politics, and doesnt try to teach an undergrad philosophy course.

>Are you a cuck?
The show seems to imply that Trump cucked every single person in America, personally. And euros.

I like bannon, and understand liberals are so garbage right now that they have to be fought against, but the evidence is piling up that trump is not only insane, but incompetent. My agreements on Islam, labor, the liberal press, protectionism, etc are irrelevant.

[proofs needed]

For example, this guys points on Trump having trouble staffing his administration. Its going to fuck up the legislating calendar. If he wants to shove immigration and chinese trade bills through, and reform obamacare, its already been pushed forward fucking 4 months because he cant get anyone confirmed.

>I like bannon,

Bannon is a legit retard though and a shit filmmaker.

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9075761
warosu.org/lit/thread/S9089847

I disagree. He may not be an 18th century philosophe, but for today he is getting to the point of "public intellectual" for parts of the population, which can be justified.

He's got issues staffing, because he is the first anti-establishment president we've had.

You can't really fix shit if you have the same old people working, can ya? So many insiders and top staffers quit on him to begin with, so it's hardly Trump's fault.

He has two republican houses, and the problems have been with davos and shit, not the other 700 odd confirmed positions.

>So many insiders and top staffers quit on him to begin with, so it's hardly Trump's fault.

If I go to a restaurant and the waiters are rotating in and out, you know there are problems. Staff management is a skill, and Trump is obviously poor at this.

YOU'RE FIRED

>anti-establishment
The republicans are sucking his dick hard. Listen to the podcast.

you're an idiot. People quit over identity politics and their own bias towards Trump.

If you come in as a new manager, with new ideas and all your current waiters are black, is it your fault if they quit on you 'cause you da big old white man?

>implying I would listen to some pseud podcast titlted "you are all cucks now"
baka

>making excuses for incompetence, erratic public behavior, kowtowing to zionistst, and blaming it on the democrats social progressive wing

You aren't just a cuck in the figurative sense, you are the white guy sitting in the corner jerking off while trump fucks your girl.

>The political community who tried to sabotage him at every turn suck his dick
(((ok)))

Keep telling yourself that. Ignorance is bliss and reaffirming I guess.

>giving a reasonable excuse is now being a cuck
go read YA literature, Bernard

>I'm the enlightened one
(((ok)))

Its not reasonable, it is fanciful. He is equally incompetent in his foreign policy. His statements on Iraq, the EU, etc are all being overturned by Pence and Matthis whenever they leave the country, which again shows he cannot run his staff. Not only that but antagonizing the intelligence agencies? Fucking with a judiciary? Forcing his own Supreme Court pick to distance himself? Picking a new defense minister with a history of trashing his own boss?

If you think this is going well you are full of shit. I was really hoping his lauded staff management skills would crush mudslimes coming to the country and push strong second amendment reform, but turns out he is a fuckup

I'll have an opinion of my own once he finishes his turn. Nonetheless, he's not even the Executive in my country. He being bad or good is irrelevant to me in virtue of me just liking how angry he makes everyone. If he's the element needed to make change for good or for bad possible then so be it.

Considerable evidence shows God exists at this point. The way things are progressing, I just go walk to the Rite-Aid and receive people telling me that I have an ability.

It is only a matter of time before God is proven.

Not a fan of Sam Harris.

Where is David Frum from?

nice

>unironically using the word cuck
people like you already lost the ideological war way before the actual war has even begun

Cuck is too optimistic a diagnosis for Sam.

He was a conservative writer for the national review, and editor for the atlantic now.