Will there ever be a cure

will there ever be a cure

Other urls found in this thread:

broadinstitute.org/news/7823
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If we stop teaching people language then they can't hear voices in their heads

I meant like stop the genetic flaw that causes it.

>tfw schizoaffective
Please open up the long term mental hospitals again where we can have a comfy life doing farm work and simple jobs again. Plz. We need them.

tfw same and i completely agree with you

There is no clear genetic flaw that causes schizophrenia - the most current research points to neonatal stress as a prevalent cause. It's pretty idiopathic tho

There is deaf people who with schizo who see random hands making sign language in the corner of there eyes. So i dont think that would work.

Communes offer farm work

>just send a schizophrenic to live among drug abusing hedonist weirdos on a hippie green commune lmao

A cure for what?

like somehow manipulate the flawed piece of genetic that causes the issue with schitz

Crispr will fix it like it will fix every other genetic defect

how soon?

I don't think they'd have the expendable income for drugs

Also not all communes are hippie: some kill animals :((

Schizoid here
I can't imagine how bad full blown schizophrenia must be even though I have most of the negative symptoms.
Hang in there schizo anons

Many hippies kill animals

first have to eliminate the stigma associated with SMI first.

Scizophrenia is the next step in evolution

tragically thats how most of them cure themselves currently.

AMISULPRIDE

Putain pourquoi il faut une ordonnance pour ça. Le gouvernement veut vraiment nous faire prisonniers.

Je cherche du Solian en région Parisienne, quelqu'un en vend ?

what did user mean by this? was he goofing with me or something deeper?

same here user.
add me on kik?

last_youth

Sounds like something a schizo would say

Same here bro. Hang in there.

What's having schizophrenia like? Are there different "kinds" of it or are all cases basically the same but with different levels of severity?

>tfw I have both Autism AND schizophrenia
>tfw I am so severely asocial that I can't even talk to my own family
lmao
>What's having schizophrenia like?
This is how negative symptoms are viewed only from an outside perspective. I got my schizophrenia from childhood trauma and isolation so it depends for people.

STOP LAUGHING AT ME YOU GUYS

Maybe they are normal and the rest of the world needs to be cured

woah dude thats deep
#woke

spot on.
cement in brain. feels like brain damage. walking corpse. people see you as a walking corpse. half asleep half awake all day. locked in my own mind. invasive thoughts. feels like I have a beautiful mind though. I understand others so well.

Does that number count the bodies or the personalities?

Not my fault they're born with shit genes

you think it's possible to fix it though? fix the genetic flaw?

Deal with the throat and stomach bacteria

There is no clear genetic flaw in any mentak iklness but they are clearly heritable.

??

broadinstitute.org/news/7823

Im not the poster you should be sending that to.

You realize people were horribly tortured and lived in absolute squalor in the most inhumane conditions imaginable right? There was nothing "comfy" about it

Where? Are you talking about medieval sanatoriums? Or are you talking about the old state mental hospitals that were shut down in the sixties? Because the latter were perfectly fine if a little bit rough around the edges. Now the mentally ill are ending up in prison en masse with violent sociopaths.

real

>sign language
>not a language

underrated

language is an innate feature of consciousness regardless of the speech used to symbolize it

Who would create terrifying works of art then?

Liberal arts colleges.

Bump for more answers

JEW WILL NOT REPLACE US.

how about remotely compelling terrifying art

It's plausible you can vastly improve it, if not, cure it entirely by inducing cortical neurogenesis.

Meditation and cardiovascular exercise serve to accomplish this, while fasting heightens BDNF levels which accelerates the growth of new neurons.

Fuck off quentin.

The key here, is reverse psychlogy, now take everything we know about magic users, especailly empaths and psykers.
Hear voices
Communes with dark gods
Litteral OP ass magic
Drives you insane
Boom turns out white people just labeled wizardry under another name so those unvilgal or unwilling to take the journey, will turn them selves in due to public opion, while thoses with the will to "Work things out" and or problem solve, will be greeted by the wonderful world of psisonic powers, much to litterally everyone else's dismay, thats why medication is never the way, because what are you trying to control? Something that is beyond even your understanding., theres a reason only stupid people and rich people see shrinks, they're stupid and greedy enough to seek a quick fix to litteral space magic.

You wut?

Take your meds

I highly doubt this.

you've heard of synesthesia?
think of that except its all the mental faculties not just the senses.

