>age
>location
>what are you currently writing

Undisclosed age (but old enough that I should know better than to be here)

NorCal

Been working on a novel for some time now. Lots of false starts, reboots, and character assassinations, but it WILL come to life eventually. It's my masterwork.

>Undisclosed age (but old enough that I should know better than to be here)
faggotiest post i've ever seen on Veeky Forums kill yourself

t. 29 year old faggot

Ireland

Currently writing my leaving cert project on the PMRC Censorship trials

>Undisclosed age (but old enough that I should know better than to be here)
If you are so terrified of being honest on an anonymous message board where no one gives a shit your book is probably garbage and lies

t. the same 29 year old faggot again who is still mad about this holy shit i am a fucking loser for even caring (i also live with my parents and am 8k in debt)

Italy
this post

>i am a fucking loser (i also live with my parents and am 8k in debt)
Well, at least you're not terrified of being honest. That's the one thing that matters most in life. :^)

Sounds like you need to get a fucking life, if you care that much that someone doesn't want to reveal their age. Get a grip.

>Well, at least you're not terrified of being honest. That's the one thing that matters most in life. :^)
Unfortunately, you're wrong. Honesty only matters most to the person being honest. Other people will crucify you, disbelieve you, and wish you would not be honest. People only want to hear what they like. People do not like dealing with honesty. Honesty is a great virtue, but only to yourself.
t. a brutally honest person

>Other people will crucify you, disbelieve you, and wish you would not be honest.
who cares
>People only want to hear what they like.
people are mostly shit
>People do not like dealing with honesty.
that's what makes it fun
>Honesty is a great virtue, but only to yourself.
weasel logic brought you here
>t. a brutally honest person
yeah but with the wrong priorities

>Sounds like you need to get a fucking life
did you need a trigger warning my friend?

i play music i have a life I'm just a social failure who makes bad investments

But I repeat: if you can't reveal something as innocuous as your age on an anonymous image board where the posts disappear forever and no one knows you're a dog in a topic that asks for it as one of three measly criteria whelp i probably would wager that your writing is garbage and you're probably a coward

because good writing requires vulnerability and a willingness to reveal

OBV :^)

>sarcastically mocking the virtue of honesty, speaking plain, and knowing one's self
>t. dissembler
no one trusts you and your relationships are probably false. enjoy your mid-life crisis

nice surreptitious edit to my post though catty cathy, you should work at buzzfeed

t. monumental jerk who's pushed all his IRL friends away with his relentlessly annoying honesty but eh somebody had to tell them they were headed for disaster (you shouldn't eat a bag full of chocolate eggs when you have diabetes, Bonnie!)

>26
>boston
>a stream of consciousness style book based in the mind of one of the most unlikable human beings possible. it started as a semi-autobiography but i pretty much came to terms with the fact that i am a gigantic fucking faggot and owned up to it, and decided to include all of the insecurities, eccentricities, faults, hypocrisies, and other bullshit in my own mind, except the actual character is someone who is very "successful" on paper because he inherited his wealth and used it to create a morally bankrupt (but financially stable) company.

>a stream of consciousness style book based

Georgia (red mud not Crimea)
I am putting together a poetry collection and working on the titular work for it.

like i said i've come to terms with how much of a gigantic faggot i am, and i should write what i know and have experience with, and i have experience in being a gigantic loser

Brazil

Color of Magic

Va/USA
Music. I'm currently writing folky children's songs. Been writing music since age 17 I think.

>when you're mean to someone because you don't like their taste
wew

good on you boston bro, I used to live in Quincy. (But now I'm Worcester bad boy)

> the mind of one of the most unlikable human beings possible
that's literally me (i'm all over this thread)
>except the actual character is someone who is very "successful" on paper
oh wait nevermind

> i should write what i know and have experience with, and i have experience in being a gigantic loser
you're ten million steps ahead of everyone on this board. keep on keepin on, my dude

thanks senpai

>17
underage b&

>because good writing requires vulnerability and a willingness to reveal
says the faggot on an anonymous image board.

You're just completely oblivious, aren't you? Self awareness is the key, user.

>31
>Denver, CO
>Currently writing a Veeky Forums post

I like how this sounds and the reason you provided for writing it. God's speed, user.

>psychoanalysis over internet
How does it feel to be that smart at 14?

and to add to that

>I play music I have a life

>decided to include all of the insecurities, eccentricities, faults, hypocrisies, and other bullshit in my own mind
found the only real artist in the thread

>It's my masterwork
found the hack

i'm just funposting

i already admitted i'm 29 and pathetic

B U L L E T P R O O F

you seem triggered and insecure though so have fun with that i guess

>laughing at people who play music live and make art and call it their life
you got me man wicked burn

S I Q Q
I
Q
Q

>Self awareness is the key, user.
Narcissist spotted. I don't care about what you think about you. You're probably wrong. Show me what you're afraid of showing other people or get out.

