What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

to interpret meaning
sensu biosemiotics

Depends how you define meaning
Life doesnt have a meaning really, its just very complex forms of matter that reproduces and keeps its cycle.
If you ask why(how) did it start, we dont have much evidence as or happened looooong ago, but te reason it kept happening may be sheer luck( earth temperature & elements(water,carbon,calcium,etc) moon, seasons)

actually the only life that we see there is, like animals, are "programmed" to reproduce, if they werent, they would just die leaving no descendent and desappearing forever
English is not my first languaje btw cheers

time which sometimes means

Maybe life that doesnt reproduce have existed may it be new beings or natural evolution, but disappeared for obvious. Reasons

I am cum

WHAT DOTH LIFE?

To achieve Immortality
To escape/reverse/control entropy and achieve godhood. (also known as the last question any being would ever want to wonder about)

OP

the question implies intent, and with intent a sentient creator. neither of these exist, therefore there is no meaning.

See

Reach our full potential & achieve goodlike magical powers.
Just like Pepe turned into Kek.
Praise Kek.

To shit on everyone else
To get to that level where you can just shit on everyone and no-one can do anything about it

life/līf/
noun

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.
the existence of an individual human being or animal.
the period between the birth and death of a living thing, especially a human being.
(in art) the depiction of a subject from a real model, rather than from an artist's imagination.

More like pie =3

Give me upboats

We could be living in a simulation, user.

Black science guy and Elon Musk believes we are.

There probably is no direct meaning to life, but life can still be amazing, fulfilling, satisfying, etc. What is actually occurring around us is the competition of unfathomable complex organizations of concious or somewhat concious energy to survive. And why? Because life can feel amazing, and that is what life is striving to accomplish. To feel good, to feel well.

Why should I tell you!

This doesn't seem to have anything to do with science or math. Has Veeky Forums really stooped this low? Biologically speaking, keeping your genes or self alive is important. Obviously this means mans ultimate goal is to be immortal, thus creating the perfect preservation of self.

To survive for as long as possible.

This is the only answer if you are an anthropic materialist. Other meanings depend on your world view