Suppress all information and media that disagrees with our morals

>suppress all information and media that disagrees with our morals
>lie to people by telling them their childhood was a dream
>only alphas get to breed
>every child should be a child soldier
>people who do well in war should get lots of kisses from everyone, especially people they really like
THIS is the foundation of philosophy?

go away dummy

thats cucklosophy for you

irrelevant drivel for retards

humanities need to DIE

>every child
The tl;dr syndrome strikes agan

Never bothered with the Greeks. Didn't Plato or Aristotle have problematic views on women?
Really makes you think that starting with the Greeks could be really toxic to young men

The book is deliberately provocative. If you disagree with Plato's conclusions ask why, and then defend your reasons. That's what he wanted from his readers.

>Didn't Plato or Aristotle have problematic views on women

all smart men hate women

Uh, sexist biotruth claim much?

It IS wise to understand women to be an appellate of man, due to them being created from a rib of Adam's.

But as far as this book in particular goes, The Republic was, and still is, extremely progressive for women. It argues for the coeval teaching of the genders and even gymnastics for the women just as much as the men.

He had a rather egalitarian stance, this Plato.

No, Plato says women talented in war or philosophy should fight and rule, respectively.

Philosophy is an exclusively alpha male endeavor.

You're right, let me kiss you bro

both of you are lesser men, because you aren't great enough to consider yourself better without lazy identity politics.

>"I'll take 'books that are satirical' for $300, please, Alex"

your mother gave a rimjob in college

>"I'll take books user didn't read for $300, please, Alex"

>identity politics

Biological facts are not identities.
Trends exist, we are not all individuals and politics had nothing to do with the claim of female inferiority.

>a rimjob
2 or 3 to be liberal

don't be a cuck

I would say that letting the government say what you can experience and giving wives and daughters to bulls is more cucked, but I know nothing.

Plato said qualified women should be involved in the public sphere but said they are inferior to men
Aristotle said their place is in subservience to men

>Readers