What's the point of this, evolutionary speaking?

What's the point of this, evolutionary speaking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc
youtube.com/watch?v=UDOExyw8CBY
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
google.com/search?q=how many catholic priests are there
amazon.com/Rubies-19614-NS-16-Ounce-Fake-Blood/dp/B000VO91GE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504415292&sr=8-2&keywords=fake blood
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it keeps bugs out

It's the only proof of character suitable for women.

>a-am I a scientist yet?

That does not explain how it got selected

maybe it was just never deselected

>imperforate
Challenge accepted.

haha! so funny xD xD

fucking roasties how do they work

not everything has to have an evolutionary explanation

So like you know how stuff comes with protective plastic wrap to protect it during transit? The hymen is sort of like that.

It's sort of like a support scaffold for construction of the vagina.

women are beasts of burden

Keeping dirt out of the vagina, other mammals have it too. If you think they cared about their mates being intact you are sorely wrong.

>In the dark ages you could be born with the wrong vagina and the priest would see a hole, declare you a witch and then you would be drowned.

Shit, that would be tough.

according to feminists the hymen is not real.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ikXim4wevc

I've personally never encountered a vagina with an imperforate hymen.

might have been there long ago to protect young girls from sex before their bodies could handle the burden

>to protect young girls from sex before their bodies could handle the burden

Nigga if your dick is so weak it can't break a hymen then I have bad news for you

At last a legit answer

It doesn't even make sense

Warranty is void if seal is broken

I lost. Fucking Veeky Forums

maybe like the juice box sealing cap

Explain why

I read an article once about it. It's a serious medical condition since the blood from menstruation can't get out.

That is why you are supposed to have sex before you start menstruating, just in case.

I volunteer at my local hospital to help the little girls with my powerful rod. It is better to do it naturally than with metal instruments.

It's a very thin membrane that can be broken easily. The literal only reason it's there is that it's mostly vestigial from when we walked on all fours to prevent infection related deaths.

Why are vaggos so fucking disgusting.

Because they are a hole. There is not a single hole in humans that isn't disgusting. That is why you are not supposed to look at it when you fuck it.

How the fuck does it protect from sex?

When a child rapist goes to rape a child the hymen says "rapist no raping! rapist no raping! rapist no raping!" and then the rapist goes away.

Mouths are kinda hot.

i signed up for the tryouts at penis inspection day, but they said I was too big :(

Mouths are clearly our best hole but they are still disgusting. That said, kissing is a behavior we have evolved with so it makes sense that the body makes an effort to make the mouth not too disgusting. That or our brain makes us not think of mouths as too digusting so that we can bond with women via kissing. This would explain why we find mouths of other creatures disgusting while still thinking the mouths of women are cute.

Well it be hard to look anyone in the face if the mouth was disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=UDOExyw8CBY

am i the only user who thinks and feels that kissing is fucking wildly unsanitary and would rather skip the entire activity under all circumstannces

Not everything that results from random mutations is beneficial. Sometimes nature has to rule out the things that don't work.

Some people have webbed fingers/toes, some people are born with cleft palate.

At least we aren't ducks...
youtube.com/watch?v=6k01DIVDJlY

Kissing is fucking disgusting though.
You have to make sure that you have both brushed your teeth, tongue and taken a tic tac beforehand.
Otherwise you might as well be making out with someone's asshole.

What's the point of this body type, evolutionary speaking?

It's really crazy how the same people who talk shit about the "DUDE SCIENCE LMAO" people are the ones who misunderstand the idea of evolution so badly that they suggest that it's teleological.

>maybe it was just never deselected

This is the part about evolution that people get tripped up on. Not every change has to have a benefit, it can stay in the gene pool as long as it presents no significant drawback.

Women lose their hymens if they finger themselves. Some are born without hymens. Some lose them without meaning to, like from tampon insertion or exercise or just bending around.
I took my girlfriend's virginity earlier this year. I was her first kiss, she was never sexually assaulted, never even had a boyfriend. She bled a little, wasn't even noticeable. She was, however, screaming in pain and crying every time I even moved. She was virginal without a doubt. My dick was actually sore for over a week.
Lack of hymen or significant amount of blood aren't indicative of anything.

The hymen is pretty deep, though. It's past the length of a finger. And it has a hole in it. Dirt could still get in the vagina. It's not at the front and it's not fully closed.

this but unironically

What is that?
Keep your (((biology))) out of my science board

What do you mean? She's beautiful

dude wtf just no

>big lips to ensure not a drop of fluid is lost in consumption
>dark thick callousy skin to protect from harsh sun/sand
>big nostrils to take in plenty of air in the dry conditions

like white peoples' tails

If they finger themselves, they're not Christian, so that's a moot point.

Good Christians wouldn't be on Veeky Forums shitposting and being antisocial, unproductive fags.