I have had it explained to me that wries are so cross and disconnected, that many things that would normally interact within a web, are now closed off and dinstinct.

like when you get hungry, you may feel itchy, and get super depressed, but start yelling,you feel hungry but instead you say that sunday is for jumping

or if you want to use the bathroom, you start eating a sandwich instead, and theres a voice inside your head that tells you to drown your children.

just everything is so disconnected that a may not always lead to B

if you want to find out what it feels like get addicted to meth, do it for about 2-3 months.
Once you've quit sleeping for 6 or 7 days. Then you will know.
You will be utterly fucked, but you'll be wiser for it.

this
fuck you neurotipicals if it wasn't for the schizo pill I would be just another slang abusing meme machine phonezombie that spends all their free time on netshitx while browsing Facecatalog

You only described a single facet of schizophrenia. Disorganization and disorganization alone. You mentioned "and theres a voice inside your head that tells you to drown your children" that's a command hallucination which comes with psychosis. I have schizophrenia but I've never had command hallucinations, yet I do get psychosis and I hear distant echoing and ambient sounds but never a voice tells me to do anything. I've never understood this.
If you had autism it you'd say the same thing imo. Autism used to be a diagnosis with schizophrenia.

I used to be functional but my scizo brother abused the crap out of me and I started to slip

sometimes i feel better if i get tons of protein

>there is no concrete evidence for any Jewish conspiracy
Now this is just bait.

So can you give a summary of the symptoms you've experienced so far?

It feels like I lost something I used to have. Like I used to feel a connection, but that connection is completely gone and will never come back

Kill everyone who has anything to do with cannabis would be one way to limit it in the future.
A bit drastic though.

Cannabis is not the main cause of schizophrenia by a longshot.

I have a hunch a lot of people labeled as schizophrenic would have never broke out into psychosis if it weren't for weed, Colorado's psych wards got packed to the brim after they legalized weed.

>Anecdote
lol

Out of all the drugs linked the schizophrenia, marijuana has the biggest association by several standard deviations. Yes, most people who try pot never become schizophrenic, but for people with a family history of schizophrenia smoking pot is incredibly risky.

But it's not the main cause is what I'm saying.

Colorado's psych wards seeing an explosion in first episode psychosis is not merely an anecdote

>It's all le weed's fault xD
Keep at it.

Not even what I said in any of my posts, but keep up your knee jerk hysterics.

But we should kill 'em all amirite cletus.

Dude what lmao

Dude hysteria lmao

Everybody's got their problems /
Everybody says the same things to you /
It's just a matter how you solve them /
And knowing not to change the things you've been through

I feel I've come to realize /
How fast life can be compromised /
Step back to see what's going on /
I can't believe this happened to us /
This happened to us (again)

I really want to show a friend some factual statistics of this. Do you have anything on Colorado's Psych ward being filled only in the last few years since weed was legalized please? It'd mean alot as just factual stuff I can pull up during a discussion.

Tfw everyone's gone from the thread and my chance to gain something moderately useful without having to spend a while looking for it is gone

I'm actually better than all of you, you are credible and have believable lives. I am incredible and have an unbelievable life. You can't hack it! Your grouping together and reassuring each other with a skeptical opinion, and as a majority your correct in denial. You don't know anything you haven't learned, you can't see anything without your eyes. You can't think anything without approval. Your educated, influenced and indoctrinated. The cure for you is schizophrenia actually. Incompetency of something that doesn't make sense to you... Hmmm.... Like cause! You need punishment - Twenty push ups.

The hierarchy actually goes like this:

Ompitent
Schitsophrenic
dumb
Smart (majority)
Retarted

You geniuses are ignored, and you geniuses are going to ignore this, probably until majority have evolved to develop schizophrenia.

What do you need?

Nice meme

I bet elon musk could find a cure

JUST

The only possible cure is artificial selection.

THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS SHIT!?

Guess I could do with some disciples. Anyone here worship the religion of c'dÜdle?

I AM KEK

Cure bipolar first plz. I know we don't technically have it as bad, but at least people know enough about schizophrenics to sympathize with them.

Ooooh, thot.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I DID THIS TO MYSELF OR IF IT WAS GEENTIC

Schizophrenia? 100% genetic. You were fucked right from the start bruh.

>tfw have OCD and always obsess about developing schizo

I keep reading articles saying marijuana can contribute and social isolation as well

top kek this made my day

>indirectly enslave and track nearly everyone in my country
>not even even sure if i'm supposed to care

lobotomy

so why do you think there is OVERREPRESENTATION?

>Tfw you laugh since you only have the Depression Lincoln had, so you don't have it always
Then cries, screams, and dies at the same time.

Did I kill the Board? Am I that much of a fagg?
>Yes

Bipolar is actually worse than schizophrenia in terms of suicide, unemployment and incarceration rates.

Wtf you're talking about m8, which symptoms of schizoid are the same as schizophrenia?

t. user which is increasingly aware he is becoming a textbook schizoid

All off them, user.