Can I hold my breath untill I die ?

Can I hold my breath untill I die ?

No

fpbp

You will pass out and then continue to breathe.

You can always just suffocate yourself with a plastic bag.

Back in middle school one of my class mates had his mother as a teacher. He was stubborn and would always threaten to hold his breath until he died. He actually held it until he passed out 3 different times. After that, he acted "different". I was a bit too inexperienced at watching people to know what was different. It may have just been his experience that changed him, but he may also have killed some brain cells.

no, once you pass out your body will; resume breathing as normal. if you stay conscious for long enough you may get some brain damage but im not sure.

I have a question.
Once I woke up in the middle of the night under my blanket and my brain was feeling cold as fuck, it took a while for this feeling to end.
Could this give me some brain damage?

It's quite easy actually.

1. Start holding your breath.
2. Blow your brains out with a gun.
3. ???
4. You held your breath until you died.

your lungs would deflate after your dead

Yes. Once you're dead you can't anymore.

by all means try

Help

I fear me it is too late

Yes, after. Thus, you held your breath [math]\textit{until}[/math] you died, just like I said.

fuck those italics got me

>taking in a breath before you start holding it
carry on, brainlet.

If you didn't pass-out first then your body would override you and make you breathe.

>I was a bit too inexperienced at watching people to know what was different.
So I actually watched my granny die in front of me while watching TV on the couch and I thought she just dozed off. I saw her head going down and the chin hitting the chest but I thought she dozed off.

no, you are a weakwilled pussy

Yes you may

That's enough Veeky Forums for me tonight