It's just nature rolling the dice.
If any of these vago configurations proves advantageous over the others then given enough time it will dominate.
Shit takes millions of years and modern life and medicine has slowed progress even further.
Evolution works fastest in a harsh natural environment.

Any one can predict future of the poor child.
When the parents are intentionally damaging the child's lungs and Brain.
Dumb black parents making the next generation even dumber.

>If they finger themselves, they're not Christian,
The largest single Christian church is the Catholic faith.
We can do anydamnthing, right up to and including ass-raping newborns, and it's all fine as long as we confess and are genuinely contrite.

>If any of these vago configurations proves advantageous over the others then given enough time it will dominate.
THIS
Let's not forget that women's DNA is a "first-world-problem" situation.
Nearly every woman is guaranteed to reproduce (if she wants), and only the grossest genetic defects can prevent her from passing on whatever DNA she has, no matter how odd.

Catholic Priests fucked Male kids.
>source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
4,392 Catholic priests fucked 10,667 underage boys.
A scandal published in both Leftist Mass Media & Alt-Right Blogs.

That's the point. It strengthens the immune system.

That's what happens when you ask them to swear off pussy.
Srsly tho, that's like 0.1% of Catholic priests.
google.com/search?q=how many catholic priests are there

>You have to make sure that you have both brushed your teeth
Who doesn't brush their teeth?
THAT'S disgusting.

You have no reading comprehension.

> Some lose them without meaning to, like from tampon insertion
WTF
WHERE DOES THE BLOOD COME OUT IF THEIR HYMEN DOESN'T BREAK

T. Virgin

(T. Virgin)

>It's another "I swear my GF was a virgin, she lost her hymen accidentally" poster
user...

God cursed them(women) for tricking our boy Adam into eating a fruit from a tree he wasn't supposed to eat from.

doing God's work

So you're saying that female genital mutilation is the cure?

hymen has a tiny hole in it to allow for fluids and blood to come out

Because evolution is basically trial and error, not something cautiously planned. There will always be flaws in the development of a species.

he said his gf bled you dolt

or jewish horns

not previous poster, but stop saying "dolt," it's not fetch

This

It's possible that some randomly beneficial mutation that was involved in developmental signaling, say even something that made development easier on the parent, or quicker, or even something unrelated like an uptick in any number of signals or hormones could have created something like the hymen that didn't have any significant evolutionary benefit or disadvantage along with whatever other trait it caused.

A lot of shit is that way. Random stuff that is caused by the same gene that 'hops along for the ride' with the evolutionary success of a trait. Even negatives, so long as they aren't more negative to fitness than the positive trait, will be brought along.

>Some are born without hymens

mutants?

OP doesn't know how evolution works.

one huff doesn't hurt you idiot.

To be fair, a good 80% of Veeky Forums doesn't.

Jesus christ. This thread is full of 13 year old boys.

A simple google image search of the terms would be enlightening.
>That one kid trying to claim hymens are finger deep
Ya no.
As for the question at hand, I'm gonna go with "to keep dirt and stuff from getting up in there before puberty"
The vagina is basically an opening into the peritoneal cavity. It's a pretty significant security breach.
Anybody who's had a daughter can tell you that at the same age they start putting everything they touch into their mouths, they start wanting to use their girlyparts as convenient extra storage.
Anybody who's been a little girl can tell you hymens are sensitive as fuck, and feel very unpleasant when touched, at least before puberty.
And finally, if you have plenty of experience with lab rats, you may have noticed rat vaginas are literally sealed shut before maturity. It's probably the ancestral condition, and hymens are a remnant of physiological development in larger species.

amazon.com/Rubies-19614-NS-16-Ounce-Fake-Blood/dp/B000VO91GE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1504415292&sr=8-2&keywords=fake blood

Can you fit a small switchblade?

kek I can't even imagine a girl telling me about having a hymen

>you will never be this familiar with your underage daughter's vagina

Maybe someday you'll find a willing female and get to have sex.
Maybe someday you'll have a child.
Maybe someday you'll have a daughter.
Maybe someday you'll change her diaper.
On that day, as you carefully scrape poop out of her vagina with a wet-wipe-wrapped finger, you will remember the time you were so incredibly fucking naive.

I want to be the one to break my future wife's hymen desu, but I don't want to see her bleeding in pain when we do it. Is there a way to break the hymen with minimal blood and pain?

>defending degeneracy

You sound like whoevers holding the blunt lmao

>Mouths of other creatures
Thats where you're wrong, pal. People are not really offended by anythings mouth even when they probably should be. Everyone is perfectly willing to pick up a dirty tennis ball some dog chewed on, for example. If animals didn't bite you literally couldn't stop peope from sticking their fingera into the mouths of other creatures.
I mean, white people kiss their dogs directly on the mouth.

Much harder to find a person willing to put their mouth on any other hole found on an animal though, even they are technically safer and cleaner.