Brainlet who wants to learn electronics here

brainlet who wants to learn electronics here.

Any good j00tube channels you recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutcircuits.com/video-lectures/magnetism-and-electromagnetism/
youtube.com/watch?v=xwFacS9PsCE
youtu.be/9Tm2c6NJH4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q
Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be more specific. About electricity in general or about electronic parts?

Electronics is ez mode

Ez to learn
Ez to make money
Ez Ez

both, I want o understand electricity and magnetism, then electronic circuits.

will check them out

why not just google for lectures and look up terms you are needing more information on
Examples:

allaboutcircuits.com/video-lectures/magnetism-and-electromagnetism/

youtube.com/watch?v=xwFacS9PsCE

thanks

>Electronic simulater with interactive learning
CircuitJam and EveryCircuit

Good source of labs and applying your knowledge

>Intro to electric magnetism
youtu.be/9Tm2c6NJH4Y
Absolutely watch this. If your a visual learner this can't explain things any more clearer. Recommend watching other videos in the series.

Good source for learning thoery

Thanks!
Those are awesome

>electricity and magnetism

youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q

This is probably the only man on earth that understands what magnetism is and I really am not exaggerating. You will NEVER find anyone else with as many scientific experiments, videos and who can explain as simply as Ken Wheeler, he has a book about it too if you're interested.
The only downside is once you start getting interested, you'll start understanding why he hates QM and you'll see just how many lies you were told about the modalities we've been told exist.

That guy is a meme

I see practical electronics for inventors being recommended for beginners on /diy/ fairly often.
>youtube channels
I don't think youtube is the best source for learning, if you want videos, either check out khan academy, or an online electrical engineering course.

And why is that? Everything he offers is free, including the book. Did his "define a field" rants trigger you or something?

>I don't think youtube is the best source for learning
it worked for me actually, and that was for electrical engineering courses.

The fact that his stuff is free doesn't give him any more credibility

Mental diarrhea. Please seek psychiatric help of this impresses you.

EEVblog an ozzie youtuber who makes good quality content on electronics.

Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Electrical_and_Electronics_Engineering

Oh you're right, I should just drop $100,000 on college so I can get an education with "proper credibility". You are obviously triggered and full of the Quantum sickness. Next.
Oh you mean this video or the hundreds of other videos he's made that proves his point? Next.

Holy shit do you like making assumptions, i never said that anything is credible because it costs money. In fact, all I meant was that cost/lack thereof doesn't make anything more or less credible. You're the one that's triggered here.

Do the course on edx

Stop being a lazy fuck and use an actual source, nigger.

Kek that is way too accurate

ElectroBoom.

electronics isnt something you learn, it's something you do. go get a bread board kit, even an arduino, and check out some tutorials. if you end up liking it alot, then you can start picking up youtube channels.