Are there any novels that deal with being in love with a slut? Could do with some insight right about now

Are there any novels that deal with being in love with a slut? Could do with some insight right about now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs
goodreads.com/book/show/53926.Travesuras_de_la_ni_a_mala
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

East of Eden

I dont know if this counts as a classic or what have you, but there is this graphic novel:
youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs

My diary, desu.

"SWANN IN LOVE" IN SWANN'S WAY IN PROUST'S IN SEARCH OF LOST TIME

your father diary, L M A O

GOT HIM
OP BTFO
P

B
T
F
O

lookin for alaska :)

That is 100% The Sun Also Rises

Lol so many.

Off the top of my head, Cakes and Ale by Maugham and Butterfield 8 by O'Hara. Seconding The Sun Also Rises and Swann's Way. Let's face it, writers are inherently beta, and the ones who pretend they aren't suck, so this topic is like their specialty.

>Being in love

Lmao @ ur life you fucking pleb

sabbath's theater

The whole of ISoLT, really. Albertine a hoe.

Also, sort of The Royal Family, by Vollmann, but it's a little more complicated than that.

Anna Karenina

Boring girls are so much better.

>Albertine a hoe.
I haven't gotten that far yet. She was only just recently mentioned. Still in the Gilbert phase. These hoes ain't loyal.

Boring girls that are freaks in bed. THE BEST

Correct, came to say this. Good taste my friend

this, being in love with a woman is gay

Then she's not boring.

Malachi

Roth's best, IMO.

The Iliad

doesn't flowers for algernon have a section like this?

Mhmm.

oh i dunno, 90% of literature in existence?

Fucking BRAVE NEW WORLD nigga! Are you kidding me?

Do yourself a favor and read this masterpiece. It's a short read, and the final 2 pages will blow your motha fucking mind about beng in love with a slut.

Any of them because all women are sluts.

Haha, nice post my man

Brave New World should be required reading for every kid in high school. Seeing as how we are heading towards it irl. Great read, I think I finished it in 2 days of casual vacation reading

/Threahd

Catch 22 Nately

my diary
I mean it

Nevsky Avenue by Gogol

Tell us about it user.

>Fucked his current bf while she was still going out with her ex-bf
>Relationship with current bf going down the gutter and then she starts getting close to me

The cycle never ends

Pump and dump.

You need to extricate yourself from the negativity surrounding you.

ulysses

Its me, Eddie by Limonov.

La Dame aux Camélias by Alexandre Dumas - L I T E R A L L Y

goodreads.com/book/show/53926.Travesuras_de_la_ni_a_mala

Naomi by tanizaki. not a slut per se. more like a mean bitch somewhat like Lolita (but written before Lolita)

Pretty much everything by Bukowski.

The Setting Sun by Osamu Dazai

t. Abrafag

Literally 90% of the novels published since 1900

The Second Sex

Every Dostoevsky novel...

Cities of the Plain

Lol they weren't in love man

My twisted world

It's really not.

Op if you can't deal with falling in love with someone bc they are a slut then I am afraid that time has simply passed you up. We are meant to screw and reproduce. Love was a linguistic construct. Much more likely it is that her past sexual endeavors intimidate you and make you feel self conscious. This probably results from low self esteem or some other damaged trait that you carry. Everyone is a slut in comparison to someone else. Adapt or cease to be. Simple Darwinism. Don't expect the times to adapt to you. "That's vanity."

Why are you in love with her in the first place?

This is most definitely what you want

it seems likely that they were at one point though, the book just takes place after jake "deals with it", which is what cuck-op is looking for.

>citing obvious xtian propaganda

lit is so blue pilled its actually kind of comfy

Divorce had the same effect when it first started to become used more frequently. The negative outcomes associated with divorce have gone down in rates in recent years though. Society has adapted. The same will happen with sexual promiscuity. That isn't to say you can't argue against it, but a much more productive use of your time would be to adapt IMO. Society will not bend to you. Learn to accept this. I'm not sure what proponents of sex shame believe they can achieve. If you don't want to have sex with a promiscuous person, fine, don't. But who is ever going to listen to you and come out saying "wtf I hate sex now and when people I don't know (society) have lots of it" ?

my fucking diary jesus christ

>writers are inherently beta, and the ones who pretend they arent suck

>the sun also rises

care to explain this?

Do you want to tell us something user?

The Sun Also Rises by Hemmingway. Guy is literally in love with a woman who's only friends are people she has slept with. Damn good book.

>Much more likely it is that her past sexual endeavors intimidate you and make you feel self conscious.
This

Giles Goat-Boy, the protagonist is in love with a girl who acquiesces to any sexual advance

'Ada, or Ardor' by Nabokov fits this, even though the protagonist is a little over-prurient too. Plus it's an absolutely fantastic read, as well as my favourite novel. Read it OP

lol

Lust, Caution