Is math related to science ?

youtube.com/watch?v=PbIAx00ySOk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/atupfHizJxM?t=269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Math is a language, one designed to be as clear and unambiguous as possible. You don't need math to do science, but it's a lot easier to convey scientific ideas clearly and unambiguously using math rather than, say, Klingon.

who's that little boy talking to black science nigger?

math is a tool. like a fucking hammer.

That's what I said, retard. Math is a language, which is a tool for communicating ideas.

Hmm, I wouldn't say so. Language has a social aspect to it. Math can be useful to me even if I'm working it out by myself

I didn't know little boys could be so hot

All technology is social, you might be able to USE math by yourself but you won't LEARN it except from other humans.

No, but you might discover it.

Just as you might produce original poetry without ever having another human to talk to.

Anyone else utterly triggered by dumb fucktarded brainlets who say shit like "Math is a language" "Math is a tool". Fucking retarded smug fucks.

>t.moron

>t, fucktard that has to resort to shitty overused clichéd metaphors that don't add any knowledge and then acts all self satisfied because you think you said something deep and thoughtful

It's not a metaphor you dope, math is literally a language.

Congrats on not knowing what a language is.

>t.literal retard

youtu.be/atupfHizJxM?t=269
>t. actual retard btfo'd by biggest name in modern linguistics
Crawl back into your sub-100 university's classroom, kiddo. You can't compete. You're Neil DeNigger Tyrone tier, I'm Chomsky tier.

>chimpsky

Hahaha, I thought you were stupid but you are REALLY stupid!

>hehe I see you posted someone whose politics I dislike, tough luck kiddo
Retard kill yourself

>HURR

That's nice, idiot.

not even him but that was not very witty of you

>HURR

That's nice, idiot.

All me

savage