Get on my INTIMATE level user the water is fine

>says the faggot on an anonymous image board.
I put my money where my mouth is. Look at all the attacks I've gotten for weaknesses I've willingly revealed in this thread. All it shows is that fagolas on this board like to kick a man where it hurts. But it's not a big deal. You think you can hurt me with insults about things I willingly reveal? You can't hurt me like I can hurt me. I know the secrets that REALLY hurt :^)

meanwhile some user is afraid of telling strangers his age because he's ashamed of going to Veeky Forums because he thinks they'll make fun.

Your long, rambling posts point to one thing, you have strangulating insecurity.
The fact that you call someone else a narcissist is a fucking joke. You have no self awareness. No one asked you to care about other people, no one cares about you, either. YOU obviously care very much about yourself, but you have no self awareness, so it's pointless. You're a raving, angry, self loathing lunatic running in circles.
Also, everyone fucking plays music, it's doesn't make you special. Deal with it, faggot.

>Your long, rambling posts
oh wow a writing critique on Veeky Forums how patrician
> you have strangulating insecurity
you're the one that seems angry and upset. I'm just funposting. Now who's the armchair psychologist?
>No one asked you to care about other people
But I do! That's the rub!
>no one cares about you, either.
I am the apple of my father's eye and there are moments at times when we will silently exchange an unspoken "you are my favorite person in the world" and you will never be able to take away the endless joy and concrete support that gives me to be myself. So jokes on you neener neener neener.
>YOU obviously care very much about yourself
Someone's gotta! Don't you care about you?
>but you have no self awareness
in what regard? I'm just telling people to loosen up it's Veeky Forums. No one knows you're a dog on the internet.
>You're a raving
Maybe
>angry
sometimes!
>self loathing
yes but with the caveat that I'm also very confident :) (it's a weird mix but it works!)
>lunatic running in circles
oh pshaw you can't know that from a few funposts.
>Also, everyone fucking plays music, it's doesn't make you special. Deal with it, faggot.
Ha ha I never said it did! I said it is my life and it makes me happy. That you want to diminish that and hurt me with it says something about you, my increasingly bitter friend.

There is no need
To be upset

your botgh faggots

Guilty as charged!

:)

>this much projecting
Oh my god, just shut the fuck up. You're posting just to watch yourself dialogue.
No one fucking cares what you think about ANYTHING here. You're just using this place to let loose and be a tiny, typing, ranting phallus.
Stop drinking (or whatever drug you're doing) and go to bed, for your own sake. Jesus Christ.........No one has to hurt your feelings on purpose, because they were already hurt before you got here.

>You're posting just to watch yourself dialogue.
nah

just to express opinions and yell back at faggots. same as it ever was.
>No one fucking cares what you think about ANYTHING here.
Right back at ya, ace.
>You're just using this place to let loose
Always!
>and be a tiny, typing, ranting phallus.
Most people pay good money to see that.
>Stop drinking (or whatever drug you're doing) and go to bed
It's only 4pm :/
> for your own sake.
thank you for looking out for me :)
>No one has to hurt your feelings on purpose
No one has hurt my feelings at all, user.
>because they were already hurt before you got here.
Of course, I am nearly 30. Lived a long life of mistakes and heartbreaks you know but I get by.

Different guy here, and I just want to say that you need to you need to you need to you need.

I second this.
You all just need to just need to just need to just need.

>Different guy here, and I just want to say that you need to you need to you need to you need.
Same guy here. I'm having fun though and you can't stop me.

so you can just leave just leave just leave just leave

>caring about a shitty throwaway /soc/ tier thread no one with more than two brain cells would even bother to read
wew

How would you know that if you hadn't read it yourself?
Checkmate.

I'm obviously fucking retarded can't you tell

check your brain cell privilege

cancer

>when I didn't seize the moment and say "check(mate) your brain cell privilege"
obviously you can see I wasn't lying

i'm retarded

pisces

>I'm nearly 30
>lived a long life of mistakes

Oh god, user, I feel sorry for you.

>18
>OK, US
>Nothing currently but I'd like to do some short stories or possibly a novella. I would probably sound a lot like Gaddis or DFW or Franzen since I read them the most

It's okay. I still respect you.

Wrong thread, kid. Haven't you been reading the other posts?

>19
>France
>Nothing, all my poems are edgy narcissistic cloacae

>Oh god, user, I feel sorry for you.
it's not that bad quit your hand-wringing

>"Regrets, at 30? Perish the thought!"
I'm happy to hear that you've make no mistakes though user it's really great to hear. Keep it up and don't let no one deny you that perfect score!

i respect a man who still watches the movie even though the theatre is on fire

>19
>Ecuador
I´m writing a short story inspired by Juan Rulfo for a mexican magazine

>20
>brazil
>V.

