Lacan versus Student

youtube.com/watch?v=6aqGYYBwKbQ

Who do you think was in the wrong/right here? What do you think the student was trying to say?

>What do you think the student was trying to say?
he's a situationist you faggot

The student is the counter culture of the 70s. The same one that makes you read books by feminist authors instead of great literary heroes.

Fuck that guy.

>he doesn't know about situationism

back to /pol9k/

Imagine being such a brainlet and dork that you have to boast about knowing about a stupid movement during the 20th century instead of answering the question.

What next? Ha! This guy doesn't know about Flux!

Embarrassing.

go redpill yourself

le everyone I don't like is from /pol/

Embarrassing.

This is why I am racist against french people

Lacan wins

Two direct hits from student on Lacan, weak ass arm grab and lighting disfigured blunt in retaliation. Student wins

kek'd. They truly are the worst

>revolution by spilling some water

Modern France needs to go, just go away.

It seems to me to he was attacking the inauthentic gathering together of this spectacle of having someone justify the position to which we have arrived.

That is to say, our very intellectual movements have become public spectacles of momentary entertaining Capitalism without authentic gathering and expression to realize our goals.

That these students and bureaucrats in the audience, like he said, will in future be our rulers and the arbiters of the very struggle we all recognize but do not wish to uproot for fear of losing our standards of livings and public spectacle.

Persuasive but typed like an asshat. 6/10

He falsely implied Lacan's teaching (and consequently all of Psychoanalysis) is a mechanism for inertia

It's Fluxus you pseud, and Situationism is pretty obviously one of the most important original movements of the mid to late 20th century

Reminder that Lacan & Debord are both shit, pure shit.

Pseudoanalysis vs pseudoationism.

Who won? No one. Who was right? No one. Who lost? Humanity. Who was in the wrong? The entirety of France.

What next? This guy doesn't know about Dadaism!

Fuck off, dork.

get some culture you ignorant asshat

lol

I have studied all of the movements you've talked about when I was in my late-teens, dork.

You provided no arguments on what the student said besides, "It's called Situationism, haha"

In other words, go back to where you can show off to your pseudo-intellect buddies

>haven't read 'société du spectacle'
enjoy staying bluepilled forever

I only read translations, bud.