Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

sup you fugly bitch

ask her what's her favorite Garbage album.

FEMALE

MOMMY

Eww, did you take this picture of that girl incognito at your local book store? gross OP.

fucking degenerate scum. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. why be different when you can be yourself?

>Magic Door– –Quality–Books
Probably looking up spells

I've been in this bookstore. It's in downtown Pomona, CA, right?

>« Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ »
Does this tramp stamp imply you are a girl (girl)? will you marry me desu?

>...small image size

I-I swear this has never happened before

It implies I took some gobbledygook from a Zalgo thread and didn't even notice it was the "zh" sounds making a butterfly.
I'm single, but lesbian, and no doubt too old for you.

So you didn't kill yourself yet. Well, I'll keep waiting.

How old? I doubt you are too old for me (likely not even older than me) and what if I tuck my really small peeny (its really like a biggish clit)? Is there any hope for our star crossed love?
you wouldnt even let me lick your weeng?

Hey dont be mean!

Fuck you, little sperg boy. Hurry back to ~leddit.

>pretentious alt bimbo behind counter who is much too proud of herself for no reason

Did the last record shop in town finally close down?

do you know Mr mcdermot

>I am so angry and lonely tfw no gf and now I have to angrily choke my goose for the 6th time today; I fucking hate how these fucking bitches have any control at all with their sexual powers of a strong independent man like me, look at how cool she thinks she is just because she makes me want to fuck her

>lesbian
Oh so you don't believe in God

Dropped.

Stop cock blocking me!!!! bro code broooo!!!

>who is much too proud of herself for no reason
That describes roughly 94% of women.

didn't read the thread, but let me guess. everyone's triggered because she's dressed "alternative" and not like she just came out of church service.

I'm getting grey hairs, actually.

>Advertising for Reddit
Figures

Who?

Oh no. I'm anti-theist. For your own good.

And 100% of men

Yup.

Please leave, this is a place for lit, not clit.

>And 100% of men
We actually build civilization, so not without reason.

Write a dirty limerick.
I am lit personified.

you couldn't build a card house

No you aren't because you're anti-theist you idiot. Clearly you are a gigantic sucker for attention and when someone finds out your female your stupid ass thinks that all these retarded men actually like you.

Getting off to horny neckbeards on an anonymous imageboard because you're an old ugly lesbian is not what Veeky Forums is about, sorry.

And God is real.

>your female
Your stupid ass.

I don't care about any "attention", and I certainly don't "get off" to come-ons.

>And god is real
I think you're fooling around.
Whatcha been reading user?

Reality.

Me too.

anyone got a pic of those big mamms?

are you hot

Look, it's just you're obviously an attention whore and God is obviously real. Stop this game. Go away. This is why men don't like you.

Post a picture of your tits, or do yourself a favour, and please, get the fuck out

>I dont get off on attention I swear!
>gonna keep arguing tho tee hee

fuck off newfag, tablefly is the queen of Veeky Forums

not to be mean but this t.b.h.

>lesbian
No she is not

Our future queen will be straight and attractive. Set our collective standards a little higher, this is just embarrassing tbqh fame

>my imaginary friend is real
kek

Been lurking for quite a while and never seen this bitch before. And even if she's been around for a while, she's still a tripfag and an attention whore. She knows the rules. And so do you. Tits or gtfo. Or better yet, fuck off to /soc/, /adv/, or some shit like that. Both of you.

can I show pics of my balls?

les rules

Sticking to participating in the board, making points with no useless reference to your gender or sexual orientation would be a good place to start

but if we all did that the janitors would have just deleted this thread and no one would have responded. so this seems like a decent place for recreational posting.

It's a little chilly out, but I'm keeping warm, thanks.

Tablefly was a guy from [s4s]. Nice guy, but not me.

Did that for quite a while. But who asked ITT?

>But who asked ITT?
You answered

Why whenever there is a female in any thread, and there often are females in threads who we don't know about, but why must a whole bunch of anons swarm on them and just raise them up as some massive object of conversation.

It's pathetic.

A picture of Milo browsing through his self-published book.

Some of it must be for the "memes" but yeah, mostly pathetic.

It was not *this* bad in years past.

I'm a homosexual male, so you completely missed the mark. Thanks for giving us insight of your personal life though.

Two things
1) she is posting with a name
2) she is a lesbian

Both of these in combination is unbelievably annoying.

i guess it's like a rare animal sighting
do you know kippers from /sp/?

nuke this thread

Not as annoying as the flies that infest and block rational or even civil discourse.
The fault is yours.

Stop replying to the tripfag. Sage.

You can't be serious. Do you see how all these fucking morons flock to your aid just because they recognize the image? Your trip prevents any type of discourse.

You can't be serious.

1. Look at the state of so-called Veeky Forums. Nearly indistinguishable from r9k shit
2. No need to any one to aid me if you froggers were actually interested in reading, and acted civilly.
Grow up.

what are some books?

Why do so many girls where choker collars all of a sudden?

Getting choked during rough sex is now socially acceptable

So what are you reading right now?

Gosh, I'd better get back in the saddle and try to find a nice girl who will let me do sexual stuff with her.

>grow up
Oy vey. It's impossible to talk to an attentionwhore. It should be very clear what sort of negative effect you have just by looking at this thread. And the hypocrisy of you telling someone to act civilly. The lack of self-awareness is impressive.

>replying to an unironic anti-theist
Didn't realize we were the board of brainlet enablers now

Fashion.

In my free time; I'm really getting into some Kropotkin lately.
Also reading a book on the Caucasus called Ghosts of Freedom. Decent introductory stuff.

Report frog threads. Ignore frog threads. Anons are attention whores as much as any /b/whore.

Goodnight