For the first time in this thread, I agree with you.
You see, I have been watching what you've been typing with great care, and I've been sure to remain the silent observer until now. There is much amiability hidden below the harshness of the words you've chosen, though it takes great care to see it.
But as I've said, with this post, despite there still being hostility in your words, I agree. Show me a man with no regrets, and I will show you a liar. If one claims to have not accumulated a significant share of regrets by the age of 30, then he is either a liar, a fool, a homosexual, or a saint.

>You see, I have been watching what you've been typing with great care, and I've been sure to remain the silent observer until now.
*appears from the shadows*—the post

thank you though user i'm a scamp but i mean well

What happened to this thread?

Good god, man, when you have to seek validation from yourself (in third person) you really have issues.
Seek help. I don't really care about you, but I do care about humankind. So, try to get help, if it doesn't work, kys.

Some schizophrenic samefagging repeatedly.

Not samefagging. I really was watching from the shadows.

>Seek help. I don't really care about you, but I do care about humankind.
cool it with the histrionics bub

no one cares about your crusade :)

ALSO
NOT
A
SAME
FAGGOT
JUST
A
REGULAR
KIND

>Turn 20 next month
>Southern U.S.
>Been kicking around characters and concepts for two different stories for a few years. I've yet to put pen to paper... for I am not the best writer. One is a Beowulfesque story of ancestry, worms, gods, boats, gold, and glory. The other a chivalric romance, coming of age, with noblese oblige, religious calling, mail, blood, and guts.
May have the stories run along side each other as a comparison of chivalric ideals against pagan heroics.

I'd read the hell out of this

>23
>Eastern US

A short story about a legless scarecrow and a mermaid. She lives in the city's aqueducts, and he just kind of mills about wherever people stick him.

They pass their days idly by, pretending like they don't each want a pair of legs to call their own. But secretly, they crave the comfort of a nice pair of pants. They also desperately want to know what it is like to wear socks and shoes. They refuse to admit this.

Together, they form their city's most exclusive club - the Legless Lounge.

Don´t do drugs, kids.

REGULAR FAGGOTS ARE SAME FAGGOTS.
PLAIN
JANE
FAGGOT

thanks for the validation senpai

>when it is obvious that there is a bitter, effeminate man in this thread who makes an effort to discourage any idea that anons put forth in effort to spread his idea of a good time (feeling bad)
It's ok my dude

Let it out!
Let it out!
Tell us what you're mad about!

>when user loses his mind in real time right in front of you
PARANOIA PARANOIA EVERYBODY'S COMIN TO GET ME

>yfw I am such a unbelievable same fag that I'm literally everyone in this thread including you
look in the mirror user

who do you see

are you

me?

Near San Francisco
An interactive online story, kind of a combo text rpg and choose your own adventure.

Theme is a time traveller goes back to assassinate an evil magical dictator before they can rise to power

It´s a joke dude. The idea seems interesting and i´ll definitely read it.
Though why "effeminte"?

>Though why "effeminte"?
Guaranteed_replies.jpg

...did I write this while I was high or is this person actually not me?

>yfw every post on Veeky Forums is just one bogdanov talking to the other using fractal reserve bogdabot posting for maximum speed and efficiency
hello brother

it is me

you

>25
>southeast Missouri
>writing a novel about a man in a fictional small township who kidnaps his son's killer and holds him in his basement to torture him because he is a delusional alcoholic driven partially insane by the death of his son and who believes he can talk to God and that God has told him he must be the one who forces the killer to go through his own sort of repentance and send him to hell. The fictional township and characters are loosely based off of real life town I used to live in where a couple kind of did the same thing but with one of their own family members. It's basically a huge observation on the deep rural religious extremism and closet incestuas ways of people I've had to be around my whole life. Sort of like McCarthy's universe of inbred abhorrent hillbillies in the smoky mountains.

NOLA
A thriller novel where the events all happen in reverse order.

Gulf of mexico,near houston
Contemplating writing a book on different pseudosciences

Have you heard of the NOLA Poetry Festival? Planning to go there in April

The woman of my dreams lives in NOLA. Enjoy your Mardi Gras, friend.

Have you been before? If it's interesting I might go but if it's a bunch of nonsense slam poetry I'm not sure.

Thanks, other than the traffic it's a pretty fun time

US
I like to read more than write

Italy
-a travel story of a young guys (Kerouac Style)
-investigative novel where all the investigation happen before the murder. The identity of the dead is unknow until the killing happens.

Central Europe

A manuscript about the mechanism by which proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 influences very-low density lipoprotein subclass concentrations

You've probably never heard about it

> Age
Classified information.
> location
Classified information.
> Currently writing
A dossier focusing on the relationship the US has with Russia and an end-game strategy which will lead to the assassination of so-called ISIS figurehead Abdulla Ja-Zhao Ishmish Sucka-Dish.